Wonderwoman Vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
She has all her weapons, items, and gear, she also has access to the godwave, she just has to use it if she wants.

She is at full power, and both are blood lusted.

lionking
y put this thred up tell u what put superman and wonderwomen together and they would still lose

Board Walker
Originally posted by lionking
y put this thred up tell u what put superman and wonderwomen together and they would still lose

Your new here aren't you

grey fox
Originally posted by Board Walker
She has all her weapons, items, and gear, she also has access to the godwave, she just has to use it if she wants.

She is at full power, and both are blood lusted.

He turns her into air.

End

BobbyD
Norrin makes Diana his new squeeze. He has too much junk in the trunk.

Plus, the godwave takes time to amp up. By then, she'd already be in love with his shiny, silvery, lean body.

Board Walker
Originally posted by grey fox
He turns her into air.

End

I expected more from you gray fox...it seems I was wrong.

SS wont be matter manipulating her at all.

Board Walker
Originally posted by BobbyD
Norrin makes Diana his new squeeze. He has too much junk in the trunk.

Plus, the godwave takes time to amp up. By then, she'd already be in love with his shiny, silvery, lean body.

She crosses her bracelets, and she is invincible as long as she wants, time isn't a factor.

BobbyD
She crosses her bracelets, and she is invincible as long as she wants, time isn't a factor.

He does have speedblitz going for him in this though.

juggernaut66666
Have you ever seen a blood lusted Surfer?

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Have you ever seen a blood lusted Surfer?

Yeah I have, I've seen nearly every comic appearance of his, have you seen what Diana can do?

Speed blitz Diana? Are you joking? That is like saying SS will speedblitz Superman

ExtraMision5555
poor diana

juggernaut66666
Yeah I have, I've seen nearly every comic appearance of his, have you seen what Diana can do?

Speed blitz Diana? Are you joking? That is like saying SS will speedblitz Superman
I guess you didn't. no expression

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I guess you didn't. no expression

I guess you didn't.

celestialdemon
Surfer wins this. Diana is good and MIGHT be able to beat SS in a normal battle. But with him being blood-lusted, she doesn't stand a chance.

Board Walker
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Surfer wins this. Diana is good and MIGHT be able to beat SS in a normal battle. But with him being blood-lusted, she doesn't stand a chance.

Your really underestimating her, I suppose its due to you not reading much about Diana, from the fact that I meantioned she has all gear, items, and weapons, as well as the godwave.

This shows me how many blind fanboys we have on these forums.

Stupid Rookie
Your new here aren't you

Actually he has been here a year and half longer than you.

SS should win this. Gowwave takes time. How far can she see?

xmarksthespot
Silver Surfer. The Godwave thing is relatively overhyped.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Actually he has been here a year and half longer than you.

SS should win this. Gowwave takes time. How far can she see?

I suppose time being here means nothing then

Why are you even relying on the godwave to save her? She has all her gear and items, do you even read DC comics?

This thread shows how many uninformed members we have, that and how many blind fanboys we have, it reminds me of GS phoenix days.

And even if she chose to use the godwave, she crosses her bracelets and she has complete and ever lasting invincibility as long as she wants.

BobbyD

No disrespect, BW. But, SS does have an edge speed-wise. Now, whether or not he chooses to use it, is another story altogether.

My guess is when one is bloodlusted they use everything in the arsenal, and more than one ability at a time. ie Clark using heat vision, punching, and flying at light speed all at the same time.

tdawg14
Surfer beats Diana anytime, anywhere.

Board Walker
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Silver Surfer. The Godwave thing is relatively overhyped.

This is really pushing it...I respect you x, but do you read DC comics, or actually know what you are talking about with when it comes to the godwave and Diana?

Stupid Rookie
I suppose time being here means nothing then

Why are you even relying on the godwave to save her? She has all her gear and items, do you even read DC comics?

This thread shows how many uninformed members we have, that and how many blind fanboys we have, it reminds me of GS phoenix days.

And even if she chose to use the godwave, she crosses her bracelets and she has complete and ever lasting invincibility as long as she wants.
I mentioned the Godwave beacuse in your previous post you singled out the godwave.

If you are going to mention something specific expect me to refute that claim, or agree with it. Other than her bracelets, you haven't said anything else specific, just "gear" or whatever. You mentioned the Godwave as a method for defeating the surfer.

draxx_tOfU
silver surfer ftw...

xmarksthespot
This is really pushing it...I respect you x, but do you read DC comics, or actually know what you are talking about with when it comes to the godwave and Diana? It's had one appearance in comics that I know of with Diana, the Gods of Olympus granted her request. I've only flipped through it don't particularly remember it well. It appeared to increase her physical powers tremendously; care to recollect me on what other abilities it gave her that would be relevant to this fight?

There was a time on the forum where "WW with the Godwave" was likened to the Source, thus it has been overhyped.

Board Walker
I mentioned the Godwave beacuse in your previous post you singled out the godwave.

If you are going to mention something specific expect me to refute that claim, or agree with it. Other than her bracelets, you haven't said anything else specific, just "gear" or whatever. You mentioned the Godwave as a method for defeating the surfer.

Since you do not know bout Diana or DC much it seems, I will help you, to be honest I thought more knew about Dc characters rather then just purely marvel characters.

Anyway all her gear means the following:

1. Sword

2. Tiara

3. Gauntlets

4. Boots

5. Armor

6. Lasso

7. Bracelets

8. Godwave

I know I'm forgeting some.

Anyway, SS isnt speed blitzing anyone, when some one can keep up with Zoom (who can speed blitz flash), then SS isn't speed blitzing her if his life depended on it, add on top of that with her having the boots, really its not a concern.

SS matter manipulating her? I suppose if he can get past the magic of hers, its the same as saying "Oh SS will turn Thor into cheese" its not happening.

So really, it comes down to combat, which SS doesn't have the edge in to begin with, that with her having all her gear? SS is literarly going to be diced into many pieces (the sword kills skyfathers).

Now on top of all of this, she has the godwave, which is able to destroy DC (check out Ares run).

Cosmic Flame
It never ceases to amaze me that when people disagree with someone, they're immediately termed fanboy, despite disagreeing parties not proferring one bit of irrefutable evidence.

And how would WW defeat Surfer is she just kept her bracelets crossed?

LordFear
Originally posted by tdawg14
Surfer beats Diana anytime, anywhere.

Co-sign that

ExtraMision5555
Since you do not know bout Diana or DC much it seems, I will help you, to be honest I thought more knew about Dc characters rather then just purely marvel characters.

1. Sword

2. Tiara

3. Gauntlets

4. Boots

5. Armor

6. Lasso

7. Bracelets

8. Godwave

Ok

so i ask you, using all these tools, how does Diana overcome the power output gap and most importantly range differential between the two?
i understand her crossing of bracelets would be very useful to negate the range thing, at the same time shes going to uncross eventually. It'd be very out of character for her to stay crossed for the duration of an entire battle.

IMO, other gear aside, to me, it seems like your implying shes going to sit arms crossed, indefinately.

to summarize:
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame

And how would WW defeat Surfer is she just kept her bracelets crossed?

Stupid Rookie

1. Sword

2. Tiara

3. Gauntlets

4. Boots

5. Armor

6. Lasso

7. Bracelets

8. Godwave

You are such a pain. When did I say I didn't know what her gear was? All I did was argue against the Godwave, which you brought up. Once again, you mentioned something and I argued against it, but you are mad because I didn't ague against all her gear. You said godwave, I said it wasn't going to help.

xmarksthespot

1. Sword

2. Tiara

3. Gauntlets

4. Boots

5. Armor

6. Lasso

7. Bracelets

8. Godwave That's not all her gear. smile

Board Walker
It's had one appearance in comics that I know of with Diana, the Gods of Olympus granted her request. I've only flipped through it don't particularly remember it well. It appeared to increase her physical powers tremendously; care to recollect me on what other abilities it gave her that would be relevant to this fight?

There was a time on the forum where "WW with the Godwave" was likened to the Source, thus it has been overhyped.

X the godwave is power from the source, its explained in the comics, the godwave is power directly from the source.

