Your Slave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirkdirden
If you had a slave what would you have him do.

I would have mine work at 2 fast food places and give me free food....and his pay check.

Bloigen
Does it have to be a guy? ermmnone

dave_kodak
yeah why cant a slave be a girl, what about Equal rights and that other crap

Mywi
My slave would kill people for me. For free. no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by dave_kodak

Yeah, and what about blowjobs? Yeah.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Bloigen
Yeah, and what about blowjobs? Yeah. sure there that too. i guess

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by dave_kodak
i lol'd. I would have mine get a job, wrok really hard and give me his paycheck. And then teach me how to javascript and C++ well, cos i suk. Look:

<script type="text/javascript">
//ma first javascript script
document.write("this is a pop=up that says "hi!"wink;
alert("hi!"wink;
</script>

and i don't even know any C++ sad

Yuna_And_Tidus
Erm...though this is just for fun, even speaking of slavery makes me wonder about you.

shifty I'd make him give me baths and shave my legs because I'm getting tired of doing it. I'd make him dress me and put me to bed and make all of my meals and pleasure me. w00t

LifeInSepia
ill be your slave

Yuna_And_Tidus
Who?

LifeInSepia
you *wink n gun*

Yuna_And_Tidus
Hehe, why would you say that?

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Erm...though this is just for fun, even speaking of slavery makes me wonder about you.

shifty I'd make him give me baths and shave my legs because I'm getting tired of doing it. I'd make him dress me and put me to bed and make all of my meals and pleasure me. w00t
what guy wouldnt want that? specially from you Happy Dance

Bloigen
and pleasure me

I'll do that, LIS can have the rest. ermmnone

LifeInSepia
dan you bloigen!

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
what guy wouldnt want that? specially from you Happy Dance
Hmm..probably plenty. I'm sure guys don't like getting bossed around. But schmank you. stick out tongue

LifeInSepia
I'm sure guys don't like getting bossed around.

you'd be suprised. ANd stop being nice! i'm TRYING to OBJECTIFY you here!

Yuna_And_Tidus
you'd be suprised. ANd stop being nice! i'm TRYING to OBJECTIFY you here!
stick out tongue I'm always nice, unless someone ticks me off.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by dirkdirden

I would have mine work at 2 fast food places and give me free food....and his pay check.

why do you want a slave you southerner?

LifeInSepia
why dont you, you knohakaguran. (soz, my Naruto is a little rusty, is that right?)

Yuna_And_Tidus
I didn't even know that was a word, lol.

LifeInSepia
(it's not)

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
why do you want a slave you southerner?

Are you kidding me? Having a slave would be great, I'd keep it happy though I'd feet it my left overs and stuff, and let it bath in my old bath water. I wouldn't need a remote I'd just make it stand next to the tv while I'm watching and I'll tell it up or down. While I'm at work I'd make it get a job so I'd have a little extra money to buy things for it to clean, and when I have nothing to do I'd make it dress up as naruto characters and try to do there hand signs, and the best part is that Saturday would become what to do to your slave day.

LifeInSepia
and then you could dress up as sasuke and he could dress up as naruto and you could make out then pretend you didnt enjoy it eek!

dirkdirden
and then you could dress up as sasuke and he could dress up as naruto and you could make out then pretend you didnt enjoy it eek!

I wouldn't pretend anything I'd enjoy it all along.

Soleran

She would be a bedroom slave and of course pay all my bills.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Soleran
She would be a bedroom slave and of course pay all my bills.

and she'd have to be able to take a good beating too you don't want a weak slave.

Hidden Lotus
Are you kidding me? Having a slave would be great, I'd keep it happy though I'd feet it my left overs and stuff, and let it bath in my old bath water. I wouldn't need a remote I'd just make it stand next to the tv while I'm watching and I'll tell it up or down. While I'm at work I'd make it get a job so I'd have a little extra money to buy things for it to clean, and when I have nothing to do I'd make it dress up as naruto characters and try to do there hand signs, and the best part is that Saturday would become what to do to your slave day.

how is feeding it your leftovers and bathing in your old water keeping it happy?

dirkdirden
how is feeding it your leftovers and bathing in your old water keeping it happy?

Becuase it gets to eat and wash up.

Hidden Lotus
so.
its still dirty water and leftovers.

dirkdirden
so.
its still dirty water and leftovers.

Better than a back hand and used toilet water.

You don't want to spoil your slave you have to let them know they are worthless every day.

Yuna_And_Tidus
(it's not)
Hehe, okies then.

Captain Maynard
My slave would be Vinny no expression

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
My slave would be Vinny no expression
Too late, Vinny's locked up in my cellar.

Hidden Lotus
Better than a back hand and used toilet water.

You don't want to spoil your slave you have to let them know they are worthless every day.

if they think they are worthless, than how would you treat them good?

dirkdirden
if they think they are worthless, than how would you treat them good?

This is how you treat a slave good. You give it hell every second of its life, you ***** slap it any chance you get. Then you do something that isn't really nice like giving it left over or letting it swim around in your dirty water it seems nice to the slave but in reality is still isn't nice.

Hidden Lotus
i see your point now.

still, i wouldnt want a slave.

dirkdirden
i see your point now.

still, i wouldnt want a slave.

Well you know slave driving is hard work its not for everyone. Like my grandaddy always said "there are people who have slaves, and there slaves, which one do you wana be."

JacopeX

I would have mine work at 2 fast food places and give me free food....and his pay check. Can it be a girl? wink

Punkyhermy
am i the only one who's disturbed at the very thought?

Rogue Jedi

can we choose a member here, and what they would wear?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
am i the only one who's disturbed at the very thought? Dont look at it as slavery as in the 1800's. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
well?

DarkC
If it was male, turn him into a British-esque butler/servant and make me steak and potaters.

If it was female, and a hot one at that, slutty French maid who isn't afraid of a little rowdiness in the bedroom every now and then.

Rogue Jedi
i would have Mywi as my slave, and she would wear one of those sexy french maid outfits. shifty

DarkC
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i would have Mywi as my slave, and she would wear one of those sexy french maid outfits. shifty
No creativity. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DarkC
No creativity. stick out tongue
top it, eh.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
am i the only one who's disturbed at the very thought?

nope

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
!! I'm telling FJ.

but good choice

Smiter
sex slave.

Hidden Lotus
kids:
say no to slavery!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.