I Want To Share My Iguana With Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
This is my Iguana named Frank.

Me and my sister got him down in North Carolina, his previous owner had abused him by lighting him on fire and shit so we adopted him and he now resides in our basement. happy

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3250/frank2ha0.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8366/frank1wc7.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/173/underthelights1vw4.jpg

silver_tears
I hate nothing more than people who abuse animals.

Eclipso
Cool, cool

What kind of sick F**Ks would do that to an animal?

Strangelove
I support animal cruelty being a felony.

And I'm not all that familiar with iguanas, but what are those things on its neck? dontgetit

Röland
Originally posted by Strangelove
I support animal cruelty being a felony.

And I'm not all that familiar with iguanas, but what are those things on its neck? dontgetit

They help him absorb heat since he is cold blooded. 13

Eclipso
I only have a cat for a pet.

Strangelove
I don't have a pet at all.

We keep killing our hamsters weep

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
I hate nothing more than people who abuse animals.

Originally posted by Eclipso
Cool, cool

What kind of sick F**Ks would do that to an animal?

Some guy who thought it was funny to get one then torture it, it happens a lot with reptiles since most people don't really care about them. He only got 6 months in jail and a $500 fine.

Röland
Frank killed 2 mice today, he sat on them and they suffocated. crylaugh

silver_tears
Why didn't you call him Iggy? cryoh

Strangelove
So do we co-own the iguana now? ermm

Röland

His original name given to him by the reptile shelter was Frank so we just kept it. 13

Iggy is too common anyway. petpet

Röland
Originally posted by Strangelove
So do we co-own the iguana now? ermm

Sure. 31

Naz
Frank is adorable love

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
Frank is adorable love

Thanks. big grin

Black Dalek
Cute. I have two Iguanas named Bob and Bib(Named after two calves in A Day No Pigs Would Die).

Röland
I used to have 2 snakes as well, the one got loose and got out of the house. The other one was old and died.

Lana
I really, really can't stand people who torture animals. It's sickening.

Iguanas are awesome, though happy

That's my cat's name stick out tongue

Black Dalek
Bob scares me though...Bib is nice and quite playful sometimes but Bob....*shudders*. One time I said 'Hey wanna go outside?', Bob gave me a 'IM GONNA KILL YOU B!TCH' Stare. But I still love him.

Röland
Originally posted by Lana
I really, really can't stand people who torture animals. It's sickening.

Iguanas are awesome, though happy

Same here, I'm not some PETA guy but I really hate when animals are hurt.

Frank is cool except when he is in Season and gets all pissy at me since I'm a rival male in his territory. stick out tongue

Röland
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Bob scares me though...Bib is nice and quite playful sometimes but Bob....*shudders*. One time I said 'Hey wanna go outside?', Bob gave me a 'IM GONNA KILL YOU B!TCH' Stare. But I still love him.

Frank does that to me sometimes, I will walk by and he puffs out his throat flap to look badass, I laugh at him and he charges me. laughing out loud

Black Dalek

Röland
Bob almost always does that to me. He has to the prideful angst and badass Iguana he is...

Frank does it to me once a week atleast.

Black Dalek

Röland
Bob does it every Mon, Tues, Weds, Fridays, and Sat. Thursday and Sunday, he either sleeps or stay with Bib.

Is Bib a chick or a guy? If she is a chick he does it because he thinks he owns her. laughing out loud

Black Dalek

Röland
Bib is a girl Iguana. It's like Bib is a daughter to Bob. Either that, or just b!tch to him.

He has claimed ownership on her so he sees you as a rival male. 13

Black Dalek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.