Board Walker
That's not all her gear. smile

I edited seconds later

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Ok

so i ask you, using all these tools, how does Diana overcome the power output gap and most importantly range differential between the two?
i understand her crossing of bracelets would be very useful to negate the range thing, at the same time shes going to uncross eventually. It'd be very out of character for her to stay crossed for the duration of an entire battle.

IMO, other gear aside, to me, it seems like your implying shes going to sit arms crossed, indefinately.

to summarize:
Range differential is huge here. Does anyone know how far WW can see. I will honestly admit to not knowing that.

Board Walker is going to say since I don't know this I am a Marvel Fan Boy etc.

xmarksthespot
X the godwave is power from the source, its explained in the comics, the godwave is power directly from the source. You didn't answer my question about whether the Godwave granted her anything relevant to a fight with SS, other than enhancing her physically.

I know where it comes from. Surfer's power was originally from Galactus, that doesn't make him anywhere near as powerful as Galactus.

Board Walker
Range differential is huge here. Does anyone know how far WW can see. I will honestly admit to not knowing that.

Board Walker is going to say since I don't know this I am a Marvel Fan Boy etc.

I'm sorry for calling you a fanboy, I should have said "uninformed individual".

Really, after being here for a few years, it is obvious that 80% of the members here are fanboys, who make one sided claims without knowing a thing about the other side; in particular when it comes to DC.

If anything the majority of the comics I read and own are Marvel, which characters do I like more? Marvel. But it does not mean I wont argue for the one who is obviously more likely to win in a fight.

ExtraMision5555

Anyway, SS isnt speed blitzing anyone, when some one can keep up with Zoom (who can speed blitz flash), then SS isn't speed blitzing her if his life depended on it, add on top of that with her having the boots, really its not a concern.

SS matter manipulating her? I suppose if he can get past the magic of hers, its the same as saying "Oh SS will turn Thor into cheese" its not happening.

So really, it comes down to combat, which SS doesn't have the edge in to begin with, that with her having all her gear? SS is literarly going to be diced into many pieces (the sword kills skyfathers).

Now on top of all of this, she has the godwave, which is able to destroy DC (check out Ares run).

Honestly, and im really not trying to come off as rude or anything so please dont take it that way, but just as you called someone out for seemingly not knowing anythign about diana, this is pertty undermineing of SS's power

According to this post, Surfer is now moving in slow-motion compaired to diana, and Suddenly surfer isint using close range blasts, not to mention any of his cosmic awareness.

According to this scenario, surfer goes to attack diana and diana effortlessly slices him in half in a trunks-freiza esque manner

Mider999
her weapons can cut superman some of them, some have killed god like beasts have they not, her lasso is unbreakable, and shoots lightning doesnt it, her shield has repelled skyfathers, surfer aint getting through that. his speed is the only true advantage surfer has here.

Stupid Rookie
"uninformed individual"

Well I am sorry you are just a master debater. I mean you are totally right, WW can totally beat SS beacuse she is invulnerable when she uses her bracelets.

That is pretty much the only argument you have made regarding how SS can't beat her, but that doesn't exactly help her win does it?

Board Walker
Honestly, and im really not trying to come off as rude or anything so please dont take it that way, but just as you called someone out for seemingly not knowing anythign about diana, this is pertty undermineing of SS's power

According to this post, Surfer is now moving in slow-motion compaired to diana, and Suddenly surfer isint using close range blasts, not to mention any of his cosmic awareness.

According to this scenario, surfer goes to attack diana and diana effortlessly slices him in half in a trunks-freiza esque manner

I know of every single one of SS speed feats, as well as almost every one of his comic appearances, I have seen his time traveling feats, his blitzing feats.

When compared to Flash's speed feats though, Surfer does not compare, in particular Flash's nuke feat which out classes all of Surfers speed feats.

Now zoom is some one who schooled flash in speed, and when some one can keep up with Zoom it means they likely can keep up with SS and other "fast" individuals

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Mider999
her weapons can cut superman some of them, some have killed god like beasts have they not, her lasso is unbreakable, and shoots lightning doesnt it, her shield has repelled skyfathers, surfer aint getting through that. his speed is the only true advantage surfer has here.

This is a much better argument. I acknowledge the power that WW's gear grants her, but I think that speed and range create powerful advantages for SS. He can launch planet destroying blasts from multiple angles at the same time, and be in no fear of losing his energy. If we put more restrictions on this fight it would favor WW, but SS's range as earlier mentioned will help him to win this fight. If we for instance restricted this to earth it would be a vastly different battle.

lionking
surfer has just had a hugh upgrade no way is she going to beat him

HigH ScholaR
SS quite easily too

ExtraMision5555
I know of every single one of SS speed feats, as well as almost every one of his comic appearances, I have seen his time traveling feats, his blitzing feats.

When compared to Flash's speed feats though, Surfer does not compare, in particular Flash's nuke feat which out classes all of Surfers speed feats.

Now zoom is some one who schooled flash in speed, and when some one can keep up with Zoom it means they likely can keep up with SS and other "fast" individuals

I agree with you to some extent, but honestly

high end speed feats get a bit tricky, and just plain borderline silly.

honestly, i hate debateing TIPPY top tier speed feets (flash, zoom, and even some of surfers)

But honestly, Surfer has traveled at hundreds of times the speed of light

Flash has done the same, and zoom ??????

either way When your going that fast IMO, i KNOW diana can react to surfer, at the same time, surfer is still incredibly fast, even for diana (but not too fast where she wont know whats going on).

bottom line, Surfer can use his speed for other reasons in this fight, such as distance if required.

IT would just get messy to argue his speed versus her reaction time. but at the same time, diana has never been portrayed to consistantly be a "speeder" type like flash, surfer or zoom

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by lionking
surfer has just had a hugh upgrade no way is she going to beat him

true though even without it, she wouild still lose

Board Walker
Well I am sorry you are just a master debater. I mean you are totally right, WW can totally beat SS beacuse she is invulnerable when she uses her bracelets.

That is pretty much the only argument you have made regarding how SS can't beat her, but that doesn't exactly help her win does it?

Your right, allow me to better explain, she doesn't even need to use the invincibility to "camp".

She could go and engage him in direct combat, what is SS going to do to her? Is he going to matter manipulate her, he has as good of a chance doing that as he does to Thor.

Is he going to speed blitz her? He has as good of a chance as he does as speed blitzing Superman or Thor.

Now the question is, how can she hurt SS? Well for one, she could pummel him with melee, that in conjunction with the gauntlets she could easily KO him; SS can and has been many times KO'ed by pure melee.

Or she could slay him with the sword, which can hurt and kill skyfather level beings.

The crossing her bracelets for invincibility could be used to summon the godwave.

Really Im just trying to show the uninformed that its not always SS>all

HigH ScholaR
there sre many ways i nwhich ss can win

tera her molecules apart send her to the heart of a sun or a black hole etc

Soljer
Flash's nuke feat? Which nuke feat?

Anyways; more important to the discussion at hand.....

"WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! You don't think my character can beat your character! BIAS!! FANBOY!!! BIAAAASSSS!!!!"

no expression.

Board Walker
I agree with you to some extent, but honestly

high end speed feats get a bit tricky, and just plain borderline silly.

honestly, i hate debateing TIPPY top tier speed feets (flash, zoom, and even some of surfers)

But honestly, Surfer has traveled at hundreds of times the speed of light

Flash has done the same, and zoom ??????

either way When your going that fast IMO, i KNOW diana can react to surfer, at the same time, surfer is still incredibly fast, even for diana (but not too fast where she wont know whats going on).

bottom line, Surfer can use his speed for other reasons in this fight, such as distance if required.

IT would just get messy to argue his speed versus her reaction time. but at the same time, diana has never been portrayed to consistantly be a "speeder" type like flash, surfer or zoom

I agree to an extent as well, and surfers top confirmed speed in comics, was some thing around hundreds of times the speed of light. Flash's top speed feet (which all the math for it is shown on the thread which discusses it) is around 890 billion times the speed of light, search for Odin Vs the JLA, it was in that thread.

