Which Jedi/Sith are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
I've noticed on here people love Star Wars.

Check out this quiz:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1013

Which Star Wars Jedi/Sith are you?
Darth Maul

Sadly, you died before your time came. You are probably the coolest-looking of the Sith, with the red face, the horns, and the double-bladed lightsabre. You did get blinded by your arrogance and the ultimate failure of pathetic James Bond villains – you taunted your victim and you got halved. Well, you did manage to cause some damage before, so you get props for that, and you’ve got a pretty decent space-age Vespa.

Soleran

Luke Skywalker

You are the last hope for the Jedi order with Yoda and Obi Wan kicking the bucket. There are some tough battles that you have to fight both physically and emotionally, but unlike your father, you have what it takes to win them. The burden is reflected in your expression, which is quite depressing once you start on your long journey. Of course, it could be because before going Jedi-celibate, your only sexual experience came from your sister *shudder*.

ToMacco
I'm Obi-wan Kenobi.

Kram3r
F*CK. YES.

Luke Skywalker

You are the last hope for the Jedi order with Yoda and Obi Wan kicking the bucket. There are some tough battles that you have to fight both physically and emotionally, but unlike your father, you have what it takes to win them. The burden is reflected in your expression, which is quite depressing once you start on your long journey. Of course, it could be because before going Jedi-celibate, your only sexual experience came from your sister *shudder*.

Soleran
You're the second one, never as good as the original I'm afraid.

Back of the bus Kram3r wink

Kram3r
Originally posted by Soleran
You're the second one, never as good as the original I'm afraid.

Back of the bus Kram3r wink

Is that a challenge b*tch! pissed

~Pielover~

Soleran
Originally posted by Kram3r
Is that a challenge b*tch! pissed

Hahah

I am just saying you're number 2 and everyone knows number two stinks. bunny

Lana

Rogue Jedi

Rland

Kram3r

Lana

Kram3r

ToMacco
Mine told my I'm Ron Jeremy.

Rogue Jedi
anakin and vader both suck. luke is the one responsible for bringing the jedi back into existence.

~Pielover~
Anakin = thumb down

Vader = thumb up

I've always seen more Vader in you anyway. stick out tongue

droolio Must be one hot Vader....

Lana
Anakin = thumb down

Vader = thumb up

I've always seen more Vader in you anyway. stick out tongue

droolio

evillaugh

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
anakin and vader both suck. luke is the one responsible for bringing the jedi back into existence.

Luke was an overrated whiny little shit who is not nearly as powerful in the movies as everyone makes him out to be.

Soleran
He was powerful in the books though, luke I mean.

Kram3r

Exactly, that's who I got so therefore I rule. Vader still rox my sox though. ermm

Lana
He was powerful in the books though, luke I mean.

Too bad the books have no bearing on what actually happens in SW...

...and thank god ermm the books turn it into ****ing Dragonball Z.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Lana
Luke was an overrated whiny little shit who is not nearly as powerful in the movies as everyone makes him out to be.

Nah that's Anakin. He had the biggest b*tch about not being able to get married and stuff. You're a jedi for f*ck's sake isn't that good enough?

Soleran
Too bad the books have no bearing on what actually happens in SW...

...and thank god ermm the books turn it into ****ing Dragonball Z. laughing

Rogue Jedi
evillaugh

he was a whiny teenager who grew into an accomplished jedi master. he owned vader, remember?

ToMacco
he was a whiny teenager who grew into an accomplished jedi master. he owned vader, remember?

All I know is that I want to f*ck Leia. cool

Lana
Nah that's Anakin. He had the biggest b*tch about not being able to get married and stuff. You're a jedi for f*ck's sake isn't that good enough?

Anakin might have been a bit whiny, yes, but people don't overrate him nearly as much as they do Luke.

And hell, give me a choice between love and being a Jedi? I'd leave the Jedi Order in an instance.

...probably explains why I always play Dark Siders stick out tongue

laughing

'tis true! I take comfort in the fact that the books aren't part of canon so I can simply ignore what I don't like about them and pretend they don't exist stick out tongue

He really didn't defeat Vader, for starters, and he only did manage to get the advantage in that fight because he gave in to his anger. That was the dark side he was drawing on there.

And the books are irrelevant to what happened in the movies.

Kram3r
Anakin might have been a bit whiny, yes, but people don't overrate him nearly as much as they do Luke.

And hell, give me a choice between love and being a Jedi? I'd leave the Jedi Order in an instance.

Hahahaha...

It wasn't a little whinge though. He almost killed Padme! Then we wouldn't have had the OT and we'd be f*cked!

