toon vs comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which cartoon comic characters you think are cooler than the ones in the comics ? for example i think magneto from xmen animated series is cooler than the comics. superman sucks in the JLA episodes.

spidey-dude
i think flash is cooler in the tv show than the comic books

Jax_Jax
flash cooler in the t.v. show than the comics??

they make flash look like jubilee in the cartoon

spidey-dude
jubilee and hawkgirl suck in the cartoons

Jax_Jax
exaclty.

the flash in these forums is high herald level.

in the cartoon, hes getting owned ever way you turn.

the comic book flash is thousands of times better and cooler than the cheap ass cartoon

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
which cartoon comic characters you think are cooler than the ones in the comics ? for example i think magneto from xmen animated series is cooler than the comics. superman sucks in the JLA episodes.

i like eternity in the cartoon. he's impressive

spidey-dude
superman sucks in the cartoon. he got his butt kicked many times. i dont call him the man of steel in the tv show series

Jax_Jax
superman does suck in the cartoon.

they basically turned hulk into bruce banner.

i mean, he has to wear a suite in space.
he has trouble picking up cars.
he can't defeat robots that should never even give him the slightest problem.

the whole jla in the cartoon sucks. serously though, i really do get upset watching these high profile chars such as Superman,flash, and GL getting beat by people like the U.S. army and laser gunz.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
superman does suck in the cartoon.

they basically turned hulk into bruce banner.

i mean, he has to wear a suite in space.
he has trouble picking up cars.
he can't defeat robots that should never even give him the slightest problem.

the whole jla in the cartoon sucks. serously though, i really do get upset watching these high profile chars such as Superman,flash, and GL getting beat by people like the U.S. army and laser gunz. it wouldnt be entertaining if they won all the time. when watching a movie or tv show its entertaining watching the hero get his butt kicked afew times. but superman sucked big time. they screwed up with him. wolverine kicked ass. that showed everyone how good a fighter he is in the comics.

Jax_Jax
either way.

this is a shity thread

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
either way.

this is a shity thread your posting on here so looks like you like it big grin

Evil_Ash
Apocalypse shifty

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7223/apoctas3zj0.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.