Your right, base Diana with no items can react and keep up with Flash/superman/Zoom to an extent, and you are completely right, Surfer could use his speed to keep distance and pelt her to death with energy blast. Thus why I gave Diana the boots, which will if anything give her the edge in speed over SS.

Stupid Rookie
Your right, allow me to better explain, she doesn't even need to use the invincibility to "camp".

She could go and engage him in direct combat, what is SS going to do to her? Is he going to matter manipulate her, he has as good of a chance doing that as he does to Thor.

Is he going to speed blitz her? He has as good of a chance as he does as speed blitzing Superman or Thor.

Now the question is, how can she hurt SS? Well for one, she could pummel him with melee, that in conjunction with the gauntlets she could easily KO him; SS can and has been many times KO'ed by pure melee.

Or she could slay him with the sword, which can hurt and kill skyfather level beings.

The crossing her bracelets for invincibility could be used to summon the godwave.

Read my prevous response which summarizes why I think he will win. Much of it has to do with settings.

I would never argue that SS would take WW in a melee situation, especailly with all her gear. I however don't think she will be able to get that close to him, as he fires off planet destroying blast at her and flying around at many many times the speed of light. SS isn't just going to sit there.

I think it would be interesting to see how strong a SS shield is, and how easily she would break it (I know she could) but it held an angry hulk for a while.

ExtraMision5555

On the other hand, opening a black hole on top of diana would proably cause some serious issues, not to mention close range energy projection would defiantely keep her from pounding him into oblivion

As diana attempts to connect with surfers skull, she is sent flying 900 feet into the sky by a powerful eye blast

Surfer can keep up in melee, in fisticuffs? no, but in melee, aboslutely. It might not be the smartest approach, but i would see it as a part of a larger plan. if that makes any sense. I cant tell myself without cracking a smile that diana would just run over surfer at close range. It doesnt make sense

Board Walker
Revised list of her items

Golden Girdle of Gaea

The divine Lasso - Has restrained/incapacitated beings as powerful as Area, and Hades, Ares in DC has shown to be as much as abstract level in his run when was taking over DC.

Sandals of Hermes

Gauntlets of Atlas - Magnifies the wearers strength by ten fold

Lansinar Disc

Complete Golden Armor

Sword of Hephaestus

Labrys

Aegis shield

Bracelets of Victory

Stupid Rookie
I agree to an extent as well, and surfers top confirmed speed in comics, was some thing around hundreds of times the speed of light. Flash's top speed feet (which all the math for it is shown on the thread which discusses it) is around 890 billion times the speed of light, search for Odin Vs the JLA, it was in that thread.

Your right, base Diana with no items can react and keep up with Flash/superman/Zoom to an extent, and you are completely right, Surfer could use his speed to keep distance and pelt her to death with energy blast. Thus why I gave Diana the boots, which will if anything give her the edge in speed over SS.

I don't agree with your assesment of SS speed and this is most likely the major reason for our agrument.

SS has been shown on panel to travel an entire light year in the blink of an eye (IG). That is over 3 billion times the speed of light (assuming .01 seconds passed), I think that is a conservative assumption considering it was fast enough to sneek up on Thanos when he had the IG. There was also no writing on panel to make us question the speed.

This isn't even his largest speed feat. I will have to re-read the issue, but when he was towing legacy, he went thousands of light years almost instantaniously. I honestly can't remember the issue, but it was really fast, and certainly comparable to the Flash Korea Nuke incident.

xmarksthespot
Wonder Woman can not compete with Zoom. Zoom took her on a world tour and then CISed himself into the lasso.

The Aegis shield isn't an item. It's what happens when she crosses her vambraces.

For reference: This is the only appearance of Wonder Woman with the Godwave that I know of. Interpret as you will.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4089/wonderwoman15212fl7.th.jpghttp://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1846/wonderwoman15213id2.th.jpghttp://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8161/wonderwoman15214yq2.th.jpghttp://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1006/wonderwoman15215fy3.th.jpghttp://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3041/wonderwoman15216nv8.th.jpg

I for one however am not at all convinced by that single appearance that she can take Surfer's speed and versatility. Furthermore she can only use the Godwave for short periods of time.

Board Walker
On the other hand, opening a black hole on top of diana would proably cause some serious issues, not to mention close range energy projection would defiantely keep her from pounding him into oblivion

As diana attempts to connect with surfers skull, she is sent flying 900 feet into the sky by a powerful eye blast

Surfer can keep up in melee, in fisticuffs? no, but in melee, aboslutely. It might not be the smartest approach, but i would see it as a part of a larger plan. if that makes any sense. I cant tell myself without cracking a smile that diana would just run over surfer at close range. It doesnt make sense

Your right, base Diana with no items can react with Flash/superman/Zoom to an extent, and you are completely right, Surfer could use his speed to keep distance and pelt her to death with energy blast. Thus why I gave Diana the boots, which will if anything give her the edge in speed over SS.

That is why I included the Sandals of Hermes, which if anything gives her speed beyond SS, so getting to him is not a problem, this is an item which gives her speed to the point where she can effortlessly move from dimension to dimension with her speed.

SS can travel dimensions as well, but can he do it instantly, and does he move this fast constantly in combat? No.

Board Walker
Wonder Woman can not compete with Zoom. Zoom took her on a world tour and then CISed himself into the lasso.

The Aegis shield isn't an item. It's what happens when she crosses her vambraces.

For reference: This is the only appearance of Wonder Woman with the Godwave that I know of. Interpret as you will.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4089/wonderwoman15212fl7.th.jpghttp://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1846/wonderwoman15213id2.th.jpghttp://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8161/wonderwoman15214yq2.th.jpghttp://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1006/wonderwoman15215fy3.th.jpghttp://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3041/wonderwoman15216nv8.th.jpg

I for one however am not at all convinced by that single appearance that she can take Surfer's speed and versatility. Furthermore she can only use the Godwave for short periods of time.

The zoom part is my point that she can react to fast characters, being able to keep up with SS? Thats due to the sandals of Hermes as I posted above.

To see the godwave at its absolute best is see when Ares is using it.

xmarksthespot
The zoom part is my point that she can react to fast characters, being able to keep up with SS? Thats due to the sandals of Hermes as I posted above. How fast has she traveled wearing the Sandals of Hermes? Do you have anything whatsoever to indicate that she'd be able to move as fast as Surfer?
To see the godwave at its absolute best is see when Ares is using it. She's not Ares.

Board Walker
How fast has she traveled wearing the Sandals of Hermes? Do you have anything whatsoever to indicate that she'd be able to move as fast as Surfer?
She's not Ares.

She used the sandals when she was passing from Themyscira to the outside existance, gives her the power/speed needed for transdimension movement.

BobbyD
BW, I like your passion for WW, as she is one of my favs. But, she will lose to SS 98/100 times. The 2 times she doesn't, Norrin falls in love with her beauty and spares her life.

HigH ScholaR
Wonder Women is totally outclassed here

xmarksthespot
She used the sandals when she was passing from Themyscira to the outside existance, gives her the power/speed needed for transdimension movement. Indeed. Yes it allows her to cross dimensional barriers and apparently teleportation. Seen the scan.

But do you have any feats of pure speed with the Sandals, pray tell?

Board Walker
Indeed. Yes it allows her to cross dimensional barriers and apparently teleportation. Seen the scan.

But do you have any feats of pure speed with the Sandals, pray tell?

No I don't...but I think the transdimensional feat is enough, she is able at will to effortlessly and instantly cross dimensions, and teliport, now think who else has had this power? The runner, instant teliportation+Zoom reaction speed=More then thousands of times the speed of light.

Skeets
Doesn't WW need to pray to get the God wave?
As if Surfer would wait for her.Surfer 10/10

xmarksthespot
No I don't...but I think the transdimensional feat is enough, she is able at will to effortlessly and instantly cross dimensions, and teliport, now think who else has had this power? The runner, instant teliportation+Zoom reaction speed=More then thousands of times the speed of light. Sounds like a whole lot of speculation. The Sandals allow her to cross dimensional barriers. And the Sandals enhance her movement speed. Two different things. In no way does that imply she'd be as fast or faster than the SS.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Skeets

Yes she does need to pray, and it does take time, that is why I mentioned if she does use the GW, she could use the Aegis shield which has effortlessly shielded her from the combined power of the "skyfathers (highfathers" of DC.

she could cross, and pray.