BlackC@
Anakin!

Lana
Hahahaha...

It wasn't a little whinge though. He almost killed Padme! Then we wouldn't have had the OT and we'd be f*cked!

He also thought that Padme betrayed him. Betraying someone - or leading them to that belief - that uses the Dark Side is a DAMN good way to get killed stick out tongue

Kram3r
He also thought that Padme betrayed him. Betraying someone - or leading them to that belief - that uses the Dark Side is a DAMN good way to get killed stick out tongue

Hahahaha...that is a pretty good way to get killed. stick out tongue

I think they should have gone to marriage counseling or something. ermm

BlackSunshine

Kram3r

Lana
Hahahaha...that is a pretty good way to get killed. stick out tongue

I think they should have gone to marriage counseling or something. ermm

Or just simply, like, not kept it secret ermm I mean yeah, Anakin would likely have been kicked from the Jedi Order, but I imagine that not trying to keep that secret would have avoided a LOT of his issues stick out tongue

But then we wouldn't have the set up for the OT and the OT is a billion times better so meh!

BlackC@
It says "Want some irony? You killed your master and your master killed you."

But it is a tradition for the apprentice to kill the master. But usually for power. Vader did it for good...

Kram3r
Or just simply, like, not kept it secret ermm I mean yeah, Anakin would likely have been kicked from the Jedi Order, but I imagine that not trying to keep that secret would have avoided a LOT of his issues stick out tongue

But then we wouldn't have the set up for the OT and the OT is a billion times better so meh!

Agreed.

Rogue Jedi

'tis true! I take comfort in the fact that the books aren't part of canon so I can simply ignore what I don't like about them and pretend they don't exist stick out tongue
luke owned vader. anyone forget that?

BlackSunshine
laughing out loud

I didn't see that one coming.

neither did I ermm

Rogue Jedi
dark side or light side, he defeated vader. he was more powerful. vader used the dark side, and he couldnt touch luke. do the math.

Rland
Luke had to give into the Dark Side a bit though to defeat Vader.

Lana
dark side or light side, he defeated vader. he was more powerful. vader used the dark side, and he couldnt touch luke. do the math.

...which is why Vader beat the shit out of Luke the first time they fought and Luke only won by sheer luck and giving in to the Dark Side the second. Yeah. Okay.

Sorry, but I will NEVER buy that Luke was more powerful than Vader.

Leo.M
"
Luke Skywalker

You are the last hope for the Jedi order with Yoda and Obi Wan kicking the bucket. There are some tough battles that you have to fight both physically and emotionally, but unlike your father, you have what it takes to win them. The burden is reflected in your expression, which is quite depressing once you start on your long journey. Of course, it could be because before going Jedi-celibate, your only sexual experience came from your sister *shudder*."

Rogue Jedi
...which is why Vader beat the shit out of Luke the first time they fought and Luke only won by sheer luck and giving in to the Dark Side the second. Yeah. Okay.

the first time luke was but a mere learner, still under tutelage. duh, vader beat the crap outta him.
how do you come up with luke winning by sheer luck? they dueled, he cut off vaders hand. a pretty straight forward ass whupping, if you ask me.
they BOTH were under the influence of the dark side. they BOTH gave it their all. luke DEFEATED him. this means luke was more powerful.

Rland

I agree.

I never read any of the books that were made so I get all my knowledge from the movies.

Vader had the highest midichlorian count of any Jedi, even higher than Yoda's, he was the Chosen One and was supposed to bring balance to the force. Even though he started Jedi training late he excelled in the ways of the Force. The only weakness I see is that he gave into the Dark Side too easily.

In Return when Luke was fighting Vader, Luke was losing until the Emporer pissed him off enough to unleash his anger out on Vader. IMO Vader is way more powerful than Luke, Luke even had to give into the Dark Side a bit just to defeat him.

Lana
the first time luke was but a mere learner, still under tutelage. duh, vader beat the crap outta him.
how do you come up with luke winning by sheer luck? they dueled, he cut off vaders hand. a pretty straight forward ass whupping, if you ask me.
they BOTH were under the influence of the dark side. they BOTH gave it their all. luke DEFEATED him. this means luke was more powerful.

Because Luke really was able to train in between the two movies? Obi-wan was dead and Yoda was dying, and it seems pretty clear that Luke didn't go back to Dagobah between ESB and ROTJ. He couldn't just become more powerful on his own.

