Mr.Mxyzptlk true potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no_limits
i have just finished reading emperor joker and i am astonished by many of the threads posted in this forum. the joker is simply omnipotent, destroying and recreating the universe on a whim, feats seen only by the pre-retcon beyonder.

'in the beginning the joker created heaven and earth.....'

few people in comicdom have displayed such power, darkseid declares that the joker has stumbled onto the Anti_Life Equation just he's at the jokers mercy. Even the spectre falls to the jokers wrath who at a snap of his fingers has him caged like a bird. When superman declares that mxy never had such power, mxy simply exclames that he grasps that if he destroys reality they'll be no one to play with lol - -

He even creates his own hell. truth is, i could go on and on.

when it comes to feats on panel, no other character in comicdom has matched them in todays era of comics. he has even jumped out of comic strips (understand that potentially, if pitted against any for whether it be the living tribunal he could simply be rubbed out)

against mxy are the events after Day of Vengence in which the spectre assaulted all the forces of magic on earth. understand that he never confronted mxy at any time and each of his very hard fought battles were against magical being like shazam and dr fate. in emperor joker he has the guardians of the universe, dr fate and shazam comatose on a whim floating lol.

BUT the key is - -

the mxy that wandered virtually powerless, who was aparently killed by ruin was the Earth 2 mr mxyzptlk who's powers are actually magic not to be confused with the most powerful counterpart who's abilities are a mental superscience that can only be described as magic. you see he couldn't be corrupted by spectre's interference cuz his powers aren't magic.

He is immune to any lower dimension changes as his power came from some undetermined higher dimensional powers that were NOT effected by magic or physical sciences on the Earth dimension.
Its been suggested that this was really the Earth 2 Mister MxyzTPlk simply using his counterpart's name as this happened just before Kal-L (Earth 2) returned to the DC universe due to the Infinite Crisis events.

Know that the spectre is just a clip of his fingers to mxy and if you want pictures i have them.

if you think you see weakness in my arguement, you see no weakness but your own. read emperor joker

lionking
the living trubunal is Omnipotence,Omniscience,Omnipresence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Tribunal
vs
Mxyztplk is Not bound by third-dimensional laws, can perform nearly any feat using what either is or appears to be magic, essentially omnipotent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mxyztplk

living trubunal wins

u might as well close the thred fight is over

manorastroman
you are so weird smile

rock

jumpmann
Originally posted by no_limits

Know that the spectre is just a clip of his fingers to mxy and if you want pictures i have them.

And then Mxy was left powerless after Spectre's assault on the 5th dimension.

Spectre>Mxy.

lionking
plaese can u post them pics

And then Mxy was left powerless after Spectre's assault on the 5th dimension.

lionking
those pics would be nice could u also post anything mxy could not do in terms of power to end it

no_limits
spectre>mxy hmmm you clearly haven't read emperor joker

quote from wikipedia -

Though the exact limits of Mr. Mxyzptlk's powers are unknown, he's notable for being vastly more powerful than cosmic beings. Only The Presence seems above Mxyzptlk's powers.

There is more than just one mxy

w.ww.dcdatabaseproject.com/Mister_Mxyzptlk

not to be confused with Earths 2 mxy

w.ww.dcdatabaseproject.com/Mister_Mxyztplk

read them both and realize that the all powerful mxy wasn't affected at all by the events of day of vengence. in a direct confrontation with the spectre its as easy as a click of his fingers

'Known Powers: Hailing from the 5th Dimension Mxyptlk can manipulate reality and the laws of this universe in such a way as to appear magical. Supposely the powers of Mxyptlk are based on some form of mental superscience that has literally almost infinite reserves and is thus not effected by true magick forms unlike the Earth 2 MxyTPlk' (therefore he wasn't corrupted by day of vengence because he isn't actually performing magic)

the living tribunal is supposed to be omnipotent but gets punked by reed richarda although he's supposed to know all. in a battle on panel he is unable to defeat one entity so instead seals off the dimension hmmm omnipotent????!!!!! lol

excuse the links, just retype them, im not allowed to give links yet.

Symmetric Chaos

the living tribunal is supposed to be omnipotent but gets punked by reed richarda although he's supposed to know all.

no expression

Yeah . . . about that . . . have you ever heard of the concept of PIS?

lionking
marvels bio has trubunal as truly Omnipotence,Omniscience,Omnipresence

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Living_Tribunal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Tribunal

the qestion is how highly does dc rate mxy

The imps feared the Anti-Monitor

what would they think of trubunal

Joker conned Mxyzpltx into gaining 99% of his power and the Joker conquered the universe, but Superman was still able to come up with a plan in defeating him despite being outmatched. Superman could never have done the same to the Anti-Monitor no matter what he thought of.

jumpmann
spectre>mxy hmmm you clearly haven't read emperor joker

Clearly you aren't aware of current contuinity then.

lionking
whichever continuity the mxy from emperor joker is the only true omnipotent force and no one in the universe is a match for him

lionking
sorry that was my brother that wrote in my name lionking. can someone post mxy losing his power after the spectre done his thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.