Board Walker
Sounds like a whole lot of speculation. The Sandals allow her to cross dimensional barriers. And the Sandals enhance her movement speed. Two different things.

Your right, enhancing speed is speculation, but the sandals giving her dimension movement, and teliportation is not speculation; it is the instant teliportation+reaction speed which>SS speed, its akin to the SS vs Runner fight.

Priest
Thats what i thought too.
thumb up
Diana's durabilty is a key to her fall in this fight. Surfer just needs to send her a couple of planet destroying PC blasts ftw.

xmarksthespot
Doesn't WW need to pray to get the God wave? Yes. And she can't sustain it for long. The scans are above.

Skeets
Yes she does need to pray, and it does take time, that is why I mentioned if she does use the GW, she could use the Aegis shield which has effortlessly shielded her from the combined power of the "skyfathers (highfathers" of DC.

she could cross, and pray.
What's to stop Surfer from Manipulating the God wave like he's done with the Odin Force? While Diana is in the process of getting it.
I also heard that it's not 100% that her prayer would be heard...erm

Board Walker
Originally posted by Priest
Thats what i thought too.

thumb up
Diana's durabilty is a key to her fall in this fight. Surfer just needs to send her a couple of planet destroying PC blasts ftw.

She can take hits from Superman, and Zoom (who hits as hard as Supes as said on panel), durability isnt a problem.

She can shield from the combined power/blast of the DC highfathers.

That and as I posted she has all her items, so that means, the entire golden armor, as well as the Golden Girdle of Gaea.

Durability is not a problem.

LordFear
wait people were just arguing with me a few days ago about a thread of WW vs Sersi. How can WW not be able to beat Sersi but fight SS?

Priest
Can the godwave be absorbed?

Board Walker
What's to stop Surfer from Manipulating the God wave like he's done with the Odin Force? While Diana is in the process of getting it.
I also heard that it's not 100% that her prayer would be heard...erm [/QUOTE

Its as valid as saying, that in a fight with Thor hes going to win by manipulating the odin force in him.

That and the godwave is from the Source itself, which akin to Marvel would be TOAA.

batdude123
Diana. smokin'

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by LordFear
wait people were just arguing with me a few days ago about a thread of WW vs Sersi. How can WW not be able to beat Sersi but fight SS? WW beats Sersi in a KO match due to her speed and strength. If to the death I doubt she can kill an Eternal.

She loses to Surfer due to his speed and versatility, and myriad other factors.

Stupid Rookie
Ok, I started this argument before she had the Sandals, you just added that right.

Ok, here are the scans of SS traveling 500,000 light years, in a split second. This is also after he was recently de-powered, and then Legacy powered him up. We have no exact time, but if we assume .01 seconds, that is over 1.5 quadrillion times the speed of light. yes that is right, quadrillion!

If we assume .1 seconds, it is still 158 trillion times the speed of light. Either way, this certainly puts SS speed comparable to Flash's highest speed feats. Higher imo.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-006.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-007.jpg

Also in reference to time here, ss has been shown to react and more importantly comprehend in less than a nano-second, so I think saying that it happens "before their minds can fully comprehend it" probably means some tiny, tiny fraction of a second for SS.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/marvel_comics_presents_001-29.jpg

Board Walker
Ok, I started this argument before she had the Sandals, you just added that right.

Ok, here are the scans of SS traveling 500,000 light years, in a split second. This is also after he was recently de-powered, and then Legacy powered him up. We have no exact time, but if we assume .01 seconds, that is over 1.5 quadrillion times the speed of light. yes that is right, quadrillion!

If we assume .1 seconds, it is still 158 trillion times the speed of light. Either way, this certainly puts SS speed comparable to Flash's highest speed feats. Higher imo.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-006.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-007.jpg

Also in reference to time here, ss has been shown to react and more importantly comprehend in less than a nano-second, so I think saying that it happens "before their minds can fully comprehend it" probably means some tiny, tiny fraction of a second for SS.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/marvel_comics_presents_001-29.jpg

Their is no indication of how long it took him to travel what he did, saying it was a second is only pure speculation.

and more importantly, as shown through all of SS comics and history, Thor, Thanos, Nova, and countless others are able to keep up with SS, the highest speed SS has ever gone which was stated on panel was several thousand times the speed of light i believe.

Priest
She can take hits from Superman, and Zoom (who hits as hard as Supes as said on panel), durability isnt a problem.
Superman dosent hit enough to destroy a plantet. Surfer can do it effortlessly with one shot. She's not taking more than 2 or so bloodlusted PC blasts.

She can shield from the combined power/blast of the DC highfathers.
She she's gonna be hidding behind her sheilds the whole time while surfer can countinously keep assulting her? Not likey she can win a fighting doing that.

That and as I posted she has all her items, so that means, the entire golden armor, as well as the Golden Girdle of Gaea.
which can probally be manipulated/transmutted.

Durability is not a problem.
she dosent have top tier durbility like Supes.

Skeets
Fair enough.

That's great..... confused

Board Walker
Superman dosent hit enough to destroy a plantet. Surfer can do it effortlessly with one shot. She's not taking more than 2 or so bloodlusted PC blasts.

She she's gonna be hidding behind her sheilds the whole time while surfer can countinously keep assulting her? Not likey she can win a fighting doing that.

she dosent have top tier durbility like Supes.

Supes doesn't have the strength SS does? He surpasses SS in terms of strength feats, he turned the wheels of Mag.

She doesn't need to hide behind her bracelets, with her reactionspeed and the sandals which gives her instant transdimensional travel and teliportation, she can just cross her bracelets to block his attacks, akin to using a shield when ever she wants to; I dont even see SS hitting her if she does this.

Their both blood lusted meaning their fighting to win, she is going to do what she needs to do to win.

With her items she doesn't have the durability of supes?...your joking right?

SS has as much of a chance as transmuting diana and her items, as he does as transmuting Thor and Mjolnir.

Stupid Rookie
Your right, enhancing speed is speculation, but the sandals giving her dimension movement, and teliportation is not speculation; it is the instant teliportation+reaction speed which>SS speed, its akin to the SS vs Runner fight.

I am confused how this is comparable to the runner fight. The runner's power is pretty serious, but he also has the advantage that people naturally like him, and so they don't want to hurt him or take him seriously.

BobbyD

This can't happen. Her items/gear are all magical in nature and beyond anything Norrin can do/comprehend.

Nonetheless, Diana is not beating SS. Speed, like in sports and with drugs, simply kills.

This is the single most important element why Diana can't hang in this fight. Add to that SS's range, and it's really too much for her to overcome.erm

Board Walker
This can't happen. Her items/gear are all magical in nature and beyond anything Norrin can do/comprehend.

Nonetheless, Diana is not beating SS. Speed, like in sports and with drugs, simply kills.

This is the single most important element why Diana can't hang in this fight. Add to that SS's range, and it's really too much for her to overcome.erm

I agree her downfall is speed and distance, which is why I gave her all her items, which one of them is the sandals of Hermes, with these she has instant transdimensional movement, and teliportation, think of the runner and SS fight.

Board Walker
I am confused how this is comparable to the runner fight. The runner's power is pretty serious, but he also has the advantage that people naturally like him, and so they don't want to hurt him or take him seriously.

Yes he has some serious power, as does Diana, you seem to be underestimating Dianas items, they are made by highfathers (which to marvel would be skyfathers, think of Odin with all the pantheons working together to forge items), as well as abstract level beings.

She has instant teliportation which regardless of how fast SS moves, she will always be faster. I related it to the runner because that is how the runner moves, only he did it subconsciously, Diana can do it consciously.

Stupid Rookie
I agree her downfall is speed and distance, which is why I gave her all her items, which one of them is the sandals of Hermes, with these she has instant transdimensional movement, and teliportation, think of the runner and SS fight.

I still don't see the comparison to the runner fight, maybe I am not remembering it correctly. The runner did not have the gem, and therefore didn't have any teleportation during the fight.

Also, I honestly don't know if WW can see light years away, or be aware of where SS is. Can she (asking an honest question)??

