What is it like to be... ? [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
The browner side of the forums!

All Jokes aside!!!

Bardock42
Sweet Merciful Science...WTF!!!

sithsaber408
The same as anything else.

Just slower and drunker.

Orale chinga tu madre!

PVS
you had the right train of thought for a parody thread....but this isnt very funny

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
....Persisitant annoying "whats it like" question asker? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Morgoths_Wrath
I dunno, but I'd imagine it's just like being anyone else

except maybe a little spicier....with more a few more trips to the bathroom..

debbiejo
Almost like "What if".........My favs..lol

Hmmm "What if we were really from another planet".....Hmm

debbiejo
I live Mexican food! eek!

Oncewhite
just go see a shaman and walk-in a drunk one, and view his life for a week or so...you may end up stuck in his body though...but...it'll give you a birdseye view of Mexican thought life.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by debbiejo
Almost like "What if".........My favs..lol

Hmmm "What if we were really from another planet".....Hmm

what is like to be on another message board... embarrasment

Atlantis001
Not these threads again ! I think I will create a "Whats it like to be an ostrich" thread.

PVS
Originally posted by Bicnarok
....Persisitant annoying "whats it like" question asker? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

you fail at the internet

PVS
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Not these threads again ! I think I will create a "Whats it like to be an ostrich" thread.

that might have been funny before, but now that the dead horse has been beaten and whipped to a fine puree, no so much im afraid

Yuna_And_Tidus
These stupid threads need to stop.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Atlantis001

The females lay huge eggs, so,it's gotta suck being a fem-ostrich, make'm use a condom

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by zslick

All Jokes aside!!!
Stop with these dumbass threads!

RogerRamjet
okay okay okay!! one for the road...

How do you starve a Mexican?

put his food stamps where his working boots are ermm

Hidden Lotus
why does everybody think mexicans are poor?
im not poor.

Smiter
Lets all go to San Francisco Bay Area Gay Area and Discuss this in a gay bar. Maybe to night you will be very lucky. Manly Sex that's so good that you're gonna have MENstruation up yours, if you're a virgin wink

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Smiter
Lets all go to San Francisco Bay Area Gay Area and Discuss this in a gay bar. Maybe to night you will be very lucky. Manly Sex that's so good that you're gonna have MENstruation up yours, if you're a virgin wink

laughing out loud This guy is too much!

Smiter
Never Judge a lady by her looks. she might be a shemale broke back.

amity75
Bollocks to all this gayness. Anyone fancy a pint and a manly chat about the football?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by zslick

All Jokes aside!!!

Best thing in the world!

Orale!

Smiter
Shit My best Gay thread got merged NO!!!!!!

Robtard
Wouldn't want to leave the middle road out so... What's it like to be a mulatto?

Smiter
Its like being beautiful.

Robtard
Its like being beautiful.

Beauty is in the "eye of the beholder" though...

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Robtard
Wouldn't want to leave the middle road out so... What's it like to be a mulatto?

I'm not mulatto, but multi-racial, and it sucks azz if you look mostly black b/c blacks who you never met b/4 see you as some sort of score to settle, and feel free to try and tell you what to do, where they are retarded or SLOW when it comes to doing that to someone who does not look like they are mixed with black. too much of a familiar bond when you didn't ask for it, and what's done is to try to indoctrinate you into a lifestyle in speech and overweightness and culture that may be totally different then your former societal background or family background.

Marxman
Anybody watch DBZ when they were younger? Humans mixed with Saiyans were like uber powerful. Well that's what its like to be half white, half Puerto Rican. big grin

debbiejo
Venessa Williams was very beautiful.

Magee
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I'm not mulatto, but multi-racial, and it sucks azz if you look mostly black b/c blacks who you never met b/4 see you as some sort of score to settle, and feel free to try and tell you what to do, where they are retarded or SLOW when it comes to doing that to someone who does not look like they are mixed with black. too much of a familiar bond when you didn't ask for it, and what's done is to try to indoctrinate you into a lifestyle in speech and overweightness and culture that may be totally different then your former societal background or family background. Why do you have such a racist, prejudice view towards black people?

Magee
I think it would be great, good at math, able to draw manga and a genius on computers, being a bad driver wouldn't bother me though.

Discuss.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Magee
I think it would be great, good at math, able to draw manga and a genius on computers, being a bad driver wouldn't bother me though.

