ryu hayabusa vs. shinobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beta ray bob
shinobi from... shinobi, versus ryu hayabusa from ninja gaiden/dead or alive.

NINJA WAR!!!

(no magic and such)

TricksterPriest
technically, this fight has been done in the ninja gauntlet and Joe Musashi, but what the hell. Hostuma should be a good fight. He's taking out Hayabusa. Akujiki is an evil blade, and I believe Hotsuma is faster and more dangerous in a sword fight. But then. what do you expect from a soul eating blade? stick out tongue

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by beta ray bob
shinobi from... shinobi, versus ryu hayabusa from ninja gaiden/dead or alive.

NINJA WAR!!!

(no magic and such)
Write in caps!! mad

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
technically, this fight has been done in the ninja gauntlet and Joe Musashi, but what the hell. Hostuma should be a good fight. He's taking out Hayabusa. Akujiki is an evil blade, and I believe Hotsuma is faster and more dangerous in a sword fight. But then. what do you expect from a soul eating blade? stick out tongue
Doku's Kitetsu feeds on the souls of those it slays...

Anyways, I doubt the Akujiki blade is as powerful as the TDS let alone the DDB...as for who's faster and who's more dangerous...Hayabusa can take out multiple soldiers with rifles and rocket launchers at once, while fighting a cyborg equipped with an electric gun at the same time. I would say both ninjas are on par..most high tier ninjas equal each other in terms of speed and skill, but not all ninjas have near equal strength or equally powerful weapons...

Superboy Prime
I was about to comment on the Kitetsu...anyone have feats for Hotsuma...?

Too bad Lana was so quick to close the Ryu respect thread. sad She could have at least moved it to the comic books respect forum.

Cloud_VII
They should just allow VG respect threads in the Computer / VG forum...

StyleTime
From what I have played of the game, Shinobi seems faster than Hayabusa. I don't think Shinobi will win, but he definitely has a slight speed advantage.

Metalmanx
Ryu Hayabusa for the win. Definitely.

Shinobi puts up a good fight, by Ryu is victorious.

Kazenji
SHinobi has a name you lot "Joe Musashi" for your talking about the one from the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis days

Tha C-Master
There are a few now though...

Kazenji
Well which shinobi is it then ??

TricksterPriest
I believe Hotsuma from the PS2 'Shinobi' is the other guy in this fight.

beta ray bob
it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.