Kazuya Mishima vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Mishima Fighting Karate vs Ansatsuken. Lightning Screw Uppercut vs the Shinshoryuken

Kazuya tracks Ryu down to Brazil, where he is a pupil of Oro. After witnessing Ryu in the horse stance lifting the big-ass boulder, Kazuya makes his appearance.

Kazuya wants to know several of Ansatsuken's most deadliest techniques and only Ryu knows the location of the scrolls and notebooks that Gouken had left behind.

Ryu refuses to tell him, since the moves are far too dangerous, but Kazuya won't listen to reason.

In this battle, Kazuya's Devil Gene is banned, as well as Ryu's ki attacks.
Kazuya's no Hugo, so a Shinshoryuken would work should Ryu gets in close.

Cloud_VII
Pretty close match

Remulous
Here goes...Ryu. Although, yet again, Kazuya is still very basass.

Sado22
yup...both karateka, both counter based, both got good power and experience.
Power is with Kazuya, so is experience since he's been fighting for a long time now. Speed would be pretty much even between the two. Projectiles do give Ryu the edge but like i've said before :
means squat infront of those who beat demons and ogres with their barehands.
over all Ryu's got his persistene to go for him and his focused fighting ability. KAzuya is an arrogant man so it can lead to his downfall in front of the more focused Ryu. if kazuya does this Ryu's gonna take it with a shinshoryuken or somethin along those lines.

Kazuya's got the power behind his punches. Both seem to be the counter attack type of fighters (Kazuya never shown to show any offense through out all the videos in the tekken series and seems to be the waiting counter type with a lot of power and brutality). both warrior have a similar fighting pattern but i guess Ryu will be on the defensive here owning to Kazuya's speed and his need to close gap enough to prevent ryu to resorting to hadouken etc.
at close range this becomes more on Kazuya's doman as he has good throws and also more evasive and counter type attacks. In fact the bulk of mishima ryu's moves require a low stance pattern which is good in the evasion and close range defense department...something like Tyson's peek-a-boo style that is good on the ducking department. at close range, the only thing that would be going for Ryu would be his durability since the bulk of his moves require more startup time and are not too pro-confinement.
Once Kazuya goes close range, he's gonna take it since Ryu doesn't match Kazuya's power nor his viciousness. Kazuya pounds Ryu and blasts him away with dragon uppercut.
Kazuya: *picks up ryu by the throat with one arm and stares at him* tanoshimi naran-da!

~The Devil With In Sado-sama

beta ray bob
yay!! (you should read the beginning post, ryu has no ki attacks)

TricksterPriest
Kaz goes down yet again. But he gives Ryu a few injuries to remember him by. All the while looking more badass and smiling even as he lies beaten on the ground. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Kaz is cooler than Ryu. But....he still loses.

Sado22
*why do i get a feeling that you were implying "sado doesn't respect ryu" garbage again?confused
...my bad for not reading the snafu's first post and rules.
now that we're clear:
then Kazuya pwns him worse than he would otherwise. its funny how some of you guys are implying that kaz gets pwned close range, though Kazuya is FAR superior at close range combat than Ryu. at close range not only does he have good combos, but his moves also have good evasive-counter type style to them. What's the move that ryu can pull off really fast aside, perhaps, from shoryuken? none of his moves have a sway or duck pattern to them like Kazuya's either. Close range Kazuya pwns him too hard....hard enough that Ryu gives him not only the location of the scrolls but even gives him access to his school notebooks too.
also "Kazuya is no Hugo"? please. Kazuya would pwn Hugo........possibly hold his leg and smack him around like he was smacking the Jack's in the T5 intro. Also Hachi and Kazuya are more or less equally tough and if Hachi could take the Honmaru blast so could Kazy....which was further proved by Kazuya's lack of surprise when he meets hachi in T5 tournament. and don't even say shinshoryuken is worse than honmaru blast. I'd like to see Fatboy, pink leather 8foot loser can take a honmaru blast. Fact of the matter is simple, given Kazuya's superior in-fighting abilities he pwns Ryu. Period.

~The I-Hold-All-The-Cards-Now Sado-sama

Remulous
Ryu can lift multiple boulders at once and dodge bullets at close range. Even though there is no chi progectiles in this match Ryu still has his many other technuiqes. Kazuya wont get slaughterd but he aint winning, espesialy since Ryu has the Shinshoryuken.

