What did you like about Darth Vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
I'm going to respond with one nice thing at a time. For Vader, I liked how he could use the dark side to strangle people.smile

Darth Daft
I liked the way how he got so angry when the Imperials made a mistake, but just acted calm and quiet, before casually choking an officer. I also think he has some of the best lines in the saga. Can't wait to see him return in Episode 3.

Darth Heinous
The most popular Dark Lord of the Sith yet! Awesome black armor and intimidation skills. Very powerful Darksider (even Darth Sidious/Palpatine is afraid to push him too far)! Excellent lightsaber skills also. Really like the way he uses Telekinetic Kill/Force Grip to crush throats. I would like to see him use Force Lightning at least once in episode 3.

Darth Daft
Can the apprentice Sith use Force Lightning? I would have thought that being as it is such a powerful and effective way to kill, only extremely experienced Sith could use it. Maybe even Palpatine in ROTJ had only mastered it quite recently.
I know the Force-choke is effective as well, but it just seems a lot easier to produce than Force-Lightning. Any Jedi can use the Force to crush things, but making electricity come out of your hands is amazing!

Xizor
I'm really looking forward to Vader in Ep3. Dark side rage and great lines. I'd rather see Palpy use the force lightning though, maybe to kill a character of importance like Mace or Chris Lee.

I liked how Vader and Xizor played lovely little mind games for the Emperor's favor.

Gundark
Xizor, I really enjoyed that book too, Shadows of the Empire. It really gave some great insight into those evil minds that you can never get off the big screen. I bet you really wish that had been a movie !!! smile

Jedimaster3838
I like how he was in my favorite scene thus far in Star Wars. Its the part where he says "apology accepted, Captain Needa" I love that part.

Gundark
And he just crumbles at Vader's feet. Cool. smokin'

finti
I love the way James earl Jones portrays his voice it is so cool. Listen to how he kind of mocks Luke on Bespin.
"The force is strong in you young Skywalker...but you are not a jedi yet"
The way he says the last part is just awesome.

justinday15
I like the way he bosses everyone around, and if someone messes
up he kills them.

GordonSkywalker
Darth Vader rules as the most fearsome villian in the galaxy! Palpatine had nothing on him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.