Luke was losing horribly in the ROTJ duel until the Emperor provoked him into giving in to his anger, and even then...he wasn't fighting well at all. Did you notice how Luke was fighting at all? He was just swinging like mad, he was lucky to come anywhere near Vader. He only hit at all because he managed to corner Vader. Luck, nothing but.

I really wouldn't class it a defeat, anyway. Maybe had the Emperor not gone all Force Lightning on Luke then maybe Luke would have finished him, maybe Vader would have finished Luke. But the thing that did Vader in was the lightning, not the saber duel.

Rogue Jedi

Lana
are you forgetting that vader was constantly pissed off, and that he used the dark side like you and i use toilet paper? sorry, the whole "luke had to give in to the dark side to beat vader" and "luke was pissed off" theory doesnt wash.
bottom line is LUKE DEFEATED VADER. They were both pissed, both using the dark side, both fighting with all they had. luke won, vader lost. end of story.
maybe anakin skywalker, jedi knight, was more powerful than luke, but vader, sith lord, was not. if he was more powerful, why did he lose?

If Luke was stronger, then why did he have to give in to the Dark Side to even come anywhere near Vader?

Rland
are you forgetting that vader was constantly pissed off, and that he used the dark side like you and i use toilet paper? sorry, the whole "luke had to give in to the dark side to beat vader" and "luke was pissed off" theory doesnt wash.
bottom line is LUKE DEFEATED VADER. They were both pissed, both using the dark side, both fighting with all they had. luke won, vader lost. end of story.
maybe anakin skywalker, jedi knight, was more powerful than luke, but vader, sith lord, was not. if he was more powerful, why did he lose?

laughing out loud @ the first line

Sorry I just don't believe Luke was more powerful than Vader, Vader kicked ass and Vader was just pissed over the whole Padme situation. Luke was young, Vader was old. If Vader hadn't been backed into that corner where he couldn't go anywhere, while Luke swung at him relentlessly because he was giving into the Dark Side, Vader would have owned him.

Luke didn't even want to fight him anyway, he hid, he never fully started fighting Vader until Vader said he would go after Leia.

Rogue Jedi
Because Luke really was able to train in between the two movies? Obi-wan was dead and Yoda was dying, and it seems pretty clear that Luke didn't go back to Dagobah between ESB and ROTJ. He couldn't just become more powerful on his own.

Luke was losing horribly in the ROTJ duel until the Emporer provoked him into giving in to his anger, and even then...he wasn't fighting well at all. Did you notice how Luke was fighting at all? He was just swinging like mad, he was lucky to come anywhere near Vader. He only hit at all because he managed to corner Vader. Luck, nothing but.

I really wouldn't class it a defeat, anyway. Maybe had the Emporer not gone all Force Lightning on Luke then maybe Luke would have finished him, maybe Vader would have finished Luke. But the thing that did Vader in was the lightning, not the saber duel.
he wss losing horribly in the ROTJ duel? what fight were you watching? luke was fighting defensively, trying to keep from turning to the dark side. vader couldnt touch him.
whatever style luke used, vader is an accomplished sith lord. he should have been able to counter lukes attacks, but he wasnt able to. luke never cornered him, vader simply ran out of gas, he had room to retreat. there was NO luck whatsoever, just pure skill and determination on lukes part.

Black Dalek
God damnit people, take to to the SW Versus forum! Not here!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Black Dalek
i said that initially, but others here feel the OTF is appropriate for SW threads.

vader more powerful than luke. thats just kooky talk.

Rogue Jedi

Eclipso

If your going to post here at least take the quiz please.

Rogue Jedi
bada bing!!!! laughing out loud

Black Dalek

Rland
vader was never in a corner!!!!! even if he was, he was a sith lord!!!!! he should have been able to get out of it!!!!! and please dont use vaders age as an excuse. thats just bullshit.

RJ calm down lol, I'm just having a friendly debate.

My opinion is still that Vader is better than Luke.

I'm going to stop hijacking Eclipso's thread anyway. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi

Black Dalek
i am calm, i just cant believe you think vader, in the end, was more powerful than luke. vader couldnt do half the things luke could.

Such as?

Rogue Jedi
Such as?
such as......turning back to the light at the most critical moment....such as......reestablishing the jedi order.....such as.....keeping his composure throughout the yuuzhan vong war....shall i go on?

Black Dalek
such as......turning back to the light at the most critical moment....such as......reestablishing the jedi order.....such as.....keeping his composure throughout the yuuzhan vong war....shall i go on?

That is about after ROTJ. This is about ROTJ. Btw, did not Obi-Wan achive 'turning back to the light at the most critical moment' also?

