Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release date confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
July 21st 2007.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=18689

Denniz234
Ahh crap im on holiday sad

Syren
I've pre-ordered my copy from Amazon... so I just have to sit back and wait for it to come, right? confused

RoguePw25
I was just about to make a thread on this! *gives TheOnes2 an evil look*

But yeah I have more from The LeakyCauldron.net with a few links from a UK news website.

The movies going to be released 8 days after the Order of Phoenix movie. Hmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think they could have stretched out the Harry Potter fandom and not have both coming out so closely together.

Running Mascara
I can't wait dancing

Barker
Ghey.

7/7/07 would have been better.

Quest-xx
w00t

darktim1
can't wait.

H. S. 6
Meh. I wanted it in '08.

Oh well.

RoguePw25
More news for ya guys:

Gravitation
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Meh. I wanted it in '08.

Oh well.

'08?! O.o Why?

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by Barker
Ghey.

7/7/07 would have been better.
Apparently, the release - July 21 - is the anniversary of when the first book came out. Though it would have been better for her to do the whole mythical 7/7/07 thing. Or at least put it out on Potter's birthday. Alas, things just don't work out way one wants them.

Diamonds
I think it would have been good if it was on Harry's birthday. I was pretty sure it would be a summer release, but it's a bit too soon after the movie.
However, I'm really excited eek!

SweetMagnolia17
gah! I'm going to Australia when both the movie and the book come out!!
I'm really hoping they're going to be releasing it the same time over there!

Diamonds
I'm sure they will...isn't it the same for all countries where English is the main language?

DarkC
She sure wrote a lot in the time given. What the f**k?

Syren
Why has no one noticed that the date (21) is a multiple of 7? Three times seven, in fact. Which relates to it almost being released on 7.7.07, three sevens mhm

Slyððering
What, that's sick - I'm going to get a double-dose of Potterdom for my birthday.

embarrasment

d-fly_girl008
Me too! eek! What a great birthday present!

ToMacco
hopefully Hermione gets naked this time

The Phantom
Originally posted by ToMacco
hopefully Hermione gets naked this time ...

Diamonds
hopefully Hermione gets naked this time That wasn't even funny.

To me, it's going to come really fast. Life passes by way to quickly, if you ask me.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamonds
That wasn't even funny.

To me, it's going to come really fast. Life passes by way to quickly, if you ask me. Lucky you. Mine goes by soooooo slowly...

ToMacco
Originally posted by Diamonds
That wasn't even funny.

To me, it's going to come really fast. Life passes by way to quickly, if you ask me.

oo, she's close in that picture of yours. stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
oo, she's close in that picture of yours. stick out tongue

LMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.