X-Files 2 - Create the Future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-files2movie
Calling all X-Files 2 Fans,

Create The Future is the new international fan letter writing campaign to urge Fox to finally make X-Files 2!.

So far the letter count is officially
170 (with more on the way) There are heaps of X-Files fans still around on the net so let's all get together and make it happen. Remember the more letters the better so spread the news around to your friends and to other message boards/fan communities.

Here are the addresses (write to the one nearest to you and tell your
friends to write letters too.) Preferably handwrite the letter with a
pen (for more impact):

UK/Europe & Africa

Create The Future
Postfach 3320
52134 Herzogenrath
Germany

USA & Canada

Create the Future
c/o MaryEllen Stafford
654 Hackett Hill Rd
Manchester,
NH 03102
United States

South America

Create the Future
c/o Rodrigo Soletti Musachio
Joao Abbott Street, 288
90460-150 Porto Alegre
BRAZIL

Pacific (Asia, Australia, New Zealand etc)

Create the Future
246 Keyes Road
New Brighton
Christchurch 8083
New Zealand

The letters will then be hand delivered all together as a huge pile to Fox in 2007.

Let's make XF2 a reality, this may be our last chance for new X-files with David & Gillian so please support the project!

Come on X-Philes, pick up those pens & make it happen!!!!!

Thanks,

Talie
P.S Please Google for "Create the Future X-Files" to find us on the web & on livejournal.

TruSake1
yep

Wolfie
That subtitle makes me laugh.

I seriously doubt an X-Files 2 will ever happen. They've been talking about that since the show ended. And popularity and people talking about it has decreased drastically.

x-files2movie
True X-Philes never give up on a miracle wink

Originally posted by Wolfie
That subtitle makes me laugh.

I seriously doubt an X-Files 2 will ever happen. They've been talking about that since the show ended. And popularity and people talking about it has decreased drastically.

The Core
"X-Files: Fight the Future" debuted in HD last night on Cinemax. May help things.

x-files2movie
Originally posted by The Core
"X-Files: Fight the Future" debuted in HD last night on Cinemax. May help things.

Hi The Core,

That's terrific news...

so are u going to write a letter to the USA address?

MildPossession
I hope to see a second movie, and it will definitely happen they keep saying, just a question of when.

History Buff
although i enjoyed the X-Files movie, more than the tv series, is there really a market for a sequel?? That said, where do i sign this petition??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.