Wonder Woman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
OK so this is Wonder Woman with all of her gear.

Who can take her down with no prep for either fighter?

No Abstracts.

xmarksthespot
Silver Surfer. doped

juggernaut66666
Superboy Prime with Multiversal level reality manipulating skills.

pr1983
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

No Abstracts.

Superduperkryptonianman...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Superboy Prime with Multiversal level reality manipulating skills.

I said no abstracts stick out tongue

golem370
Thor
Sentry
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Beta Ray Bill
SS
DOS Doomsday
Hunter/Prey Doomsday
Gog/wars Doomsday
Fallen One
Black Bolt

Draco69
Thor? No.

Sentry? No.

Superman? No.

MM? No.

BRB. No.

SS. Yes, if he does it very quickly.

DOS Doomsday. No.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday. No.

Gog/Wars Doomsday. No.

Fallen One. No.

Black Bolt. No.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Thor? No.

Sentry? No.

Superman? No.

MM? No.

BRB. No.

SS. Yes, if he does it very quickly.

DOS Doomsday. No.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday. No.

Gog/Wars Doomsday. No.

Fallen One. No.

Black Bolt. No.

fanboy... stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

No Abstracts.

Adversary, Tattletale, Hyperstorm, Avatar and Arishem

Darth_Erebus
Sersi, Thanos

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Sersi, Thanos

Noble Kale, Sprite

Bentley
Originally posted by golem370
Thor
Sentry
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Beta Ray Bill
SS
DOS Doomsday
Hunter/Prey Doomsday
Gog/wars Doomsday
Fallen One
Black Bolt

To be fair all in those list can take Diana, but not (all) for the mayority...

Except Blackbolt, he has no business or whatsoever there (and maybe MM will fail too, he kind of jobs).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
To be fair all in those list can take Diana, but not (all) for the mayority...

Except Blackbolt, he has no business or whatsoever there (and maybe MM will fail too, he kind of jobs).

YOu do realize with all of her gear what she would be right? She would be 20 times stronger and more durable, with an indestructible Battle armor suit on, with Herme's sandles, amping her speed and making her able to transend dimensions, with a killing sword, the Head of medusa, the aegis shield, and the lanishiar Disk. She would beat all of them. And the surfer would be the only one who stood a chance and it would have to be BFR.

Bentley
Oh, so thats what full gear means. Then yes, only Surfer and maybe Sentry (via mind rape) would be able to beat her from that list. The rest is screwed bad.

I think that Rune King Thor, Thanos, DS and several others Sky fathers stand a good chance on beating her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
Oh, so thats what full gear means. Then yes, only Surfer and maybe Sentry (via mind rape) would be able to beat her from that list. The rest is screwed bad.

I think that Rune King Thor, Thanos, DS and several others Sky fathers stand a good chance on beating her.

It would have to be via some kind of Powerful Energy manip. Becuz the Guantlets would be amping her strength and Dmg Resistance 20 fold. That is a rediculous amount of strength/Dmg resist. And she would have her aegis shield and lasso. DS could probably OE her away. SHe can't trans warp from him even with the sandles on. Don't know much about Rune king thor. I thought he was a skyfather but the forum has put him at trans whatever that is. So I dont' know if he could do it either. My solution when trying to figure out who can beat someone is to go with Galactus. He's not an abstract but he sure as hell pwns like one.

Bentley
Galactus is an abstract, he represents balance (although starving he is far from abstract level).

I'll stick with DS and RKT, the truth is that not many can stand against the sheer amount of damage this build of Diana can fetch. Maybe Tyrant? Despero mind rape? Another competent herald in the indestructible department like Stardust. Not many, thats for sure.

Bouboumaster
RKT is spite. Thanos would rape her. I like SS. Wonder Woman can be a really strong character, while she's not jobbing.

CasanoVa
Anybody with a penis, even Nvrbeenwthagirl shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Silver Surfer. doped

Co-signed.

Oh, and I'm very jealous of your new sig.

Priest
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Silver Surfer. doped

big grin

Validus
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Anybody with a penis, even Nvrbeenwthagirl shifty
Cosign.....except for that last part.

Badabing
World War Hulk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.