Sado22
last time i checked it was one...
anyway like i said before the day Ryu can break bulletproof armored robots in half with one punch, survive falling off a HUGE cliff as a child, pick up one of those heavyass robots spin around smack it into 5 others break them all and then toss it 20 feet away into a huge statue of buddha and break BOTH of them, be capable of surviving honmaru blast, send people 10 to 15 feet in the air with a simple uppercut, pick up humans effortlessly with one arm and grin at them (the coolest winpose in the history of videogames)...............this and a lot of other stuff..........THEN I'll say ryu can win. otherwise no.
also shinshoryuken isn't too much of a big deal since it takes him too long to pull off. at close range, Ryu has no hope against Kazuya since Kazuya is not only stronger but his moves have better evasive and defensive techniques. not to mention meanass throws. no hope for the True Warrior.

~The Tanoshimi Naran-Da Sado-sama

beta ray bob
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!clapping kaz WOULD destroy ryu, and by the way, i was not saying that you do not respect ryu, everybody loves ryu!! (but not as much as kazuya) shifty

Cloud_VII
Kazuya glares at Ryu and renders him unconscious. If Heihachi couldn't stand up to that assault, Ryu couldn't either.

beta ray bob
"He'll mess with your head man...until it's just a vacant shell"

Sado22
smile
i know....i'm too good. i think i'm gonna fall in love with myself!
laughing

lol but that won't work.
remember that ryu is a true warrior. he had an 8foot Sagat look at him, smile and then feel his chest....that didn't scare Ryusmile
If that happens to me i'd run like hell!

~The Invincible Narcissit Sado-sama
P.S. cRoudO you're the biggest spamwhore on the planet! what's with those pm's?! mad
smile

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
last time i checked it was one... No, it was 2 plus Oro. Ryu lifted a boulder with Oro sitting on top and Oro himself was lifting a boulder with 1 hand while sitting on top of the boulder Ryu was holding.
like i said before the day Ryu can break bulletproof armored robots in half with one punchAsk yourself this, what bullet proof robots has Ryu ever fought? Also, lifting 2 boulders plus a guy so blows punching a hole through Jack out of the water. And Ryu blew a hole through a cyborg with 1 single HadoukenOriginally posted by Sado22
survive falling off a HUGE cliff as a child Try surviving in a fight with a guy who can crush islands. I'd hop off a mountain any day.Originally posted by Sado22
pick up one of those heavyass robots spin around smack it into 5 others break them all and then toss it 20 feet away into a huge statue of Buddha and break BOTH of them That boulder thing is still WAY better. Also Kaz destroyed a Buddha statue< Ryu destroyed most of a building with out using a Super Art. Originally posted by Sado22
be capable of surviving honmaru blast, Ryu survived a blast from Saddler, Saddler's blast was stronger than the 1 Ryu through that nearly destroyed a building Originally posted by Sado22
send people 10 to 15 feet in the air with a simple uppercut Obvious to see you never seen the SF movies.Originally posted by Sado22
pick up humans effortlessly with one arm and grin at them Try warding off Bison with a single Shoryuken.Originally posted by Sado22
(the coolest winpose in the history of videogames)No, Jin Saotome, Strider Hiryu, and Onslaught have the coolest win poses in video game history.
also shinshoryuken isn't too much of a big deal since it takes him too long to pull off. What!? Are you serious? A ShinshoryuKen doesn't take along time and he can put it in combos, causing 1 hit combo kills.

Sorry Kaz, but... "The Dream Is Dead" .

GO BEARS!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kaz goes down yet again. But he gives Ryu a few injuries to remember him by. All the while looking more badass and smiling even as he lies beaten on the ground. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Kaz is cooler than Ryu. But....he still loses. Ditto. & there aren't too many characters Kaz ain't cooler than

Cloud_VII
lol but that won't work.
remember that ryu is a true warrior. he had an 8foot Sagat look at him, smile and then feel his chest....that didn't scare Ryusmile
If that happens to me i'd run like hell!
Why won't it work?

Sado22
come to think of it....even if Kaz is getting glared back at, all he needs to do is bring Hachi in his T4 diaper outfit. big grin

my bad, played sf3 3rd strike long time back. but that's TWO not SEVERAL.