Board Walker
I still don't see the comparison to the runner fight, maybe I am not remembering it correctly. The runner did not have the gem, and therefore didn't have any teleportation during the fight.

Also, I honestly don't know if WW can see light years away, or be aware of where SS is. Can she (asking an honest question)?? [/QUOTE

As far as I know, she does have awareness (how powerful it is I do not know) reaction speed isnt a problem though. I really never looked for those things, I'll try to find some.

Board Walker

Also, I honestly don't know if WW can see light years away, or be aware of where SS is. Can she (asking an honest question)??

He did have the gem by the way, thanos explains the runner was using it sub consciously.

Stupid Rookie
Yes he has some serious power, as does Diana, you seem to be underestimating Dianas items, they are made by highfathers (which to marvel would be skyfathers, think of Odin with all the pantheons working together to forge items), as well as abstract level beings.

She has instant teliportation which regardless of how fast SS moves, she will always be faster. I related it to the runner because that is how the runner moves, only he did it subconsciously, Diana can do it consciously.

The runner didn't do this in his fight with SS did he? He was subconsciously doing it when he had the space gem, like his fight with Thanos, but did he still have it with SS? I don't think he did, and he didn't seem to be teleporting anywhere.

BobbyD

BW, I like you. You're intelligent, write well, and are very passionate, and about a character I like, no less. But no, she is not.....not beating SS. If she can, my universe of comicdom as I know it, will be turned upside down.

But for argument's sake (because I like a good debate), let's give her the benefit of the doubt that the Sandals of Hermes gives the powers you said above, which I'm still not so sure they do. But, even so, she needs to blink herself back into the same dimension SS is, to get a shot off of some kind, and within relative close proximity. All Norrin needs is that split second for to appear, and he is on top of her like a cheap suit on a pimp. Result: Several bloodlusted PC blasts have struck her already before she has even fully appeared in his presence.

Stupid Rookie

I was honestly just thinking that SS's sight (he can see and hear light years away) and his cosmic awareness will provide a hige advantage. He would always know where she was, and she would not know where he was. This is why I was saying that if it happened on Earth it would be a different story.

Board Walker
The runner didn't do this in his fight with SS did he? He was subconsciously doing it when he had the space gem, like his fight with Thanos, but did he still have it with SS? I don't think he did, and he didn't seem to be teleporting anywhere.

Why wouldn't the runner have the gem? The fight with SS occurred before he met Thanos.

Board Walker
BW, I like you. You're intelligent, write well, and are very passionate, and about a character I like, no less. But no, she is not.....not beating SS. If she can, my universe of comicdom as I know it, will be turned upside down.

But for argument's sake (because I like a good debate), let's give her the benefit of the doubt that the Sandals of Hermes gives the powers you said above, which I'm still not so sure they do. But, even so, she needs to blink herself back into the same dimension SS is, to get a shot off of some kind, and within relative close proximity. All Norrin needs is that split second for to appear, and he is on top of her like a cheap suit on a pimp. Result: Several bloodlusted PC blasts have struck her already before she has even fully appeared in his presence.

She should only be stepping in and out of the dimension to dodge attacks, she does it instantly so I don't see how its a problem, she should be using her instant teliportation which doesnt leave a opening for SS to attack her.

Stupid Rookie
Why wouldn't the runner have the gem? The fight with SS occurred before he met Thanos.

I stand corected, he did have the gem (I need to start re-reading my surfer).

I still don't think it gives her the victory, but was wrong about the gem.

BobbyD
She should only be stepping in and out of the dimension to dodge attacks, she does it instantly so I don't see how its a problem, she should be using her instant teliportation which doesnt leave a opening for SS to attack her.

But, this by no means then gives her a win either. erm

And, if she was this powerful, we'd have seen her like this already in some comics, no?

You make a good argument, but (reluctantly) I will agree to disagree with you, my friend. wink

Board Walker
I was honestly just thinking that SS's sight (he can see and hear light years away) and his cosmic awareness will provide a hige advantage. He would always know where she was, and she would not know where he was. This is why I was saying that if it happened on Earth it would be a different story.

Well to be honest, regardless of how powerful his cosmic awareness is said to be, throughout all his comic showings his "cosmic awareness" has never once helped him to know what the opponent will do next in major battles, such as against Thor, or dr. Strange, or Thanos.

So really going by on panel showings, he is not going to know what WW is going to do next, it is like me saying "Because of SS cosmic awareness, he will know what Thor is going to do so he can just beat him easily, yet in every encounter with Thor, SS has lost."

This is just one of many examples.

Stupid Rookie
How will she know where he is to attack him?

Priest
Supes doesn't have the strength SS does?
Of cource not superman >Surfer in phycial strength...ill be the first to admit that.
He surpasses SS in terms of strength feats, he turned the wheels of Mag.
he maybe stronger, but surfer has more overall power.
Superman can't one shot a planet, Surfer can using PC, get it?

She doesn't need to hide behind her bracelets, with her reactionspeed and the sandals which gives her instant transdimensional travel and teliportation, she can just cross her bracelets to block his attacks, akin to using a shield when ever she wants to; I dont even see SS hitting her if she does this.
I dont see Diana landing blows on surfer if he has his sheilds up.

Their both blood lusted meaning their fighting to win, she is going to do what she needs to do to win.
Surfer bloodlusted has way more options in taking Diana out. he can phase and attack her using TP.

With her items she doesn't have the durability of supes?...your joking right?
They wont help her if she's getiing mind raped.

SS has as much of a chance as transmuting diana and her items, as he does as transmuting Thor and Mjolnir.
True, u may have point there, but still surfer still has more options of attack on his side. Frankey i cant think of one way Diana can take a win from a bloodlusted surfer thats fighting sdmart, and to the best of his abilites.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is a stupid fight. How can an amazonian princess beat a cosmic being?

Board Walker
But, this by no means then gives her a win either. erm

And, if she was this powerful, we'd have seen her like this already in some comics, no?

You make a good argument, but (reluctantly) I will agree to disagree with you, my friend. wink

It is the same as saying, since we have never seen SS turn a major comic character into a block cheese, then he cant do it. It is the same as saying since SS has never speed blitzed a main character, he cant do it.

WW has shown with the sandals she has instant teliportation as well as dimensional travel.

Stupid Rookie
Well to be honest, regardless of how powerful his cosmic awareness is said to be, throughout all his comic showings his "cosmic awareness" has never once helped him to know what the opponent will do next in major battles, such as against Thor, or dr. Strange, or Thanos.

So really going by on panel showings, he is not going to know what WW is going to do next, it is like me saying "Because of SS cosmic awareness, he will know what Thor is going to do so he can just beat him easily, yet in every encounter with Thor, SS has lost."

This is just one of many examples.

I didn't mean that he would have some sort of pre-cog. I did however mean that he would be able to determine where she was at all times. The addition of Sandals changes things, and makes it harder to detemine how things will end up.

All together this ended up being an interesting debate, good thread, sorry if I was rude earlier. I have to head out.

BobbyD
It is the same as saying, since we have never seen SS turn a major comic character into a block cheese, then he cant do it. It is the same as saying since SS has never speed blitzed a main character, he cant do it.

WW has shown with the sandals she has instant teliportation as well as dimensional travel.

Well, then the only way for her to really WIN this fight is her for not to blink herself in and out of dimensions. The only way she can get a win is for her to get up close n' personal, and Diana is not afraid to brawl with ANYONE.

This is her downfall in this fight. If she truly bloodlusted, I don't see Diana playing a houdini in and out of dimensions.

I see her like Ali getting ready to fight Foreman.

Board Walker
Of cource not superman >Surfer in phycial strength...ill be the first to admit that.

he maybe stronger, but surfer has more overall power.
Superman can't one shot a planet, Surfer can using PC, get it?

I dont see Diana landing blows on surfer if he has his sheilds up.

Surfer bloodlusted has way more options in taking Diana out. he can phase and attack her using TP.

They wont help her if she's getiing mind raped.

True, u may have point there, but still surfer still has more options of attack on his side. Frankey i cant think of one way Diana can take a win from a bloodlusted surfer thats fighting sdmart, and to the best of his abilites.