Rogue Jedi
That is about after ROTJ. This is about ROTJ. Btw, did not Obi-Wan achive 'turning back to the light at the most critical moment' also?
about ROTJ? fine. luke beat vader. he resisted the dark side in the end, in the most crucial moment. obiwan became one with the force, becoming more powerful than vader could possibly imagine. you need me to draw a pic for you, or am i speaking too fast? you need some flash cards?

Strangelove
I don't like the obvious questions 31

I'd end up as Yoda

Eclipso
shifty are you sure?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Eclipso
shifty are you sure? Yes, because I could answer those blatantly obvious questions and end up however I wanted.

Screw that

Scythe

Blaxican
about ROTJ? fine. luke beat vader.

Though vader wasn't even going all out. He was battling a mental conflict. he didn't really want to kill his son, despite the fact that he was using the dark side.

he resisted the dark side in the end, in the most crucial moment.

meaning... what? Luke was also pretty much a noob at that point in time. He didn't spend as much of his time aroudn dark siders as Anakin did, nor did he go through the same shitty child hood Vader lived through.

obiwan became one with the force, becoming more powerful than vader could possibly imagine.

Yeah, Vader did the same thing.

you need me to draw a pic for you, or am i speaking too fast? you need some flash cards?

First off, "speaking too fast" makes zero sense on a forum. Second, what you need to do is calm the hell down.

And people say the SW VF people are idiots... roll eyes (sarcastic)

My Results:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1013outcome7.jpg

Mace Windu

You were in some memorable moments, but did you really deserve to not die like “some punk”. Maybe, not, but you still did, having been ambushed by the snooty Skywalker kid. And what’s the deal with that ligthsabre of yours? Some say it’s your favourite colour, and others claim it’s the shade of your man-willy. Regardless, you are cool and wise, but maybe a little hasty, after all your arrest party of four did get owned pretty quickly.

Eclipso
Originally posted by Blaxican

Take the quiz I wanna see if you end up as Mace.

Black Dalek
about ROTJ? fine. luke beat vader. he resisted the dark side in the end, in the most crucial moment. obiwan became one with the force, becoming more powerful than vader could possibly imagine. you need me to draw a pic for you, or am i speaking too fast? you need some flash cards?

Question: Have proof Luke can beat Vader without his darkside? Think not.

2. That was only thing you stated.

3. Vader killed Obi. Vader too became a force ghost without any canonical-proof training.

Blaxican
laughing

Seraphim XIII

Impediment
He really didn't defeat Vader, for starters, and he only did manage to get the advantage in that fight because he gave in to his anger. That was the dark side he was drawing on there.

'Tis true. Luke's anger and hatred helped him best Darth Vader by cutting off Vader's hand and crippling him. The only reason Luke survived was because of his father's intervention when Palpatine was frying him like bacon with the Force Lightning when he refused to fight anymore. The Dark Side would have won, if not for the remaining good in Vader/Anakin.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Impediment
'Tis true. Luke's anger and hatred helped him best Darth Vader by cutting off Vader's hand and crippling him. The only reason Luke survived was because of his father's intervention when Palpatine was frying him like bacon with the Force Lightning when he refused to fight anymore. The Dark Side would have won, if not for the remaining good in Vader/Anakin. Truly we are all vulnerable no

Seraphim XIII
'Tis true. Luke's anger and hatred helped him best Darth Vader by cutting off Vader's hand and crippling him. The only reason Luke survived was because of his father's intervention when Palpatine was frying him like bacon with the Force Lightning when he refused to fight anymore. The Dark Side would have won, if not for the remaining good in Vader/Anakin.

Is this a joke?

Vader held back. Have you read the post O66 series comics? Vader squashed hundreds of Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters AFTER his massive Jedi slaughter during the initiation of Order 66 and after he was turned into 90% Cybernetic Organism.

Vader > Hundreds of Jedi Masters and Knights

Jedi from Tatooine with three years of experience > Vader

^ Look logical to anyone? Didn't think so. Vader held back on his son. He was having seconds thoughts throughout the entire ordeal so he decided not to ruthlessly slaughter Luke "Baseball Bat" Skywalker.

Did you see the way Vader acted during their conversation? His voice was very dry, low and sympathetic as he explained it was too late for him, as if he recognized himself as a failure. him throwing Sidious into a generator shaft just concludes his feelings.

Impediment
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Is this a joke?

Vader held back. Have you read the post O66 series comics? Vader squashed hundreds of Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters AFTER his massive Jedi slaughter during the initiation of Order 66 and after he was turned into 90% Cybernetic Organism.

