Martian Manhunter vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so like the battle is under water and Martian Manhunter is out too destroy Atlantis because that's what Martians like too do..
destroy things laughing out loud

But of course Aquaman isn't gonna let that shit ride and he is like totally ready too kick Martian Manhunters green ass from the sea straight back too Mars where he can be dead and blood red just like his fr*kin planet laughing out loud

Don't get me wrong doh i like Martian Manhunter he's one of my most favorite DC characters he's way cooler than Batman..or Superman who is so powerfull that he could defeat criminals around the world in just 3 seconds but instead he prefers too play wrestling games with criminals ..against there will ... The Krypto guy's basicly a rapist laughing out loud
And Batman is just a very rich pedofile who likes too play dressing games with 13 year old boys it's kinda cool that DC tried too make realistic characters but i think they went kinda overboard making a DC version of Michael Jackson like that... laughing out loud

But anyways Manhunter wants too destroy Atlantis can Aquaman stop him?

Discus!!!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
What, pray tell, is Aquaman going to do to MM?

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so like the battle is under water and Martian Manhunter is out too destroy Atlantis because that's what Martians like too do..
destroy things laughing out loud

But of course Aquaman isn't gonna let that shit ride and he is like totally ready too kick Martian Manhunters green ass from the sea straight back too Mars where he can be dead and blood red just like his fr*kin planet laughing out loud

Don't get me wrong doh i like Martian Manhunter he's one of my most favorite DC characters he's way cooler than Batman..or Superman who is so powerfull that he could defeat criminals around the world in just 3 seconds but instead he prefers too play wrestling games with criminals ..against there will ... The Krypto guy's basicly a rapist laughing out loud
And Batman is just a very rich pedofile who likes too play dressing games with 13 year old boys it's kinda cool that DC tried too make realistic characters but i think they went kinda overboard making a DC version of Michael Jackson like that... laughing out loud

But anyways Manhunter wants too destroy Atlantis can Aquaman stop him?

Discus!!!

cool

Aquaman 2/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Aquaman 2/10

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What, pray tell, is Aquaman going to do to MM?

Draco69
Can J'onn destroy Atlantis? Hell no. They managed to ward off Spectre even if just for a while.

Can J'onn beat Aquaman? Absolutely.

Aqua-pimp
Well kick his ass of course.... wink

Aquaman is almost just as strong as Namor outside of water strong enough too do some damage too Manhunter (He wouldn't win doh)
When he's in water his already incredible strenght increases plus in water he's faster than Manhunter.. Little John John's TP could be blocked by Aquamans own TP..

So the real question is what is Little John john gonna do too not get his ass kicked like a hooker who owed her pimp money.. laughing out loud

cool

Draco69
Well kick his ass of course.... wink

Aquaman is almost just as strong as Namor outside of water strong enough too do some damage too Manhunter (He wouldn't win doh)
When he's in water his already incredible strenght increases plus in water he's faster than Manhunter.. Little John John's TP could be blocked by Aquamans own TP..

So the real question is what is Little John john gonna do too not get his ass kicked like a hooker who owed her pimp money.. laughing out loud

cool

Turn intangible? Increase his mass and size to Godzilla-size proportions? Shapeshift into a body equivalent to Aquaman in the water? Use Martian Vision to boil the water to insane temperatures?

Or just mindrape him. Aquaman isn't in MM's league as far as telepathy goes....

Symmetric Chaos
Manhunter.. Little John John's TP could be blocked by Aquamans own TP..

Erm . . . I'm pretty sure MM has better TP than Aquaman

Phasing

Aqua-pimp
Well you know AC... is still the king of Atlantis....

I doubt them Atlantians let there king get killed by some green creature ...
He's king Arthur so he can use all the resources that Atlantis has too offer... like uhm a army too back him up if things get ugly happy

Symmetric Chaos
Well you know AC... is still the king of Atlantis....

I doubt them Atlantians let there king get killed by some green creature ...
He's king Arthur so he can use all the resources that Atlantis has too offer... like uhm a army too back him up if things get ugly happy

mass mindrape

incinerate the water around the Atlantian army

Loot

What If...
laughing

xmeat
Originally posted by What If...
laughing laughing

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Aquaman 2/10

Correction

Martian ftw wink

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins by way of not saving J'onn's ass next time he comes running for help.

evil face

Dangerous
Martian Manhunter 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.