Saw IV Rumours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DraconianDevil
*Courtesy of IGN*

Apparantly SAW IV is slated for an October 26 release with David Hackl rumoured to be taking the reigns over from Darren Lynn Bousman. David was the production designer for Saw II and Saw III. Also rumoured to be appearing is Ja Rule (yep, you didn't read it wrong) and Angus McFayden could reprise his role.

Remember guys that these are rumours, not confirmed information.

Wolfie
They also said Master P would be in Saw III.

Impediment
yawn

cropsy_is_god
No surprises theres another saw film. Too damn many sequels

LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't matter who is it, I'm seeing it at least five times.

MildPossession
Ja Rule is in the next Saw movie for the opening scenes, not a rumour apparently.

DraconianDevil
Hey, aslong as he gets killed who cares

Mider999
all i hoe is that there is no saw 10 in the future that sucks i personally dont see anyone else as jigsaw beside tobin bell, shame he died, in the film, but in the fourth movie from what ive heard about it he is suppose to guide the characters through tapes like in the first one with out really beeing scene.

stolenrays
yeah, how can you have a horror franchise without a main villain. that villains entity needs to be the one constant. In screm they kept it alive with the costume. That seems to be the one exception.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.