MoM/God Spawn vs The Word/The Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

qqqqqqq
team one easily

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
team one easily

do u know who the endless are?

Endless Mike
Yeah, but they can't beat an omnipotent

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah, but they can't beat an omnipotent

The Endless can never die. The Word not too shabby

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222
The Endless can never die. The Word not too shabby

But even Death was scared of Lucifer, who (theoretically) should be beneath MoM.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
But even Death was scared of Lucifer, who (theoretically) should be beneath MoM.

Seems in Marvel, Death is under Oblivion. That's silly

Endless Mike
Endless can die, it's just that someone else replaces them. They were created by the Presence who could uncreate them too if he wished

Mider999
i think death is the only one who cant die or something, she just meets up with herself dont she, yeah we know who they are, they have nigh omnipatence in there fields of power, wish we had more feats for god spawn

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
i think death is the only one who cant die or something, she just meets up with herself dont she, yeah we know who they are, they have nigh omnipatence in there fields of power, wish we had more feats for god spawn

do u think team one or two wins

Mider999
i think these guys are abstract level arent they the endless i mean, as king spawn i think spawn was above king thor, as equal to image god and satan i dont know where that puts him on the radar, how many guys can make there own universes the size of heaven or hell, or create armies where the least angel can make suns go nova, or kill multi galaxy life kiling entities.

Mider999
but like i think basically its like this, death can kill anyone or something like that, and dream well he can make you have eternal nightmares, he can also bring your dreams into reality, he has total controll over the dreaming which is his own realm, destruction could probably destroy anything. as small and childish as some might think the endless are they are pretty strong. As for which team can win im gonna have to say spawn because of what rank he's suppose to be and basically the fact that he cant die sept by someong above his power level, and even then he might not be able to die like urizen was not able to die.

guy222
but like i think basically its like this, death can kill anyone or something like that, and dream well he can make you have eternal nightmares, he can also bring your dreams into reality, he has total controll over the dreaming which is his own realm, destruction could probably destroy anything. as small and childish as some might think the endless are they are pretty strong. As for which team can win im gonna have to say spawn because of what rank he's suppose to be and basically the fact that he cant die sept by someong above his power level, and even then he might not be able to die like urizen was not able to die.

sounds good

guy222
ok

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Endless

qqqqqqq
The Endless can never die. The Word not too shabby the endless are just abracts of reality correct me if i am wrong

qqqqqqq
MOM and GOd spawn could just seal them up

King Kandy
MoM is as strong as TOAA.

qqqqqqq
he IS TOAA

Big Sexy
as far as the endless are concerned. The physical manifestation of them can die, but then a new form takes over. The concept of their existence is what can't be destroyed.

King Kandy
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
he IS TOAA
No, he isn't.

TOAA is the marvel supreme being,

guy222

death constantly gains the upper hand

Mider999
yeah but spawn is immortal which could place him beyond death, lucifer scared death cause he was beyond death, supposidly if he was wiped from existence his sheer willpower could bring him back.

guy222
yeah but spawn is immortal which could place him beyond death, lucifer scared death cause he was beyond death, supposidly if he was wiped from existence his sheer willpower could bring him back.

God Spawn is a badass

Dr. Matthew
Spawn is overrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.