Mind rape Diana? You do know she is completely invulnerable to this type of attack right? Coupled with that she has the Tiara, and all the blessings/enchantments from the highfathers.

SS can phase all he wants, Diana with the sandals of Hermes has instant dimensional travel, as well as instant teliportation, the fact is that with these sandal she surpasses SS in speed and mobility.

Your right, while she is momentarily shielding she wont be able to attack SS, but is she going to be shielding 24/7 ? No she wont.

It is like a boxing match, Diana will shield so she doesnt get hit, with her reaction speeds (able to react to Zoom who is faster then SS) will be able to block SS, then she attacks.

SS unlike WW does not have an invulnerbility shield.

WW does have the means to slay and kill SS, first off SS has been KO'ed by melee many times in the past, such as Thor, Thanos, Dracula, etc.

WW with the sandals of Hermes can consistently stay close to SS regardless of how fast he is moving, with the gaunts which magnify her strength by ten fold, she could KO him easily.

Now add in that she has the sword, which effortlessly hurts and can slay skyfather level beings and beyond, SS can die.

Board Walker
I didn't mean that he would have some sort of pre-cog. I did however mean that he would be able to determine where she was at all times. The addition of Sandals changes things, and makes it harder to detemine how things will end up.

All together this ended up being an interesting debate, good thread, sorry if I was rude earlier. I have to head out.

Stupid Rookie I respect you, now more so then I have ever before, because you unlike so many others, was able to see more then the common "SS wins 10/10".

That and you had an open mind to be able to see and understand what I was saying, you have earned my respect.

And I agree, its a toss up between SS and Diana, I just feel that with all the items she has, she completely outclasses him, now if she didnt have these items? I agree she would lose.

Symmetric Chaos
Mind rape Diana? You do know she is completely invulnerable to this type of attack right? Coupled with that she has the Tiara, and all the blessings/enchantments from the highfathers.

SS can phase all he wants, Diana with the sandals of Hermes has instant dimensional travel, as well as instant teliportation, the fact is that with these sandal she surpasses SS in speed and mobility.

Your right, while she is momentarily shielding she wont be able to attack SS, but is she going to be shielding 24/7 ? No she wont.

It is like a boxing match, Diana will shield so she doesnt get hit, with her reaction speeds (able to react to Zoom who is faster then SS) will be able to block SS, then she attacks.

SS unlike WW does not have an invulnerbility shield.

WW does have the means to slay and kill SS, first off SS has been KO'ed by melee many times in the past, such as Thor, Thanos, Dracula, etc.

WW with the sandals of Hermes can consistently stay close to SS regardless of how fast he is moving, with the gaunts which magnify her strength by ten fold, she could KO him easily.

Now add in that she has the sword, which effortlessly hurts and can slay skyfather level beings and beyond, SS can die.

So she is:

Invulnerable
Near Flash in speed
Can kill beings above skyfather
Travel through dimensions at will
Can't be touched by TP

What (in your opinion) can take her out?

Stupid Rookie
Stupid Rookie I respect you, now more so then I have ever before, because you unlike so many others, was able to see more then the common "SS wins 10/10".

That and you had an open mind to be able to see and understand what I was saying, you have earned my respect.

And I agree, its a toss up between SS and Diana, I just feel that with all the items she has, she completely outclasses him, now if she didnt have these items? I agree she would lose.

Yeah I am glad we had this debate, Hopefully you don't think I am a fanboy anymore...

Also, I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but if the fight was on Earth I would have prob given WW a majority.

Have a good one.

Board Walker
Yeah I am glad we had this debate, Hopefully you don't think I am a fanboy anymore...

Also, I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but if the fight was on Earth I would have prob given WW a majority.

Have a good one.

I don't think your a fanboy, I think you an intelligent and open minded debater, have a good night.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So she is:

Invulnerable
Near Flash in speed
Can kill beings above skyfather
Travel through dimensions at will
Can't be touched by TP

What (in your opinion) can take her out?

The point of this thread was to show that SS does not > all.

She has never at any points in comics had all her items at once, which is why she is so powerful in this thread, all her items are forged and enchanted by Skyfather level beings, as well beings even beyond that level.

Symmetric Chaos

She has never at any points in comics had all her items at once, which is why she is so powerful in this thread, all her items are forged and enchanted by Skyfather level beings, as well beings even beyond that level.

I see.

Do you mind if I make a thread to test how powerful people think she would be with all her equipment?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I see.

Do you mind if I make a thread to test how powerful people think she would be with all her equipment?

Sure, I think what you are going to find is similar to this thread, her being underestimated.

Which I think stems from the fact that not many know about DC comics as much as they do about Marvel; which I don't blame anyone for, I enjoy marvel comics much more then DC.

HigH ScholaR
SS is taking this 10/10 he just is .FOL.

ExtraMision5555

i had a supprise orthodonist appointment and missed a big chunk of this thread sad

anyways

ill admit, and actually lately i have been reading alot more DC & WW (and i do like her now)

with that said, i still dont think she would take a majority here, and infact i could see her dimensional travel as being a hinderance (second delays between dimensional shifting could acutally cuase a prblem seeing how fast surfer can potentially travel.. very hypotethical though) anyways, im a bit overwhelmed with thread material and im sorry this post is a bit vauge. lol

LordFear
is this still being debated?

Board Walker
i had a supprise orthodonist appointment and missed a big chunk of this thread sad

anyways

ill admit, and actually lately i have been reading alot more DC & WW (and i do like her now)

with that said, i still dont think she would take a majority here, and infact i could see her dimensional travel as being a hinderance (second delays between dimensional shifting could acutally cuase a prblem seeing how fast surfer can potentially travel.. very hypotethical though) anyways, im a bit overwhelmed with thread material and im sorry this post is a bit vauge. lol

The dimensional travel wouldn't hinder her at all, she does it effortlessly, besides SS can dimensional travel no where near as fast as WW. SS needs to build up speed to do it, and can only do it in a straight line, WW does as simply as willing it.

Secondly, she also has instant teliportation with the sandals, with her reaction and reflex speed, she is faster then SS.

What it comes down to is that Instant Teliportation>Any ammount of speed times the speed of light.

She could constantly stay in his face with the use of the sandals, and with that said she could kill him with the sword, or KO him with her first (the gauntlets magnify the wearers strength by ten fold, and when both are used its 100 I believe)

And finally, regardless of SS attacks, when ever she is going to be hit, she just crosses her bracelets to block it, then uncrosses to attack; honestly she moves and reacts so fast its to the point where its not going to cost her any time what so ever.

She can keep all the distance between her and SS that she wants, or she can stay in his face all she wants.

The golden armor and the girdle make her durability top tier.

ExtraMision5555
The dimensional travel wouldn't hinder her at all, she does it effortlessly, besides SS can dimensional travel no where near as fast as WW. SS needs to build up speed to do it, and can only do it in a straight line, WW does as simply as willing it.

Secondly, she also has instant teliportation with the sandals, with her reaction and reflex speed, she is faster then SS.

What it comes down to is that Instant Teliportation>Any ammount of speed times the speed of light.

She could constantly stay in his face with the use of the sandals, and with that said she could kill him with the sword, or KO him with her first (the gauntlets magnify the wearers strength by ten fold, and when both are used its 100 I believe)

And finally, regardless of SS attacks, when ever she is going to be hit, she just crosses her bracelets to block it, then uncrosses to attack; honestly she moves and reacts so fast its to the point where its not going to cost her any time what so ever.

She can keep all the distance between her and SS that she wants, or she can stay in his face all she wants.

The golden armor and the girdle make her durability top tier.