Kazuya beat down freaking dinosaurs all at once in Tekken anime, made the one remaining one run away. he even smacked them far away. he can also survive honmaru blast. ryu hasn't fought bullet proof robots but that doesn't change the fact that he won't be doing what kazzy did. not now. not ever. the guy can't even beat a rich boy sissy like Ken. not to mention how against Saddler he with all the non-ki based moves couldn't even effect him. Kazzy on the other hand was tearing open the Jacks. fair enough, eh?

you mean the guy who can crush islands but wasn't fighting him seriously at all?

that could very well have been a super art since he was storing it for a long time. AND it was dark hadou Ryu not regular Ryu. he was storing it as Evil ryu remember? not to mention how regular ryu got pwned by midtier zangeif.

Saddler=non canon.
and for the record Ryu would have gotten pwned hadn't it been for the dark hadou. again, he was using DARK HADOU. even in their second fight when he did that he was already losing it.

yes and they all sucked except SF2 animated movie. Ryu has blue eyes? wtf?

you mean doing a shoryuken and then having the other guy retreat cuz it would have been a 4 on 1 matchup? its not like Bison was defeated by it anyway. he was just taken aback that Ryu broke free (thanks to Sagat).

all conveniently from Capcom aren't they?

actually it does take a few seconds to pull it off. not to mention how wide open he is (if we're talking about the CvsSNK2 version). also why do all people assume that Kazuya is just going to stand there and take it? like he hasn't seen all that crap before you know? in fact mishima ryu practically specializes in nasty uppercuts. all of close range moves, CLEARLY show an advantage for kaz. have you seen his ducking, his evasive moves and his guard while carrying out his moves? ryu doesn't do that. for shinshoryuken he is wide open. for shoryuken he is wide open. these are the only TWO moves he can pull off decently on close range and are open as hell. all his other moves are rendered useless the moment Kazuya fights him close range. not only are his vital body parts open as hell, even his hands aren't up to guard his chin or jaw. bad defenese right there for a so-called true warrior. if you wanna talk in game combos then just know that Kazuya can practically KILL Ryu once he smacks ryu on the pavement (which probably wont take long since almost all his moves smack the opponent away), or juggle him like a ball. no hope for ryu.

~The Tanoshimi Naran-da Sado-sama

~

Remulous

my bad, played sf3 3rd strike long time back. but that's TWO not SEVERAL. Still more than what Kaz can do

Kazuya beat down freaking dinosaurs all at once in Tekken anime, made the one remaining one run away. he even smacked them far away. he can also survive honmaru blast. ryu hasn't fought bullet proof robots but that doesn't change the fact that he won't be doing what kazzy did. not now. not ever. the guy can't even beat a rich boy sissy like Ken. not to mention how against Saddler he with all the non-ki based moves couldn't even effect him. Kazzy on the other hand was tearing open the Jacks. fair enough, eh? Balrog knocked an Elephant smooth out, that's a feat above Kaz cause Kaz beat up raptures, small dinosaurs. And Ryu can beat up Balrog. You can't assume he wont smash robots if he never fought one. If he can nearly destroy building with possibly Gou Hadoukens, I see no problem in crushing Jacks. That sissy Ken F-in Masters will defeat Kaz as well. Saddler is tougher than a Jack.

you mean the guy who can crush islands but wasn't fighting him seriously at all? If Kaz fought Gouki at that power level he fought Ryu, Kaz would've died. Gouki may not have been at full power but he wasn't just throwing his fist at'em.

that could very well have been a super art since he was storing it for a long time. AND it was dark hadou Ryu not regular Ryu. he was storing it as Evil ryu remember? not to mention how regular ryu got pwned by midtier zangeif.? It wasn't a super, it was a Gou Hadouken at the most. Regular Ryu is stronger than Dark Ryu so he will most definitely beat Kaz. He didn't get "pwnd" the fight had barely started before Shun jumped in. Ryu could've killed Zangeif and Zangeif is VERY powerful.

Saddler=non canon.
and for the record Ryu would have gotten pwned hadn't it been for the dark hadou. again, he was using DARK HADOU. even in their second fight when he did that he was already losing it. Saddler is canon, that version of him wasn't but the movie showed how much Ryu can take, It shows that if a warrior as strong as Saddler came, Ryu could beat him. Once again, normal Ryu is stronger than Dark Ryu, and it was normal Ryu that beat Saddler.