Discuss.

I haven't met too many Japanese people, maybe 2 in my lifetime.

Oncewhite
Why do you have such a racist, prejudice view towards black people?

b/c i was switched into a black body without my permission (when i was a lil girl, abused, and a lot more sad stories), what other logical response to do want?

Black Dalek

Discuss. ]

It's ironic they can build one of the best cars on Earth, yet they can't drive crap.

Smiter
-Female Whore-Their pussy aches but they make alot of money, and they compare the dick size from clients to clients.

-Jugalo-Their dick is so used up that its scabbing. Everytime he does a whole he feels pain and pleasure.

Feel free to add more

Smiter
Mulatto is my type.

debbiejo
Sorry, couldn't resist...

Marxman
I'd give up my driving skills to be a genius. Oh wait. I am a genius and I can still drive.

Symmetric Chaos
Its awesome.

Everyone hates us, but we can blow their county to hell when ever we want.

Marxman
Uhmarikuh iz da gr8ist cuntree iin da wurld!!!1onetwothree

Magee
Probably like being English only with a more gay accent. eek!

Imperial_Samura

Discuss.

Oh good grief.

Magee
I would give up my genius skills to be a driver.

debbiejo
There are many Japanese here and from I can tell their culture is quite different from most American. Very Conservative in body language especially with the eye contact and the non openness of talking to people they don't know.

Magee
rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Probably like being English only with a more gay accent. eek!

Only in California.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Well if you're a keyboard mouse, then you need to get used to being handled, but if your a Norwegian mouse, then you must get used to being handled...........LOL

Bardock42
I hate you all.

debbiejo
Dedicated to our one and only German gem...... happy

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
I hate you all.

No you don't rolling on floor laughing

Bardock42

Dedicated to STFU...as PVS would say.

Smiter
?

Bardock42
Not all, but what the ****. Can't they do that in the OTF?

Bardock42
It's great. You should try it with your threads.

Bardock42
Your spelling is horrendous.

Imperial_Samura
I hate you all.

Perhaps we could have even more of these threads - "what's it like to be Australian? - Cool you get to rid to work in the pouch of a kangaroo! But bad because everyone is descended from a convict" "What's it like to be a Jew - well, you have good accounting skills."

Etc etc etc.

Do we need the GDF filled with so many threads like this?

debbiejo
Are we this bored..........hahahaha

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Perhaps we could have even more of these threads - "what's it like to be Australian? - Cool you get to rid to work in the pouch of a kangaroo! But bad because everyone is descended from a convict" "What's it like to be a Jew - well, you have good accounting skills."

Etc etc etc.

Do we need the GDF filled with so many threads like this?

I always liked you. You are a man of reason....like the mods....except if they are women.

Oncewhite

Wie Geht's?

Well, I would imagine it would allow someone to sing "Danka Shorn" very well.

debbiejo
But your Avi is sooooo cute, why would you speak so german like???

Symmetric Chaos
Are we this bored..........hahahaha

Yes

*whittles his own bones*

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Apparently we are...

Bardock42

debbiejo
Look! All our "what's it to be like" were moved......... laughing out loud

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Dude.....WTF

Imperial_Samura
I always liked you. You are a man of reason....like the mods....except if they are women.

Why thankyou. Same to you.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Only in California. True.....But being American isn't all it's cut out to be.....If you're from a country that's not America and want to go there I suggest you stay where you are...

debbiejo
It so sad that we have become this......... sad

debbiejo
This should be moved back to the GF...........

Röland
Great a new trend has been born.

The "What's it like to be a ______ " thread.

Mywi
Japanese females are so pretty.. cry

Symmetric Chaos
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . .

BackFire
Now you guys don't have to wonder what it's like, you know, now that your threads are in the correct area.

Mywi
*sigh*

h0rr0rf@n@+1c

Bardock42
This should be moved back to the GF...........

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASHSHSAHJDGDSHJ
HAHAHAHDSAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHGFHJ>SJK& gt;HJGAGHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Black Ghost
The answer can probably be found on wikipedia? Or...how stuff works.com.............hehe

Mywi
Originally posted by BackFire
Now you guys don't have to wonder what it's like, you know, now that your threads are in the correct area. I keep staring at your sig every time I see it. shock

Vinny Valentine
-Female Whore-Their pussy aches but they make alot of money, and they compare the dick size from clients to clients.