Honestly, i have nothing to say in surfers defense right now
i can see with the items given why this scneario is possible

ill admit my knoweldge of thosei tems is basicly obselete too, though

anyways,

ive been using honsetly too much

Lol

nayynaywas.. with the items given here, perhaps this is waht would happen

untill someone more knoweldgeable says otherwise, i cant argue with that

btw

what i was saying about the dimensional thing
i was talking about the time it actually takes her body to materialize

wether or not that itself is at light speed as well or "normal" (although still extremely quick in human terms) speed, becuase if it was the latter, that could cause a problem

Board Walker
Honestly, i have nothing to say in surfers defense right now
i can see with the items given why this scneario is possible

ill admit my knoweldge of thosei tems is basicly obselete too, though

anyways,

ive been using honsetly too much

Lol

nayynaywas.. with the items given here, perhaps this is waht would happen

untill someone more knoweldgeable says otherwise, i cant argue with that

btw

what i was saying about the dimensional thing
i was talking about the time it actually takes her body to materialize

wether or not that itself is at light speed as well or "normal" (although still extremely quick in human terms) speed, becuase if it was the latter, that could cause a problem

Really isn't fair to consider her human, when really she is goddess by all means.

Secondly, the way the dimension moving works, is that she sort of just crossed over, it was like crossing over a line to really simplify it.

UniOmni
Firstly.......WW is not immune to tp.

She was hopeful in dealing with Max Lord that since she sees the truth, it'd be enough. Its not an absolute immunity, seen in the Terror Incognita JLA issue, where MM mindwiped the entire big seven with minimal effort.

Superman, Diana, Green Lantern, Batman, Flash, Plasticman and perhaps Drippy.

She's not immune to tp.

She's not nearly as durable as the Surfer. He flies through suns to get clean!
He's faster than Diana.

And the Flash nuke feat you keep touting? Its only near lightspeed. Authors words>>> Nerdtastic formulas.

Same thing with Superman. Alot of his highest speed feats are touted as near lightspeed by the writers, since anything past that is theoretically time travel.

WW is a brick with a magic lasso.
With all this gear, she might win.

But the fact that you had to give her all this extra stuff, tells us that at the root, you know full well that Surfer>>>>>Wonderwoman.

Board Walker
Originally posted by UniOmni
Firstly.......WW is not immune to tp.

She was hopeful in dealing with Max Lord that since she sees the truth, it'd be enough. Its not an absolute immunity, seen in the Terror Incognita JLA issue, where MM mindwiped the entire big seven with minimal effort.

Superman, Diana, Green Lantern, Batman, Flash, Plasticman and perhaps Drippy.

She's not immune to tp.

She's not nearly as durable as the Surfer. He flies through suns to get clean!
He's faster than Diana.

And the Flash nuke feat you keep touting? Its only near lightspeed. Authors words>>> Nerdtastic formulas.

Same thing with Superman. Alot of his highest speed feats are touted as near lightspeed by the writers, since anything past that is theoretically time travel.

WW is a brick with a magic lasso.
With all this gear, she might win.

But the fact that you had to give her all this extra stuff, tells us that at the root, you know full well that Surfer>>>>>Wonderwoman.

Uni if were going purely by the comics word over on panel showings then Surfer is much lower in durability then he actually is, narrators word > formulas? Then SS was almost killed by storms lightning.

Secondly, the proof shows that Flash travelled 890 trillion times the speed of light.

And thirdly with the items she has been given she out classes SS in speed, mobility, strength, and durability.

P.S. I alreayd admited that without the items she would lose.

UniOmni
Surfer flying through stars, taking enraged Hulks blows to no visible damage, and numerous other things make his durability high end.

And he was somewhat hurt by lightning.

But Wonderwoman looked like hell after she was shot in the face.

DC tends to try to quantify the feats, and end up limiting themselves.

Call me when WW crosses a lightyear under a second.
That right there is bare bones. He crosses a light year in a second.

No misunderstanding that, as well as the Flash near lightspeed feat with the nuke.
The writers have the final authority, no matter if you don't like it.

spidey-dude

She is at full power, and both are blood lusted. how many 6 packs have u been drinking today ? wtf is WW gonna do to surfer ?

Board Walker
Originally posted by UniOmni
Surfer flying through stars, taking enraged Hulks blows to no visible damage, and numerous other things make his durability high end.

And he was somewhat hurt by lightning.

But Wonderwoman looked like hell after she was shot in the face.

DC tends to try to quantify the feats, and end up limiting themselves.

Call me when WW crosses a lightyear under a second.
That right there is bare bones. He crosses a light year in a second.

No misunderstanding that, as well as the Flash near lightspeed feat with the nuke.
The writers have the final authority, no matter if you don't like it.

I suppose your right, the writters has the final authority, in that case magic knives can kill SS, bricks thrown by magic people can KO SS, and of course lightning can nearly kill SS, after all it was in the narration.

Secondly, thanks for mentioning WW's low durability showings, why not show her showings of taking mountains to the face? Oh she doesnt have the durability? She has taken the combined energy blast of the skyfathers of DC and completely shielded it effortlessly.

Yes her base line durability is not as high as SS, but with the items I gave her, she has skyfather level durability, espicially from the girdle and the golden armor.

Speed she also outclasses him here, she can instantly teliport to where she wills with the sandals.

Instant teliportation+reactions being able to respond to Zoom> any speed times the speed of light.

What If...
Ummm Board Walk, you give no information on how she could possibly beat Silver Surfer, and you don't even seem to know much about Wonder Woman yourself.

Don't you find it strange every single person in this thread says Diana loses, yet we are the misinformed ones?

Board Walker
Originally posted by What If...
Ummm Board Walk, you give no information on how she could possibly beat Silver Surfer, and you don't even seem to know much about Wonder Woman yourself.

Don't you find it strange every single person in this thread says Diana loses, yet we are the misinformed ones?

I haven't given any reasons...I have listed them time and time again throughout the thread.

And no I don't find it odd that most think she would lose, from the years I have visited this forum I am well aware of the slight Marvel bias (I myself also prefer Marvel over DC comics, but when it comes to character debates, DC is often underrated.)

LordFear
dude WHY in God's name are we still debating?
Debating what exactly? There is no chance in hell Diana can beat Norrin. Norrin defeats Superman and Clark knocks Diana out sufficiently enraged.

What If...
She crosses her bracelets and can stay invincible forever with no time limit?
Her sandals make her almost as fast as SS?

There has been two things, and both of them are incorrect.
Check out the SS respect thread kid wink

Board Walker
She crosses her bracelets and can stay invincible forever with no time limit?
Her sandals make her almost as fast as SS?

There has been two things, and both of them are incorrect.
Check out the SS respect thread kid wink

Honestly your ego is bigger then your knowledge, I know of all of SS comic appearances, and all of his Feats from over the years until today.

Yes, she crosses her bracelets and she is invincible as long as they are crossed, you really should check out the WW respect thread, the feat is their I believe; of her crossing her bracelets and effortlessly shielding the combined power of the entire DC skyfather pantheon.

Secondly, did I state they give her speed that exceeds SS speed? No I said they give her dimensional traveling, and the ability to instantly teliport, as I said in my previous post it is akin to the Runner and the space gem.

Instant teliportation>Any speed x the speed of light

Really do your research before you comment dear.

xmarksthespot
Honestly your ego is bigger then your knowledge, I know of all of SS comic appearances, and all of his Feats from over the years until today. This statement is somewhat ironic.
Instant teliportation>Any speed x the speed of light I'm sure that's why Blink would take down Flash right.

Board Walker
This statement is somewhat ironic.
I'm sure that's why Blink would take down Flash right.

You don't know how hard it is being one of the only DC supporters on these forums; even though I like Marvel much more then DC.

You dont understand!

Trolt
You don't know how hard it is being one of the only DC supporters on these forums; even though I like Marvel much more then DC.

You dont understand!

just because you're alone doesn't make you right!

Board Walker
Originally posted by Trolt
just because you're alone doesn't make you right!

Well most of everything I did argue for WW is cannon, and did happen on panel in one showing or another.

xmarksthespot
A repository of WW knowledge (i.e. Draco), you're not, most of what you're saying ranges from accurate description to mild exaggeration to full blown misinformation.
You don't know how hard it is being one of the only DC supporters on these forums I support DC characters when I think they win.

Board Walker
A repository of WW knowledge (i.e. Draco), you're not, most of what you're saying ranges from accurate description to mild exaggeration to full blown misinformation.
I support DC characters when I think they win.

Okay, let me guess, she thinks the shoes description is not accurate right? I'm telling you...they allowed her to cross over to the other world..and they gave teliportation.