Saddler=non canon.yes and they all sucked except SF2 animated movie. Ryu has blue eyes? wtf? That's your opinion, to me they were all good. Many don't like the Fatal Fury movies, but I did. Now the Tekken movie kinda sucked.

you mean doing a shoryuken and then having the other guy retreat cuz it would have been a 4 on 1 matchup? its not like Bison was defeated by it anyway. he was just taken aback that Ryu broke free (thanks to Sagat). Bison retreated because he was hurt not because he would get jumped cause he willingly took on Chun Li, Guile, and Charlie, and did not retreat. Bison didn't wanna get injured any more than he already was, Ryu splattered him, didn't you see the ending?

all conveniently from Capcom aren't they? Onslaught isn't Capcom he's Marvel. Tell me what's cooler than a guy walking over to your carcass and putting his foot on top of you with his arms crossed looking like he just conquered you. Or whipping out a sword and leaping in the air, gonna finish you off by slicing you in 2. Or simply jumping 2 screens up and stand on the ceiling or just vanishing off the screen or just jumping off the screen or jumping off on some sort of a hang glider. What about blasting off the t.v. screen while after you've been K.Oed. Or just looming over your body and saying "The Dream Is Dead" in perfect english. That quote alone blows any win pose out of the water, Or "Know My Name and Fear It...I Am Onsluaght". The best win poses/quotes ever.

actually it does take a few seconds to pull it off. not to mention how wide open he is (if we're talking about the CvsSNK2 version). also why do all people assume that Kazuya is just going to stand there and take it? like he hasn't seen all that crap before you know? in fact mishima ryu practically specializes in nasty uppercuts. all of close range moves, CLEARLY show an advantage for kaz. have you seen his ducking, his evasive moves and his guard while carrying out his moves? ryu doesn't do that. for shinshoryuken he is wide open. for shoryuken he is wide open. these are the only TWO moves he can pull off decently on close range and are open as hell. all his other moves are rendered useless the moment Kazuya fights him close range. not only are his vital body parts open as hell, even his hands aren't up to guard his chin or jaw. bad defenese right there for a so-called true warrior. if you wanna talk in game combos then just know that Kazuya can practically KILL Ryu once he smacks ryu on the pavement (which probably wont take long since almost all his moves smack the opponent away), or juggle him like a ball. no hope for ryu.

~The Tanoshimi Naran-da Sado-sama

~ All I gotta say is, the Shinshoryuken is done instantly In the SF games and once Kaz is hit, it's over.

Sado22
no proof of that now is it. since kazuya can clearly smack around heavyass robots with basic punches, something which Ryu can't do, its obvious that if required he could do that.

we don't know if Ryu fought balrog in SF2 since nothing of Sf2 is known. i CAN assume that he wouldn't smash robots since against a cyborg he couldn't do it until he reverted to dark hadou, FAILED EVEN THEN, and then did hadouken which isn't a punch.

your assumption. i say he'd probably do a wee bit better than ryu.

where did you get THAT from?! Evil ryu is stronger than Ryu...that is why ryu was having trouble abandoning it. stop believing all that crap from the SF alpha anime. when ryu fought Zangeif he got him but the cyclone piledriver/powerbomb and was laid the f--k out. he wasn't getting up till shun started screaming like a whore and ryu went dark hadou.

your first line contradicts the second one.
regardless, when Saddler was landing those shots on Ryu, ryu was already Evil ryu. also, you're using that anime as Canon source when it is a known fact that SF3 Ryu=SFAEvil ryu.
stop using anime as canon source, mane.

SF2: was amazing. i watched taht thing 10 times in 3 days.
SF2V: was great and i like the change in the personalities....seeing Ryu with a marginal "life" was fun. action was pretty decent too.
SFA was too fake for my taste and the fight scenes sucked balls.
SFA generations: SUCKED BAD.
FF1: sucked bad.
FF2: was really good.
FF3: was really good too.
Tekken: roll eyes (sarcastic)

ryu didn't splatter him. he was splattered later on when Chunli, Guile and charlie destroyed the psycho drives.

i was talking about Onslaught in the GAME.

okay....kazuya's winpose is cooler than a guy walking over to your carcass and putting his foot on top of you with his arms crossed looking like he just conquered you. Or whipping out a sword and leaping in the air, gonna finish you off by slicing you in 2. Or simply jumping 2 screens up and stand on the ceiling or just vanishing off the screen or just jumping off the screen or jumping off on some sort of a hang glider. What about blasting off the t.v. screen while after you've been K.Oed. Or just looming over your body and saying "The Dream Is Dead" in perfect english. That quote alone blows any win pose out of the water, Or "Know My Name and Fear It...I Am Onsluaght"big grin

...and ignore the rest of all the points i've made so far.

~Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Remulous's argument is that Ryu would beat Kazuya...even with the power shown in the T4 event right before the fight between Kazuya and Jin?

Sam Z
I also want to point out that in Tekken (crappy) cartoon all characters were much weaker than they are in the game.
As for ki based attacks, ability to fire projectiles alone doesn't prove that character is more powerfull than any other who can't do that.
Almost any SF and FF character can perform ki blasts, does it mean they ALL are more powerfull than say Bryan Fury?

Cloud_VII
Exactly. It's like saying Krillin from DBZ is stronger than Doomsday from DC since Krillin has ki attacks and Doomsday doesn't.

Remulous
I hope none of you are refuring to me, because once again, I never said that.

2d fighters are stronger because they have screen filling supers, planet destroying characters, characters who can destroy planets in seconds. Ship, stadium, and island destroyers. 2d just shows more strength and power in game.

Kaz is gonna lose becuase Ryu can beat Jin and Jin beat Kaz. Kaz would lose becuase Ryu lasted against Gouki but Kaz was beat by Heihachi and Heihachi would get finished by Gouki. Ryu has nearly destroyed buildings dodged bullets from close range, obliterated and mamed powerful foes. After Tekken 2 Kaz went down hill while Ryu continues to be come stonger.

This is insane, Kaz can not beat Ryu or Terry, if he can then that means Jin is MIGHTY powerful which he aint, he's good but you guys are putting him on a Gouki and Rugal level. With all this crap going around Jin would have to be atleast low Gouki level which just aint true. Gouki punched and sunk an island. That was in alpha 2. Ryu is much stronrer then that version of Gouki. 3d can not beat 2d, I can name one 2d character that can wipe out every 3d fighter at once.

I can't even beleive I'm still debating about this.

TricksterPriest
Co-sign. These kind of debates are hopelessly one-sided. Anyone who doesn't think so is delusional. I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees it.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Remulous
I hope none of you are refuring to me, because once again, I never said that.

2d fighters are stronger because they have screen filling supers, planet destroying characters, characters who can destroy planets in seconds. Ship, stadium, and island destroyers. 2d just shows more strength and power in game.

Kaz is gonna lose becuase Ryu can beat Jin and Jin beat Kaz. Kaz would lose becuase Ryu lasted against Gouki but Kaz was beat by Heihachi and Heihachi would get finished by Gouki. Ryu has nearly destroyed buildings dodged bullets from close range, obliterated and mamed powerful foes. After Tekken 2 Kaz went down hill while Ryu continues to be come stonger.

This is insane, Kaz can not beat Ryu or Terry, if he can then that means Jin is MIGHTY powerful which he aint, he's good but you guys are putting him on a Gouki and Rugal level. With all this crap going around Jin would have to be atleast low Gouki level which just aint true. Gouki punched and sunk an island. That was in alpha 2. Ryu is much stronrer then that version of Gouki. 3d can not beat 2d, I can name one 2d character that can wipe out every 3d fighter at once.

I can't even beleive I'm still debating about this.
Which 2D fighting character can destroy a planet in seconds? blink

Also, you're using the A>B>C logic so I'll use that as well.

Ryu killed the Vigoor Emperor who would annihilate Akuma. I guess Ryu would destroy Akuma to even a greater extent.

Oh, and you seem to forget that Nightmare is from a 3D fighting game. I don't see any 2D character beating him either.

TricksterPriest
Let's see. Pyron, Orochi if he returns his original body, Jedah, Gill supposedly can bring about an apocalypse but I'm not sure. There are plenty more who could decimate large parts of a planet. Gouki could beat the vigoor emperor if the plot device is off.

Most of the Darkstalker characters would obliterate Nightmare. So would several god tier SF/KOF characters. Don't kid yourself. Nightmare's a beast, but even he's outclassed at a certain point.

Cloud_VII
Co-sign. These kind of debates are hopelessly one-sided. Anyone who doesn't think so is delusional. I'm glad I'm not the only person who sees it.
Anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is delusional? laughing

You do realize that only a few like Remulous and...you share that same opinion?

