Superman & Wonder Woman's kid vs Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Superman and Wonder Woman have a baby. Nearly limit less strength speed durability. Wonder Woman's fighting skills and immunity to magic and her lasso and gauntlets. Superman freezing breath eye beams and any new powers he has. vs Dr Strange to make up for the speed disadvantage he gets 5 hours of prep.To make a little more intreseting High E evolves the kid 25 years

Symmetric Chaos
So it's a grown up A-Ko versus Doctor Strange? He he

Well since your giving the kid immunity to magic there isn't a lot Strange can do unless he summons something really badass.

golem370
It's possible. And it's a Male with strong emotions.

Draco69
They already showed Diana and Clark's son. He ruled all Hypertime.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Draco69
They already showed Diana and Clark's son. He ruled all Hypertime.

Hyperman!

golem370
Okay but this is my version of their kid.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Okay but this is my version of their kid.

Aww . . . can we also use A-Ko and Hyperman if we want?

golem370
I don't understand

Symmetric Chaos
Nevermind.

I stick my my original statement. Strange would have to summon something or mysticaly amp his physical abilities in order to win.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Superman and Wonder Woman have a baby. Nearly limit less strength speed durability. Wonder Woman's fighting skills and immunity to magic and her lasso and gauntlets. Superman freezing breath eye beams and any new powers he has. vs Dr Strange to make up for the speed disadvantage he gets 5 hours of prep.To make a little more intreseting High E evolves the kid 25 years

another loss for a man with tricks

Endless Mike
If Superman and Wonder Woman had a kid, it would probably die or be crippled since he's weak against magic and she is magic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If Superman and Wonder Woman had a kid, it would probably die or be crippled since he's weak against magic and she is magic.

confused Thier kid is the Ruler of Hypertime. He is =To Roma

xmeat
Originally posted by Board Walker
Hyperman! whos hyperman

HandOfFate
Originally posted by xmeat
whos hyperman

Hyperman is the son of Superman and Wonder Woman in a possible future of the DC universe. He first appeared in the last issue of The Kingdom mini serie.

He had control over hypertime and was raised by Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman (his Godfather). Exactly how powerful he was is unknown.

h1a8
Strange wins. He can manipulate time on a whim
What does Hypeman do when Strange stops time?
Or worse, goes back to when Clark is born and kills him?

doctorstrongbad
Dr. Strange is a monster, see his respect forum. With prep he could do anything. Summon demons, stop time, time travel, protective barriers, figure out his weakness, absorb more power, gather artifacts, etc.

Strange ftw 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.