The sword has cute superman before when he just ran his hand down the blade!

xmarksthespot
Okay, let me guess, she thinks the shoes description is not accurate right? I'm telling you...they allowed her to cross over to the other world..and they gave teliportation.I know the Sandals gave her the ability to leave the mortal world and traverse through Chaos to cross over to Paradise. I've never seen her pop in and out, teleporting all over the place instantaneously. If you have anything like that feel free to post a scan or give me an issue number and I'll look for myself.

Board Walker
I know the Sandals gave her the ability to leave the mortal world and traverse through Chaos to cross over to Paradise. I've never seen her pop in and out, teleporting all over the place instantaneously. If you have anything like that feel free to post a scan or give me an issue number and I'll look for myself.

She never teliported to the degree I was saying, what I Said was they granted her that power.

Jax_Jax
Wonder women is pretty impressive. she took on ares and has gone toe to toe with superman.

but against the surfer, i'd say surfer takes the majority 8/10

xmeat
laughing laughing diana loses 10/10

What If...
LOL, really, work on your interpretation skills when it comes to comic books.

Wonder Woman EFFORTLESSLY crosses her braclets and shields the power of the pantheon? Can you not see the struggle? Can you not see her face? Can you not see she is about to shit out her kidney?

Please show me a scan saying she can cross her braclets and be invincible forever?

Sweetie, just because you are wrong doesn't mean anyone is biased aganst DC smile

xmarksthespot
She never teliported to the degree I was saying. Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Most of what you're saying ranges from accurate description to mild exaggeration to full blown misinformation. Her "instantaneous teleportation":
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8229/wonderwomanv202105yr8.th.jpghttp://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1959/wonderwomanv202106xu1.th.jpghttp://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1485/wonderwomanv202107kp9.th.jpg

Board Walker
Her "instantaneous teleportation":
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8229/wonderwomanv202105yr8.th.jpghttp://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1959/wonderwomanv202106xu1.th.jpghttp://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1485/wonderwomanv202107kp9.th.jpg

Isn't that the dimension traveling?

xmarksthespot
Isn't that the dimension traveling? Do you actually have any actual instances of her teleporting? Or are you just saying that she can because you saw that I wrote "apparently teleportation" a few pages ago?

Board Walker
Do you actually have any actual instances of her teleporting? Or are you just saying that she can because you saw that I wrote "apparently teleportation" a few pages ago?

I'll be honest...I have never seen her teliport, I only mentioned it because you mentioned it >_> But everything else I mentioned is true, from the bracelets being able to stay crossed indefinetly, as well as her being able to effortlessly shield from the combined power of the skyfathers.

The sword I was accurate about to.

I just figured since she could dimensionaly hop, could she not step out of the dimension then step back in else where, as in teliportation? Besides no time seemed to pass as she dimensionaly traveled.

xmarksthespot
I'll be honest...I have never seen her teliport, I only mentioned it because you mentioned it >_> But everything else I mentioned is true, from the bracelets being able to stay crossed indefinetly, as well as her being able to effortlessly shield from the combined power of the skyfathers.Thought so, don't you feel a tad hypocritical telling everyone they don't know anything about DC, don't know anything about WW and that they should do their research?

I'm sure she can keep them crossed indefinitely, of course without the use of her hands that would make her an incredibly inefficient fighter. Nor is that the manner in which Diana normally fights.

It wasn't effortless. Again have you actually seen it?
The sword I was accurate about to.The Sword of Hephaestus can slice the electrons off of an atom, but that's only relevant if it actually connects with something, and with her hands crossed she isn't swinging anything anyway.
I just figured since she could dimensionaly hop, could she not step out of the dimension then step back in else where, as in teliportation? Besides no time seemed to pass as she dimensionaly traveled. That's a big assumption.

WW needs to breathe. Surfer can just take the fight to space where she eventually asphyxiates.

Board Walker
I'm sure she can keep them crossed indefinitely, of course without the use of her hands that would make her an incredibly inefficient fighter. Nor is that the manner in which Diana normally fights.

It wasn't effortless. Again have you actually seen it?
The Sword of Hephaestus can slice the electrons off of an atom, but that's only relevant if it actually connects with something, and with her hands crossed she isn't swinging anything anyway.
That's a big assumption.

WW needs to breathe. Surfer can just take the fight to space where she eventually asphyxiates.

Ive seen her in space though, no other items, how does breathing make a factor here?

Well actually yes I have seen the scans of her when she blocks it, they were above in a circle like formation, and she below, and they fired downward towards her.

Yes their was dramatization added to it, but its the same as when they show SS or supes strugle with some thing just to add style to it for sales.

What If...
And how would you know that? There is no time frame on those scans. If anything, I say it took her a while considering it was a page of her floating through lightning, while 3 gods were conversing. I don't think they could have a conversation if it took no time.

Like previously said, you look at scans, misinterpret them, and then try to use them as evidence in a versus thread. She did NOT effortlessly shield herself from the combined power of the skyfathers, she can NOT keep her bracers crossed forever, and she can NOT teleport/dimension hop instantly

Loot

Board Walker

xmarksthespot
Ive seen her in space though, no other items, how does breathing make a factor here? WW needs to breathe. Although I forgot the Eagle Armour can allow her life-support in space.
Well actually yes I have seen the scans of her when she blocks it, they were above in a circle like formation, and she below, and they fired downward towards her.

Yes their was dramatization added to it, but its the same as when they show SS or supes strugle with some thing just to add style to it for sales. Speculation. She struggled because she struggled.

What If...
Flavor of the year? YOU used him in this thread, and put him up against someone he will NOT lose to. There is a difference between arguing against a character whose power base is exaggerated due to popularity, and arguing for someone who just cannot win ...along with evidence that is not true.

Everyone is saying "Surfer 10/10"...because surfer is going to win 10/10.
There are no dull responses, just dull threads.

Loot
Im not a WW fangirl, I just have a tendency to argue against what ever the current flavor of the year is.

From Dragonball Z, to Phoenix, to Silver Surfer; besides the threads became very dull when it comes down to every resposne being "(insert character of the year here) wins 10/10"

ok but in this case it is a 10/10 fight and you were exagerating in calling everybody a fanboy.

Flavor of the year? YOU used him in this thread, and put him up against someone he will NOT lose to. There is a difference between arguing against a character whose power base is exaggerated due to popularity, and arguing for someone who just cannot win ...along with evidence that is not true.

Exactly

xmarksthespot
Im not a WW fangirl, I just have a tendency to argue against what ever the current flavor of the year is.

From Dragonball Z, to Phoenix, to Silver Surfer; besides the threads became very dull when it comes down to every resposne being "(insert character of the year here) wins 10/10" You've made blanket statements about everyone only saying Surfer wins because he's from Marvel, and that everyone is uninformed about DC, and about WW.

And then you've made claims of things she can do based on exaggeration, misinterpretation, or misinformation, and don't really appear to know a great deal about WW at all. And have just stated you're only arguing against Surfer because he's "flavor of the year," despite the irony that you made this thread and he does win it due to his speed and versatility.

Methinks I smell the pungent odor of hypocrisy.

Draco69
As WW fan, I can wholeheartedly state that even with all her gear and whatnot, she'd lose....

A) She likely would have a very, very difficult time reacting to his attacks.

B) He's simply too powerful for WW to handle.

The only conceivable way she can win is with the Head of Medousa.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok I must chime in on those people who know nothing about Diana. First off, The Guantlet of Atlas Grants the wearer ten times the strength AND ten times the stamina and invulnerability. As demonstrated when Artemis wore the Guantlet. Now If Diana Summons the God wave while wearing the Guantlet of Atlas, She will be able to withstand the Godwave for at least ten times the Length that she could without the Gauntlet. Also, Surfer won't be speed Blitzing Diana when her reaction times are ftl. Her Travel speed may not be near his but then again the wearer gave diana the Sandles of Hermes. She can travel so fast as to Dimension hop with those.

Seems as if People are severly underestimating Diana's weapons and powers. I haven't even given a complete list of what her powers and weapons can do and protect in conjunction each other. Medusa's head or a summoned Godwave while wearing the Sandles and Gauntlet for the win.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>