2D fighters are not above 3D fighters. You should not use only game mechanics to prove a point. You should be using storyline strengths and powers and not just what happens in-game. You ignore pretty much all the points people such as me and Sado have mentioned up to this point since you think only your opinion matters.

Nightmare and Devil are two of the most powerful 3D fighters. Maybe only a few 2D characters can beat one of those two.

Cloud_VII
Let's see. Pyron, Orochi if he returns his original body, Jedah, Gill supposedly can bring about an apocalypse but I'm not sure. There are plenty more who could decimate large parts of a planet. Gouki could beat the vigoor emperor if the plot device is off.

Most of the Darkstalker characters would obliterate Nightmare. So would several god tier SF/KOF characters. Don't kid yourself. Nightmare's a beast, but even he's outclassed at a certain point.
I wasn't asking which character from Darkstalkers could. I was referring to SF/KOF and Orochi I never heard was capable of doing that.

How would Akuma beat the VE? He could just crush him in his hand or destroy the earth beneath him. That, or he could send multiple annihilating beams at him.

Wasn't referring to DSs. I don't know who could beat Nightmare or Devil other than probably Akuma, Orochi, and G. Rugal who I don't think should count since he's not canon. Point is, 2D fighters are not above 3D fighters, as in not all or even most 2D fighters are stronger than 3D fighters. Of course, I'm not including Darkstalkers. I'm mainly talking about SF/KOF and all 3D games that aren't based off of something else.

Remulous

Most of the Darkstalker characters would obliterate Nightmare. So would several god tier SF/KOF characters. Don't kid yourself. Nightmare's a beast, but even he's outclassed at a certain point. M-F-in exactly!

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Which 2D fighting character can destroy a planet in seconds? blink

Also, you're using the A>B>C logic so I'll use that as well.

Ryu killed the Vigoor Emperor who would annihilate Akuma. I guess Ryu would destroy Akuma to even a greater extent.

Oh, and you seem to forget that Nightmare is from a 3D fighting game. I don't see any 2D character beating him either. -Pyron, Orochi if he returns his original body, Jedah, Gill, Morrigan if fused with Lilith, Demtri, and possibly Amakusa and Kouryu. And that's only a few of the characters that can cause massive damage.

-vigor emp can't beat Gouki with out the plot device. what I said wasn't ABC logic, it was the truth. No character I mentioned has a plot device, it's all fair and true.

-Oh, and you seem to forget that The Dark Stalkers are 2D fighters. I don't see any 3D character beating them either. Have you seen Pyron? The entire planet isn't even the size of his pinky.

Sado22
woah...this got really far in ONE day! damn.

for some reason that just reminded me or Gorath and Coop from MEGAS XLR. laughing

Dude, Jinpachi is capbale of destroying the world too. Devil, Ogre and Jinpachi also have screen filling supers....that actually take more. Jinpachi can do a 360 degrees turn with constant fire beams shot out. I still remember how i was screaming when constantly side stepping that cuz it was the last round......and then winded up doing a jumpsad
Devil is capable of destroying the whole Zaibatsu Compound which is practically an estate....in fact its practically an island and its so large that honmaru, a temple so vast and huge was actually a HIDDEN PLACE! that is one big compound dude...and it wasn't underground or anything. Devil Jin destroyed the whole forest though he is not as powerful as Devil. not only that but they can actually beat people who do all this with their BARE HANDS. and then...they can survive explosions that could easily vaporize the bulk of the SF/KoF cast.

Ryu will lose cuz he can't beat Jin, nor Kaz. Ryu lasted against non-serious Gouki. stop lying with the truth. ryu dodges bullets and still gets pushed into a good fight by little girls like Makuto. he can destroy buildings but can't beat a wuss like Ken who from all proof and canon info is weaker than him. and at least Kazuya won ONE TOURNAMENT and reached the finals/semis every other time. Ryu got whooped in his own game and won via cheapshot in his own game. not cool. not to mention how in SF2 and SF3 he was eliminated as well. and who is the "strong foe" that Ryu obliterated? last i checked Ryu hardly won against anyone strong.....unless you mean Dhalsim.

