Awe Premiere In Disneyland!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva

jackismyboo
I can't wait till May 19th it will be so fun!!!! big grin rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

PirateDiva
Me either...I Guess I'LL see Ya There!!!! big grin

jackismyboo
yeah it sounds fun

i am going to be looking for a woobly gate and when i find it when i see johnny coming down i'm going to break it and run towards him and when you see a girl get dragged by security think of me! lol wink

PirateDiva
LOL....when u see a Girl Kiss JohnnY on the Mouth....THAT ME!!! big grin!!!

xXSweetSXx
>_< *tear* Aww I wish i could go to California Dont think my parent's will let me...

Captain's Wench

PirateDiva
Why Thank You Darling i have been checking everyday for that calendar to show up or say something....and finally it did....YAY!!! Yes we must all get together!!!!

jackismyboo
that sounds fun maybe we can all meet somewhere then let the scheming begin!!!! lol

PirateDiva
LMAO!!!!! Sounds Like a Plan!! big grin

Captain's Wench
WOO!!

Hatching a plannn while watching piraattes!!! It's a date. big grin

diddly
wow,.. so its not gonna be on the 25,.. or what?

lovethemtigers
they are talking about the premiere at Disneyland...the worldwide release date in the theatres is May 25...

diddly
ohhh,... so the US open it in theaters the 19???? But the rest of the world must wait?? or just forieng languages????

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by diddly
ohhh,... so the US open it in theaters the 19???? But the rest of the world must wait?? or just forieng languages????

No no love big grin

The red carpet premire, it doesnt open in theatres till the 25. But the cast and crew and special people *thats gonna be us*, get to see it like 2 weeks ahead of time. So the public premire is 25, the red carpet premire is 19.

kk?

diddly
Ohh,..... that sucks.... I wont be able to go to Disneyland,.....

Captain's Wench
Do you live in the States? I don't live very far from Disneyland but HEY you still have some time for some convincing big grin

diddly
ya I actually live in beautiful smog filled So Cal!

Captain's Wench
OH! I live in San Diego and I'm so GOING!! You should at least try! It would be an adventure!

diddly
ya I'll see but we are on a budget(I'm going to Washington 2xs, dance camp, bahammas,....etc) so I'll see if I can beg

Captain's Wench
ooohhh ok. We'll g'luck mate.

diddly
thanks I'll need it! lol

PirateDiva
For My Birthday my cousin gave me a Jack Sparrow poster!! which Means i Now have the Poster that Johnny WILL Sign for me on May 19th!! big grin Love HiM!

IheartPocky
Offtopic sorta, but when are you meeting gore!? smile

PirateDiva
Within the next 2 weeks I Hope!! Thats what i've been told!!!

allofyousuckkk
to the person who said they can't make it to California:

Don't tell your family why you want to go, just suggest that you guys go to disneyworl around that time and try and guilt them into doing it. I tried it with the whole "Equus in London" but my family knew something was up and I'm not going. *sad*

diddly
so sorry! I live down by Disneyland but I will try too go

-savvychick-
awww...i can't go thensad

Florida: I had a chance, cuz we'd be down there anyway...but now i'm goin to chicago this summer, so there's no way my parents would send me to cali 2sad...lol...they wouldnt pay for the plane and stuff cuz, i checked, and the tickets were 2 expensive 4 mesad o well...i guesss...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.