The Raising of young Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
If Owen is indeed Shmi's adopted son then it would make since to why he looks after Luke.Maybe when Ben asks him to look after him and owen refuses Ben could say Shmi took care of you when no one else would.So will you please take care of her grandson.Only time will tell.

Moobi Lamyr
Very Good point.

theEviljedi
Thank you new person.

Ratcat
It could make a nice emotion charged scene. Tough call to make on whether it will go this way though buit a nice idea.

Neobi Kenobi
I agree with Ratcat.

Zareil
I tihnk Episode II is too early for the hand over of Luke, as to Episode III well at this point we will then see the relationship of OWen and Ben maybe if they are Brothers one who doesn't believe in the force given his farmer heritage it would explain why he wouldn't want to take on a Jedi's son. Anyway why is Tatoinne turning into a refugee site...?

Ushgarak
And why do they sress like Jedi there? Well, Owen did, certainly. That COULD mean something, I suppose, but I doubt it. But for Obi-Wan to have a brother from Tatooine seems odd (and someone wanting to MOVE to Tatooine is even odder...)

JediOasis
I am pretty sure that Obi-Wan and Owen are not brothers, and Anakin and Owen end up being step-brothers. Owen's hatred of Obi-Wan probably comes from the fact that Obi-Wan convinces Anakin to leave the homestead, while he should be there protecting the family and maybe Shmi dies in this time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.