Dude...we haven't even seen Jin's real potential yet. I like Kazuya more any day in the week but Jin is one tough SOB and powerful like hell. I don't care about jobbing or blowjobbing...fact is fact: he beat Kaz and hachi back to back. period.
Ryu isn't stronger than any version of Gouki either.

cRoudO, rem and TP are right. Orochi CAN destroy the world since he's that powerful. so can Ignitz cuz he was stronger than Orochi. Gill can't since he's weaker than Gouki and the strongest move of Gouki can only split Ayres rock in half which isn't destroying the world or even coming close to it. so no...no one from SF can do it. also can we leave Darkstalkers out of this. they are a different planet or realm or something and they aren't even human. Vampires, werewolves, pussygirls, beewoman, mummy...........and god knows what else. doesn't set up a good example since we are comparing HUMAN characters in 2D and 3D.
now as you can see 3D guys can also destroy planets too. The strongest guy in SF (gouki) can't even come close as i pointed out above.

~I Can Beat Ryu Myself Sado-sama

Remulous
woah...this got really far in ONE day! damn. Didn't it!

for some reason that just reminded me or Gorath and Coop from MEGAS XLR. laughing. laughing , Hey, I love that show!

Dude, Jinpachi is capbale of destroying the world too. Devil, Ogre and Jinpachi also have screen filling supers....that actually take more. Jinpachi can do a 360 degrees turn with constant fire beams shot out. I still remember how i was screaming when constantly side stepping that cuz it was the last round......and then winded up doing a jumpsad Jinpachi can destroy the world POSSIBLY, over time. The guys I named can do it instantly.
Devil is capable of destroying the whole Zaibatsu Compound which is practically an estate....in fact its practically an island and its so large that honmaru, a temple so vast and huge was actually a HIDDEN PLACE! that is one big compound dude...and it wasn't underground or anything. No he can't. Originally posted by Sado22
Devil Jin destroyed the whole forest though he is not as powerful as Devil. not only that but they can actually beat people who do all this with their BARE HANDS. and then...they can survive explosions that could easily vaporize the bulk of the SF/KoF cast. That forest wasn't that big. Those explosions are nothing compared to getting nuked, hit by Shinku and Gou Hadoukens, and Shungokustasu's. Moves made to kill instantly (except the Shinku Hadouken). I'd like to see Jin ward off Bison.

Ryu will lose cuz he can't beat Jin, nor Kaz. Ryu lasted against non-serious Gouki. stop lying with the truth. Stop lying to yourself and quit drinkin the hateraid. Gouki may not been at full power but he wasn't playing around. That Gouki would've killed Kaz and Jin at the same time. Originally posted by Sado22
ryu dodges bullets and still gets pushed into a good fight by little girls like Makuto. That wasn't a hard fight for Ryu, he was just sparing and Makuto will damn near beat Kaz and Jin ( she could probably flat out beat kaz) Originally posted by Sado22
he can destroy buildings but can't beat a wuss like Ken who from all proof and canon info is weaker than him Still sippin on that hateraid. last time I checked their last battle, Ryu won. Ken will beat the $h!t outta Kaz and Jin and he's slightly weaker than Ryu.Originally posted by Sado22
at least Kazuya won ONE TOURNAMENT and reached the finals/semis every other time. Ryu got whooped in his own game and won via cheapshot in his own game. not coolOriginally posted by Sado22
everyone in the SF tournament was FAR stonger then the guys in the Tekken Tourny. Also Ryu was barely out of his teens in that tournament, Kaz was a grown ass manOriginally posted by Sado22
not to mention how in SF2 and SF3 he was eliminated as well. and who is the "strong foe" that Ryu obliterated? Saddler and he nearly obliterated Bison who has Kaz obliterated, after Tekken 1 kaz stayed getting his as embarrassed Originally posted by Sado22
last i checked Ryu hardly won against anyone strong.....unless you mean Dhalsim.. last I checked Kaz hasn't won a fight since Tekken 1 that's far worst then Ryu. at least he was eliminated by Oro and Ken, Kaz got his ass handed to him by his own son.

