Championw/Gem vs Odin in slugfest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this has been sorta fun today, so . . .

odin only uses his power to amp his strength -- he can do nothing but amp.

champ has the gem. can odin take him out? some were saying odin takes out an enraged hulk in one second with a single punch. hulk has battled and easily stalemated a gem-wielder in the past. so does odin take out champ as easily as some say he takes out hulk . . .?

shifty

Newjak
Which Gem weilder did he stalemate because if it was Drax I thought that Drax actually never really used the gem because he was to stupid to.

leonidas
drax tapped it subconsciously, but he did tap it. with the gem, he one-shotted champion who wanted the gem back. regardless if he was gem-less, one-shotting champ is a hella feat. though it's one of the rare times i will say PIS was likely in full affect . . . erm

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
drax tapped it subconsciously, but he did tap it. with the gem, he one-shotted champion who wanted the gem back. regardless if he was gem-less, one-shotting champ is a hella feat. though it's one of the rare times i will say PIS was likely in full affect . . . erm Meh doing something bad to Champion isn't that rare. She-Hulk did it and thing broke his ribs. erm

Although I would think Hulk would and should loose a power gem weilder for the most part simply based simply on the fact we know the gem is connected to the powers of the big bang what we don't know is just how much power Hulk's source is.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Newjak
Meh doing something bad to Champion isn't that rare. She-Hulk did it and thing broke his ribs. erm

Although I would think Hulk would and should loose a power gem weilder for the most part simply based simply on the fact we know the gem is connected to the powers of the big bang what we don't know is just how much power Hulk's source is.

This one's easy. Odin 10/10.

Thanos defeated a gem equipped Champion, and threatened to leave him stranded in space if he didn't give up the gem.

Thanos also took out warrior madness thor with gem. Immobilized him, game over.

Tried the same trick on Odin...not only did it NOT work, but odin had him on the ropes the entire fight. Not even a contest.

Champion at his best with Gem busted a planet. Odin at his best wrecks galaxies.

The gem is technically infinite, but Odin definitely has a wider array of skills at his disposal, plus limitless wisdom and insane intelligence.

champ is paste.

Symmetric Chaos
SpaceMummy, I think you missed the idea of a slugfest . . .

I'd say Champion could take a few at least.

leonidas
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SpaceMummy, I think you missed the idea of a slugfest . . .

wink

and i agree, champ would certainly have a shot at least, imo.

much like the hulk whose feats dwarf any gem wielders. smile

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
this has been sorta fun today, so . . .

odin only uses his power to amp his strength -- he can do nothing but amp.

champ has the gem. can odin take him out? some were saying odin takes out an enraged hulk in one second with a single punch. hulk has battled and easily stalemated a gem-wielder in the past. so does odin take out champ as easily as some say he takes out hulk . . .?

shifty

champion knocks his old self out. one punch, odin's beer belly shakes like jelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.