Darth's Bane Sion Revan Nilihus V Luke Mara Jade Jacen Solo And Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I want to know who wins, I want to know why that person or persons win. Each one fully prepped. All force and darkside powers are available.

allfg
Well you have four powerhouses on the first team, and only two on the second. I give it to the sith.

Lightsnake
Luke could take out any two by himself

allfg
Hmm, I don't know. Luke's damn powerful, but if say, for example, both Revan and Bane were to doubleteam him, he'd go down for sure imo.

kamhal
The only problem i see here is the weak links on the jedi team. If luke and jacen had guys like yoda or windu helping them i would give the fight to them, this way, i think the sith may win. Also, depends a bit on nihilus' powers. If he can use his force drain he could wipe them all out (except luke maybe, since he had that shield against force drain). But this way he would be alone against 4 tough guys... Impossible to win i say, lol

Gideon
If this is NJO/DN Luke, then he is easily the most powerful and talented person here, and can defeat any of the Sith here. Sion is a nonfactor here, and would easily be incapacitated by Luke. Nihilus's strength lies in his drain - and Luke can loop in and out of the Force (if I recall) and would slay Nihilus. Revan and Bane would be the biggest problems, but Luke could comfortably beat any of them, either.

Mara and Jaina are the weak links here, but either one of them could match Sion (who is not a powerhouse when compared to Luke), and aside from Nihilus's drain - I'm sure they could handle him in melee combat, either.

If the Sith win, it's going to be very, very hard.

allfg
I think Sion's underrated. Sure, he's mostly unknown, but logic points to him being a powerhouse. I mean, no weakling would ever be able to do what Sion could; he could make himself practically invincible, physically speaking, and that's gotta require some pretty awesome strength. I'd say he'd easily be above Mara or Jaina, but probably not quite on Jacen's level, and clearly not on Luke's.

Faunus
Nihilus throws this completely in the Siths' favor. Right off the bat, he could drain Mara and Jaina dry, as we've seen that he can use this power by simply extending his hand. I'd argue that he could do the same to Jacen as well, but for the sake of argument I'll say he somehow can't. And if Luke magically knows how to escape Nihilus' attack before he sees it, I suppose he could survive as well. Now, as good as they are, Luke and Jacen aren't defeating four of the more powerful Sith Lords in history at once - not on their best day. Sion is likely the weak link in his team, but with prodigies like Revan and Bane on his team, as well as the killing machine that is Nihilus, he should be able to take Jacen out of the fight. Whether or not he dies is inconsequential, although it should be likely. Alone, against these four - or maybe three - Luke is going to die. Period.

That being the scenario in favor the Jedi, here's the more probable one - Nihilus just drains all of them as soon as the fight starts, unless Luke and Jacen know of his nature beforehand, and actually manage to set up their defenses before he can so much as raise his hand.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Faunus
Nihilus throws this completely in the Siths' favor. Right off the bat, he could drain Mara and Jaina dry, as we've seen that he can use this power by simply extending his hand. I'd argue that he could do the same to Jacen as well, but for the sake of argument I'll say he somehow can't. And if Luke magically knows how to escape Nihilus' attack before he sees it, I suppose he could survive as well. Now, as good as they are, Luke and Jacen aren't defeating four of the more powerful Sith Lords in history at once - not on their best day. Sion is likely the weak link in his team, but with prodigies like Revan and Bane on his team, as well as the killing machine that is Nihilus, he should be able to take Jacen out of the fight. Whether or not he dies is inconsequential, although it should be likely. Alone, against these four - or maybe three - Luke is going to die. Period.

That being the scenario in favor the Jedi, here's the more probable one - Nihilus just drains all of them as soon as the fight starts, unless Luke and Jacen know of his nature beforehand, and actually manage to set up their defenses before he can so much as raise his hand.
Luke, however, is probably fully capable of circumventing the ability through his knowledge of the Fallanassi and 'circumventing' the force. Luke, however, is more than capable of defeating Nihilus off the bat, and Sion as well, with much superior speed and ability. That's another scenarion in Jedi favor. Jacen is also, very probably above any of the Sith, but Jaina an Mara's presence are extreme weak links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luke and Jacen are last to stand, then they take it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jacen survives and wins.

Tangible God
What?

S_W_LeGenD
Revan alone is an exceptional match for Jacen.

Nihilus will drain the ladies to death in few seconds.

Bane and Sion will hold out against Luke. Sion is immortal and will help prolong this fight.

Nihilus will then join Revan to finish off Jacen quickly and then all Sith Lords will destroy Luke. One of the Sith would perhaps die in this fight.

The Sith already have major advantage in this fight and I don't see Jedi winning.

Then again, there can be many other ways but Sith Team is still over-powering in this fight.

Captain REX
This passes up the three vs. three limit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.