Ryu isn't stronger than any version of Gouki either. Yeah he is.

so can Ignitz. No he can't
cuz he was stronger than Orochi.. No he's not Originally posted by Sado22
Gill can't Yes he can, he creates Armageddon, Armageddon is the end of the world, he parted the ocean with a flick of his hand. Just imagine if he was serious, stop hatin Originally posted by Sado22
also can we leave Darkstalkers out of this. they are a different planet or realm or something and they aren't even human. Vampires, werewolves, pussygirls, beewoman, mummy...........and god knows what else. doesn't set up a good example since we are comparing HUMAN characters in 2D and 3DOriginally posted by Sado22
Bottom line, DS are 2d fighters and are aplicaple, we include Orochi, he aint human, we include all characters of Tekken, they got animals and robots. Jinpachi aint human no more and devil and Devil Jin aint human. You just don't wanna include DS because they are from Capcom and they are definetly gonna win. Pyron and Jedah will crush every 3d character at once at the same time.
now as you can see 3D guys can also destroy planets too. The strongest guy in SF (gouki) can't even come close as i pointed out above. No 3d fighter can destroy the planet instantly, gouki will beat any 3d fighter you name.

Sado22
yup MEGAS XLR ROCKS! funniest shite i've seen in a long, long time.
come on! lets say it together:
you dig giant robots!
I did giant robots!
we did giant robots!
chicks dig giant robots!
NICE!!!! Happy Dance

aww...man now it don't wanna go on with the arguments. but what the hell. anway these aren't getting anywhere and i'm looking at 3 or 4 pages of this as proof. its getting circular. lets just call it quits. i'll just clear out some things and that's it.

actually, rem. he can. in fact that is exactly what Devil Kazuya does in T4...but that ending wasn't canon. however he CAN destroy the zaibatsu since that is exactly why Kazzy wanted devil from Jin as well. if he couldn't, Kazzy won't be entering the tournament.

how do you know it wasn't that big. for all we know gouki's island was just one big rock in the middle of nowhere.

btw...you ever wondered how gouki got there? also how did ryu get there? and top of all that how did you track him down.

Ryu: excuse sir! have you seen this guy...er...big, dark skinned, red fiery hair, really stupid hair-do, sharp teeth, only growls when speaks and has a knack of going around destroying moutains, submarines and everything else....on bad days he even takes people to hell.

random stranger: oh that freak! yeah just go to the ocean and follow your nose.....he's there in the middle of nowhere. last i heard he was trying to jump his way to heaven...real retard...makes you wonder what people are willing to do to get attention...

Ryu: thank you. by the way don't let it get to you. he's actually a nice guy. even saves children and gives fruits to people on better days....just has those messatsu moodswings. but he's a softy at heart. i saw him crying while watching Lion King.

~The Supreme Master of Spamming Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
-Pyron, Orochi if he returns his original body, Jedah, Gill, Morrigan if fused with Lilith, Demtri, and possibly Amakusa and Kouryu. And that's only a few of the characters that can cause massive damage.

-vigor emp can't beat Gouki with out the plot device. what I said wasn't ABC logic, it was the truth. No character I mentioned has a plot device, it's all fair and true.

-Oh, and you seem to forget that The Dark Stalkers are 2D fighters. I don't see any 3D character beating them either. Have you seen Pyron? The entire planet isn't even the size of his pinky.
- Was referring to only SF/KOF

- Gouki can't beat the VE because the VE has the power of all the evil deities including the Dark Dragon and can destory the world along with Gouki. What you were saying was in fact A>B>C logic and was not correct.

- Again, I wasn't referring to Darkstalkers and was referring to SF/KOF. I should've been more specific.

No 3d fighter can destroy the planet instantly, gouki will beat any 3d fighter you name.
Night Terror would stomp Akuma.

~The Invincible cRoudO-sama

Sado22
hey! there is only ONE invincible person here and that is ME! MY HIGHNESS! ORE-sama! mad

~The True Invincible Sado-samaTM

Cloud_VII
But we are both invincible!

~The Invincible cRoudO-sama

Superboy Prime
The unholy alliance...

Sado22
damn straight, you red and blue tights wearing oversized schoolboybig grin
this is like Lex Luthor and Joker. Like Dr. Doom and Venom. Like Kazuya Mishima and Iori Yagami. We are bad. we are mean. we are a mean, nasty fighting machine...err...spamming machine evil face

*in best AC DC imitaion*

Sado: so lock up daughter
Cloud: lock up your wife
Sado: lock up your back door and run for you life
Cloud: *points at Sado* the man is back in town
Sado: don't you mess around...cuz i'm TNT!
Cloud: like dynamite
Sado: TNT
Cloud: and HE'll win that fight
Cloud: HE's a power load.
Cloud: watch HIM explode
big grin

~The TNT Sado-sama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.