-Jugalo-Their dick is so used up that its scabbing. Everytime he does a whole he feels pain and pleasure.

Feel free to add more

Reported.

Bunny B

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Oh kay?

Symmetric Chaos
Now you guys don't have to wonder what it's like, you know, now that your threads are in the correct area.

I find some poetic justice in the fact that we've been thown into the horror of the OTF by the head mod of the Horror forum.

Vinny Valentine

Your Resisting Powers Suck.

Smiter
NOOOOOO!!!! Whats it Like is so much a good trend Specially in GDF.

Lightningrod
?

well it is off topic!

Magee
I dont get it. sad

I wish I was Japanese.

BackFire
Originally posted by Mywi
I keep staring at your sig every time I see it. shock

Funny, girls always end up staring at something down below when they're talking to me (I'm talking about my dick, if you're slow).

Mywi

Smiter
This should be in GDF! now it sucks that "What's It Like to be" trend is gone.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I find some poetic justice in the fact that we've been thown into the horror of the OTF by the head mod of the Horror forum. OH....Do you spend most of your time in the Horror forum?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by h0rr0rf@n@+1c
OH....Do you spend most of your time in the Horror forum?

None of it (scary place).

But Backfire posted the rules there so I assume he's the head mod over there.

debbiejo
What is it like being Australian?

Magee
umm you were switched in to a black body with out permision? I dont understand.

Röland
Originally posted by Bunny B
Alas another shitty trend eh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yup.

Bardock42
This should be in GDF! now it sucks that "What's It Like to be" trend is gone.

It was idiotic. You fit in the OTF: Why don't you just stay?

Oncewhite
umm you were switched in to a black body with out permision? I dont understand.

have some of these beer then re-read it.

Magee
Like being a convicted criminal English man 4000miles below the equator?

Magee
Ive never been here before, how exciting. erm

Oncewhite

Bardock42
OH WHATEVER, I bet you can't sing it (well)... stick out tongue besides, my spelliing was phonetically correct!

No.

debbiejo
Bardock is soooooooo hot........he called me a sweet sweet name besides ***** ficken stupid ***** that writes here own ****ing beliefs....what the **** is wrong with her.......god bardock I think I love U......

Problem_Child
im half german that counts dancedancedance

Magee
disguise

Bardock42
Bardock is soooooooo hot........he called me a sweet sweet name besides ***** ficken stupid ***** that writes here own ****ing beliefs....what the **** is wrong with her.......god bardock I think I love U......

I am adorable. I can understand it. But I am taken.

And you make up your own shit.

Problem_Child
its tough being in america even though people say that its the land of the free wrong!!!!giljotiini sure we have more freedom than other countries but theres too many laws and ways to get your butt sued sry id rather live somewhere else

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Problem_Child
im half german that counts dancedancedance

No, that would be in the mulatto thread. we are talk'n about 100% Aryan Third Reich German gene pool mad (just kidding, i bet u got mad cool )

Oncewhite
No.

No what? embarrasment

debbiejo
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASHSHSAHJDGDSHJ
HAHAHAHDSAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHGFHJ>SJK& gt;HJGAGHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???? It is as good as any topic.........we do count ya know.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

*suck in your gut and stop laughing*

Mywi
Funny, girls always end up staring at something down below when they're talking to me (I'm talking about my dick, if you're slow). do you usually move around naked? gun3shock

Bardock42
No what? embarrasment

No, it is not phonetically correct.

I also can't sing it, but that was not what my "No." referred to.

debbiejo
Us Americans get the whole brunt of the world.........WE are the most persecuted.

Problem_Child
sorta cause in pa alot of people are german or irish of heritage and theyd get mad HEY!!!! lightbulb idea

Bardock42
Why???? It is as good as any topic.........we do count ya know.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

*suck in your gut and stop laughing*

Yes, your topic was as good as the others. Not better.

Us Americans get the whole brunt of the world.........WE are the most persecuted.
Ha...hahaha. You tell that to the 100 000 Iraqis you killed, sweety.

Problem_Child
hahaha love it especially st patricks day cant wait till im 21 wheeling im coming baby!!!!!!!!!

Symmetric Chaos

Ha...hahaha. You tell that to the 100 000 Iraqis you killed, sweety.

