K' vs Ash Crimson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
There are some chanses that K' will become a new hope if gay bastard steals Kusanagi flame from Kyo... K' doesn't seem to be noticed by Ash- but the question is whether our favourite Beast Of Prey has any chanses to rip the stupid f@g a new a$$hole...

Darkstorm Zero
Oh I wish, I wish, I HOPE TO GOD someone curbstomps Ash soon..... it's Gaymore's lamest attempt at a new Hero or Anti Hero design...

Sado22
its probably something like that. It does seem that Kyo will be the next victim or maybe our favorite mama's boy Kyo can come up with something like he always does. Iori is out but i doubt not having flames would mean he won't come after Ash...he's a crazy don't-mess-with-me type to begin with. Kagura is out too. that leaves K' as anyone holding the kusanagi flames. Probably Ash might come after him or maybe K might help Kyo out against Ash since Kyo doesn't have allies and i seriously doubt Kyo can take out Ash on his own (since O.Iori pwned him and Ash pwned O.Iori). I guess K will help and hopefully charblast Ash away.

as for this fight, K' is more shrewd as a fighter as opposed to Kyo. He's also pretty powerful and his stubborness has done good for him in him beating the likes of Zero, oriiginal zero and Ignitz.
However, ash took out Orochi Iori and is obviously better than Kyo too if you think about it. As much as i hate to admit it, Ash wins.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

olympian
SNK/P is using Ash to clean up theyr flame users one by one. Clear as day.

Terry or someone else will end up beating him, thus making the original timeline...REBORN!

And thats life.

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Oh I wish, I wish, I HOPE TO GOD someone curbstomps Ash soon..... it's Gaymore's lamest attempt at a new Hero or Anti Hero design... Like wise.

Sadly, K' is not going to win this.

What the hell is up with Playmore?

lightness
it didnt seem like ash took out orochi iori to me. iori took out kyo and it looked more like he used up his power and was changing back and got cheap shotted in the ending.

Ash still wins though.

Ash is more appealing to japanese gamers than american. there are way more girly bishounen in manga anime than Ash who americans usually find more gay. They seem to be singling out american gamers now anyways since kof is only popular in japan it seems

Charlotte DeBel
Well, there's something weird in Ash beating Orochi Iori - I don't believe than O. Iori just walzed through Kyo and Shingo- he got some beating from them while he was beating the shit out of them...So Ash got a bit of second hand victory. I'd like to look at this f@g vs fresh and angry Iori who has no other goals rather than beating gay ass.

Maybe I'm palying devil advocate for my favourite fighter... But that seems at least not as stupid and a but more playsibleas a version I've heard once- about... Shingo saving the day and beating the gay.

Remulous
Dudes, I read on Wiki that Iori maybe gay. And that his last name spells I AM GAY backwards. I don't beleive it's true, but is it?

Wiki sux!

TricksterPriest
Ahem. O. Iori was not getting his normal power boost, and in fact, was being weakend by his blood riot. So Iori on a handicap, beat Kyo, Shingo, and that was after possibly fighting Magaki. So Ash cherry picked him. I don't like Ash very much, but credit where credit is due. He was smart enough to set up things to his liking, or at least take advantage of a situation.

That being said, with Chizuru and Iori's power already being under Ash's control, K' is in deep shit.

I'm actually with Olympian on this. I'd like to see Terry regain the spotlight. "Okay!"

Sado22
WHAT?!!!!
*brainy's gotta read this*
fack wikipedia...it sucks butt. heck a few months back i was reading about Rocky Balboa on there and on his character bio on wiki it said he was a gay prostitute before becoming a boxer and is romantically linked with Paulie! WTF?!!!!!!!!!

~The Wiki Sux Sado-sama
P.S. i-am-gay was funy though laughing

Charlotte DeBel
The suxiest thing on wiki was that K' really has a prothesic right arm... when it was clearly shown in 2000 that there is a real arm under that protective gauntlet. I can guess on what that was based- the last issue of clearly non-canonical manga on KOF 2002...
K' is not amember of the Skywalkers family. wink

Sado22
try rocky balboa is homo...

~The Disgusted Sado-sama

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
try rocky balboa is homo...

~The Disgusted Sado-sama

WHAT?!!

GO BEARS!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ahem. O. Iori was not getting his normal power boost, and in fact, was being weakend by his blood riot. So Iori on a handicap, beat Kyo, Shingo, and that was after possibly fighting Magaki. So Ash cherry picked him. I don't like Ash very much, but credit where credit is due. He was smart enough to set up things to his liking, or at least take advantage of a situation.
That being said, with Chizuru and Iori's power already being under Ash's control, K' is in deep shit.Ditto

lordxalba
k wins for sure. Poor flameless kyo if ash takes his treasure. sick

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by lordxalba
Poor flameless kyo if ash takes his treasure. sick

And now Iori is flameless with a stupid new design. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hell Lancer
true but
Iori (still) >everyone except Kazuya

Nephthys
Its actually 'I'm a Gay', not 'I am gay'. That spells Yagmai. smile

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
And now Iori is flameless with a stupid new design. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But still Iori can use clawing martial arts Happy Dance .

Sin_Volvagia
Ash Crimson wins. If he can steal Iori's powers, how's K' gonna do any better?

Kirikaze Fuuma
But still Iori can use clawing martial arts Happy Dance .

Which is sux compared to his previous movelist. no expression

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Which is sux compared to his previous movelist. no expression

Iori is more skilled with the new movelist.

Sin_Volvagia
Iori is more skilled with the new movelist.

Iori is a shadow of his former self without his flames.

Hell Lancer
well, tbh, we don't know that. from the looks of it, even without his flames he was still powerful enough to have mature and vice join him again....and those two would hardly join a weakling. if anything, this is the perfect way of showing anti-KOF tw-ts how his flames are simply an extension of his awesome power. not the source of his power.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Iori is a shadow of his former self without his flames. Ditto. &the ultragay new clothes don't help the situation.

No End N Site
He's cool from the waist up, but yeah, the white pants killed it. Now if he was wearin' all white...

It's just crazy how his whole move list has changed. He is literally not the same character, for better or worse. C'mon, give us somethin' to remember him by, coulda at least keep the the SRK, lord knows he needs it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.