The Tick vs Current Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Now the Tick is damn near indestructible, I don't know of any known weaknesses. How would he fair against current version Cain.

LordFear
the Tick

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by LordFear
the Tick good job, you answered your own question no expression

Kurash
the tick

LordFear
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
good job, you answered your own question no expression

That was not my answer Mr. I want to be cool so I will be cynical.
I pressed the enter by accident

guy222
Now the Tick is damn near indestructible, I don't know of any known weaknesses. How would he fair against current version Cain.

Cain ftw

DigiMark007
Seriously, Cain.

But it might just be a stalemate.

Redatom65
Tick stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seriously, Cain.

But it might just be a stalemate. I can't believe you didn't do the chant Digi I'm so disappointed sad

TricksterPriest
Too late. stick out tongue "SPOOOOOOON!" In all seriousness, unless Juggs has regained his full power, I see it as dead even, maybe favoring the Tick narrowly.

LordFear
Seriously, Cain.

I thought Cain has been seriously depowered lately and according to the consensus in the forum, Cain is not even capable of taking down or stalemating Colossus. I mean am I accurate about this or not?
I thought people were gonna all agree on Tick which would eliminate the doubts I have about people calling the current Juggy a whoosy

Metalmanx
Seriously, Cain.

Agreed.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

outarddwarf
actually if you are reading new excalibur...

he has regained the crimson gem of cyttorak, so he should be back to full power!

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Tick gets squashed like the bug he is.

Newjak
Originally posted by outarddwarf
actually if you are reading new excalibur...

he has regained the crimson gem of cyttorak, so he should be back to full power! Actually he only has the gem as of right now we don't know if he has gotten the full power back from the gem

LordFear
I heard that he is not too far from attaigning his max level though

Newjak
I heard that he is not too far from attaigning his max level though There isn't anything saying such.

As of right now what we do know is this. He was getting weaker. He went to get eh Gem. He has it. It never shows if he used it to get his power back. Just that he does.

LordFear
Originally posted by Newjak
There isn't anything saying such.

As of right now what we do know is this. He was getting weaker. He went to get eh Gem. He has it. It never shows if he used it to get his power back. Just that he does.

It's only a matter of time until he reaches his former strength is all. The story is basically leading into that.

Newjak
It's only a matter of time until he reaches his former strength is all. The story is basically leading into that. Maybe, maybe not. The guy that did that arc was only a temporary writer. Thats why he didn't have Cain get his fulkl power back that way the full-time writer could figure out if wanted to do it or not.

So there is still chance he won't.

Muck101
The tick wins. Via chimney.

"......I'm going to throw a chimney at them...." 'Crack...'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.