Jedi from Tatooine with three years of experience > Vader

^ Look logical to anyone? Didn't think so. Vader held back on his son. He was having seconds thoughts throughout the entire ordeal so he decided not to ruthlessly slaughter Luke "Baseball Bat" Skywalker.

Did you see the way Vader acted during their conversation? His voice was very dry, low and sympathetic as he explained it was too late for him, as if he recognized himself as a failure. him throwing Sidious into a generator shaft just concludes his feelings.

Vader had his heyday when he murdered the majority of the Jedi, but he still had his doubts. You can't deny that.

BTW, how can you decipher Vader's voice as "dry, low, and sympathetic" when it is, for lack of a better word, synthetic?

Seraphim XIII
Vader had his heyday when he murdered the majority of the Jedi, but he still had his doubts. You can't deny that.

BTW, how can you decipher Vader's voice as "dry, low, and sympathetic" when it is, for lack of a better word, synthetic?

No, I can deny that. He didn't have any doubts. He had completely turned face towards a man he considered his brother and Padme's death struck the final blow with his emotions. He killed them with zero emotion expressed. The reason Luke was able to rekindle the good in Vader was because he was his son and he managed to show a stubborn unwillingness to be completely committed to the light, even when faced with the darkest and most dangerous man among the galaxy; Sidious.

So, because the voice is synthetic, this means it is toneless and emotionless? Weird, because I heard Vader yell, show calm in his voice, screech in pain and even express tones of heightened irritation.

You're going to have to do better than that.

Rogue Jedi
but we are not talking about luke vs. palpy, we are talking about luke vs. vader.
luke bested vader, you said it yourself.

LifeInSepia

Hidden Lotus

Strangelove
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII

Jedi from Tatooine with three years of experience > VaderHundreds? Are you joking? The only master he killed was Cin Drallig, and he killed a handful of Knights and all the Younglings.

Kongu Dude
I'm grievous, end of story. 313

EDIT: I'm actually Grievous! eek!

YAHOO!

General Grievous

Are not quite Sith, are you? After all, there could be only two, but you do wield a very mean lightsabre, or should I say four? You are totally freaky too, mostly droid, but part living, and the cough and the walk are just terrifying. You’ve got an arrogance to fit an army, but you that’s not what brings you down. It’s the fact that you can’t really use the force that is your downfall. Poser!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Matau/Smileys2/quiz1013outcome10.jpg

Smiter

Kongu Dude
The Light side of the force sucks. mhm

Strangelove

Kongu Dude
Mhmmmmmmm=Yoda.

Yuna_And_Tidus

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Hundreds? Are you joking? The only master he killed was Cin Drallig, and he killed a handful of Knights and all the Younglings.
good point. it takes a big man to kill younglings.

Legendary Thor

Rogue Jedi
dooku indeed had obi wans number.

Seraphim XIII
Dooku was the one person Kenobi was just completely unable to step to.

Rogue Jedi
and dooku knew it. man, he owned obi.

Blaxican
Hundreds? Are you joking? The only master he killed was Cin Drallig, and he killed a handful of Knights and all the Younglings.

One? Are you joking? In one of the canon comics he kills SEVEN Masters by HISMELF. At the SAME time.

DarkC

Seraphim XIII

Is that a joke? Master Jurrok and Six other Jedi Masters were f*ckin' absolutely ruined by Anakin. He fought all of them at the same time and he kills all of them. Not to mention his astonishing accomplishment of handing it to eleven Jedi Knights in the first post-ROTS canon comic.

JaehSkywalker

Kongu Dude
Grievous. w00t

JaehSkywalker
sorry if i accidentally killed him.. big grin

Mit

LethalFemme

Mit

Les yeux clos

LethalFemme

Mit
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Ah you just wanted to touch me.petpet

If I just wanted to touch you I wouldnt be petpetting your head leftright

LethalFemme

Mit
What?oooh

LethalFemme
Your words are all fancy like.oooh

Mit
I can teach you how to be cool like me. oooh

LethalFemme
Teach me the ways master.oooh

fini
Damn I'm short and green , lol

Yoda.

WOY!!!!!!!!!

Mit
Teach me the ways master.oooh

First step, take off your clothes, they will distract you too much vin

LethalFemme
You should take off yours to show me how.vin

Mit
They're already off silly vin

LethalFemme
K my turn.vin

Mit
pikture?vin

speiderman

LethalFemme

Mit
l8r~vinn~

l8r as in now?vin

LethalFemme

Mit
*****, hate you. vin

LethalFemme
You know you love it.vin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.