Woot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TigerEyes
I FINISHED MY EXAMS!
THEY WERE SO HARD! SO GLAD GR.11 IS HALF OVER!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile smile

a1hsauce
nice!...now you have the second half to look forward to stick out tongue

TigerEyes
Originally posted by a1hsauce
nice!...now you have the second half to look forward to stick out tongue i know...socials, math 12 and english...AND DUN DUN DUN PORTFOLIO! *DIES*yucky

a1hsauce
eek! Portfolios!!! those were fun yes

TigerEyes
Originally posted by a1hsauce
eek! Portfolios!!! those were fun yes ARE YOU JOKING ME...it's like sum up your school work that you've done, adn then present it to a comity of people. it's worth like 25% of my gr.12 mark....and you get three years to do it...and I've finished and they;re still making me take a class I'll fail...

DarkC
Originally posted by TigerEyes
I FINISHED MY EXAMS!
THEY WERE SO HARD! SO GLAD GR.11 IS HALF OVER!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile smile
Take hard and replace with "EASY" and you'd have me on last Tuesday. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by TigerEyes
ARE YOU JOKING ME...it's like sum up your school work that you've done, adn then present it to a comity of people. it's worth like 25% of my gr.12 mark....and you get three years to do it...and I've finished and they;re still making me take a class I'll fail... confused that wasnt my portfolio experience ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.