Racist

Magee
ok your just drunk, would explain your terrible spelling, grammar etc. eek!

debbiejo
But I didn't do it, in fact I would never support it....yet the people here are all put in this boat together...........and the whole world hates us........they do.

Soleran
?

Magee
o rly

Problem_Child
ay

Bardock42
But I didn't do it, in fact I would never support it....yet the people here are all put in this boat together...........and the whole world hates us........they do.

Nonsense.

You are just not the most persecuted nation in the world.

I think I won't even elaborate on the ridiculousness of the term in this context...

Problem_Child
o rly
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/orly_wonka.gif

Soleran
!

Magee
ya rly

Oncewhite
sorta cause in pa alot of people are german or irish of heritage and theyd get mad HEY!!!! lightbulb idea

Get mad about what?

Problem_Child
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/MajinChaos666/images9.jpg

Problem_Child
insultin our heritage man ya know?

Magee
no wai

Problem_Child
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/nowai.jpg

debbiejo
Originally posted by Soleran
! Oh that added much here............thanks I learned a lot....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Problem_Child

Smiter
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Reported.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm depressed, school sucks..
sure thing Mr. Manic Depressive guy. Sure thing. thumb up

debbiejo
Then why do you hate me..........and France too, and well almost every country.........

Oh, and I'm not talking as in people hitting me, but people in their views of me ( us, the US)

Bardock42
Then why do you hate me..........and France too, and well almost every country.........

Oh, and I'm not talking as in people hitting me, but people in their views of me ( us, the US)

I hate you, because you talk so much bullshit. And don't realize it.

France I hate, because they are french. And can't even lose a war properly. ****ing getting their friends and shit.

But that's not what you meant, is it? No, maybe not. But it is what you said. Seriously, read your own sentences to yourself before you post. Could you understand them if you would happen to .... not be in your head?

Oncewhite

Bunny B

I'd rather be canadian no expression

Bardock42

Vinny Valentine
sure thing Mr. Manic Depressive guy. Sure thing. thumb up

You're Still Reported ermm

And I've accepted the fact that I am, so **** off.

Mišt
Great, so instead of just closing the useless threads, lets move them to OTF. Brilliant move there mods. I mean for starters, they were made by GDFers, in the GDF, to mock the GDF threads, so why ****king move them all here where we dont even want them? Lazy.

Problem_Child
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/yarly.jpg

Oncewhite

debbiejo
I hate you, because you talk so much bullshit. And don't realize it.

blink It's called freedom of speech.......And I enjoy it.....It does not make me better nor worse than anyone else, I just don't like being stereo typed as a people that are fat, lazy, haters of eastern countries,...we are much bigger than Germany, Italy, France, crap, we are larger than any of most of you, and you still expect us to all be in the same thought structure? Get a grip! If this country inhabited a multitude of Native Americans and they couldn't agree, then what would make you think that a bunch of immigrants from Europe could all agree on all things with governments and institutions.........

Bardock42
blink It's called freedom of speech.......And I enjoy it.....It does not make me better nor worse than anyone else, I just don't like being stereo typed as a people that are fat, lazy, haters of eastern countries,...we are much bigger than Germany, Italy, France, crap, we are larger than any of most of you, and you still expect us to all be in the same thought structure? Get a grip! If this country inhabited a multitude of Native Americans and they couldn't agree, then what would make you think that a bunch of immigrants from Europe could all agree on all things with governments and institutions.........

And I don't deny it. Because I believe in it. Doesn't mean I have to like what you say.

And actually yeah, some thoughts make you better or worse in some aspects than others.

Also, you are the one generalizing that Europeans are generalizing you. Most ironic, if I may say so.

And still. You thought patterns are offensive.

Bardock42

Oncewhite

Bardock42
Woo, did I just bump into someone with a bigger ego then I? reading

Look professor Braddack, the world (or at least) the internet might be big enough for the both of us... if you ever run low of ego, call ME mobile

"than"

Possibly, though, in this particular case I must admit that I am most certain that I am right.

Nothing personal.

And then, I'd need your number.

Oncewhite
insultin our heritage man ya know?

did i insult your heritage?? My great great grand daddy was German...(being multi racial has it's up side).

Oncewhite
"than"

Possibly, though, in this particular case I must admit that I am most certain that I am right.

Nothing personal.

And then, I'd need your number.

I love that song "if you want to kiss the sky better learn how to kneel, on your knees boy.."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>