What would we like to see from DC this year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Alright,this is my totally original and non-copied thread.What would you like to see happen in DC this year?

I would like Ragman to get some more exposure and stop being treated like a chump in Shadowpact.

I want a conclusive Jonn/Superman battle.

I want a Marvel/DC crossover where the only casualty is Wasp.

I want a Jason Todd Solo series....yes i'm coming out of the closet,I'm a Todd fan...i found the little Emo endearing

I want Miss Martian to Show up more

I want a pony.

Deathstroke
I want the New Gods to return.

I want Deathstroke to have a solo series again.

grey fox
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Alright,this is my totally original and non-copied thread.What would you like to see happen in DC this year?

I would like Ragman to get some more exposure and stop being treated like a chump in Shadowpact.

I want a conclusive Jonn/Superman battle.

I want a Marvel/DC crossover where the only casualty is Wasp.

I want a Jason Todd Solo series....yes i'm coming out of the closet,I'm a Todd fan...i found the little Emo endearing

I want Miss Martian to Show up more

I want a pony.
Miss Martian looks like she stepped out of a Hentai Doujin and Crossovers usually end up sucking.

Beta Ray Howard
No crossovers. You can't appease everyone when you do them.

Bring other characters to the forefront.

Deathstroke not getting jobbed out to Ollie.

Evil_Ash
Darkseid NOT getting to be Superman's personal punching bag.

willRules
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Deathstroke not getting jobbed out to Ollie.

mad

I want more people jobbing to Ollie eek!

Black Adam
A question Mini with the REAL Question. (not going to happen but that's what I would like to see)

More Livewire

Also a good writer on the Flash. Guggenheim is all right for big action scenes but not much else.

More Dini. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Miss Martian looks like she stepped out of a Hentai Doujin.

It sounds like you consider that a bad thing.angel_not

Draco69
A regular Wonder Woman book....

Batgirl returned to what she was.

Costume renovations. GOOD ones.

WrathfulDwarf
Lots and lots of things...but here is a brief list:

Black Adam must get his own regular series. As well as the following characters...Captain Comet and The Weird, The Omega Men, Martian Manhunter, The Spectre, Metal Men, and of course Lobo.

Drop Batwoman or at least put her on ice for another decade.

Expand the Trials of Shazam storyline.

Explain more in detail what happen with SBP during his inprisonment in the Speed force.

Drop Wil Pfeifer from the Catwoman series. As in right NOW!

To whoever said "more Dini" earlier...major props! I love his work. thumb up

Return of The New Gods.

And finally....Suicide Squad.

Badabing
I would like to see Captain Marvel to finally get a monthly comic.

kenobi
I want to see the Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters series be expanded for the whole year. They are suprisingly good and Uncle Sam is turning out to be a heck of a character.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Black Adam
A question Mini with the REAL Question. (not going to happen but that's what I would like to see)

More Dini. smile yes Agreed.

Blair Wind
Trails of Shazam......is that any good?

Accel
I'm personally enjoying ToS. I like how it dwells on Freddy meeting each member of the name SHAZAM (Solomon, Achilles, etc).

I also agree to bringing Batgirl back to how she was and giving Lobo his own title.

db_renji
I'm actually really enjoying Supergirl (don't throw rocks at me), i find her really realistic and different. Praying she doesn't become another boring Wonder Woman type (i'm sorry but she is boring, here is to hoping Donna Troy stays WW, even though it won't happen).

Red Hood - needs to be leader of Suicide Squad (yes, i like Jason) big grin

Deathstroke (w/ titans east)--either ongoing or maybe do something with the Suicide Squad. Definitely needs to stop jobbing.

Secret Six --either another mini or just give them an ongoing. It would be great to see them interact with the Outsiders or the Red Hood led Suicide Squad.

NO MORE MULTIVERSE!! mad

More Brad Meltzer and Ed Benes

Marv Wolfman needs to stay on Nightwing forever. Maybe make him a little more batman-style cold like in Outsiders.

I would like to see a little more Batman and Nightwing team-ups . A little throw back to the old dynamic duo.

Outsiders smile

More badass moments from Superboy Prime . Keep him evil!

Keep Batgirl the way she is. We rarely ever get to see a goodguy turn bad. It makes sense that she would be evil after going into the Lazarus pit. Corrupted her mind just like Jason.

Too hell with Batwoman . Worst. New. Character. Ever.

Like to see more of Black Adam and the Marvel Family .

namhaY (<)
It looks like the Multi verse is returning but in a different Way. smile

http://forum.newsarama.com/show thread.php?t=100325

The idea of Elijah snow in the D.C. universe makes me go sex wee in my pants. droolio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Snow

A new Gods ongoing, written by Carey, Neil Gaiman or Morison.

Only one G.L. book is necessary, but it needs to be written by G.J.'s

Darksied and Mordru to make an appearance in the Legion of Super heroes.

Warren Ellis and Griffin back at D.C. working on the Flash and Omega men respectively.

Less ongoings and more Minni's. MORE TRADES !!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Rucka / Ostrander working on a ongoing Suicide Squad / Checkmate book. Get rid of the secret six, and make them the basis of the new suicide squad.

The New Gods to have a more emphatic role in the general matters of the D.C. universe, as hinted by the Seven Soldiers.

Alan Moore to do a Kingdom Come esq mini.

Less Superman and Batman books, more ongoing Team up book in the vein of Batman Superman / Brave and the Bold (written consistently by Mark Waid).

Mark Millar to write the JLA.

A more Scientifically plasuible explanaition of Superman, and a diffrent more Ultimate Thor,take on his personality, and a Costume change in the vein of the wizard Ultimate design.

Various Costume changes, for many of the characters especially those wearing the traditional licra ones.

A completely diffrenet take on Wonder Woman, more in the vein of Jenny Sparks in the Authority.
LESS ****ING DELAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want consistent monthly releases.

The Libertine
Originally posted by namhaY (&ltwink
It looks like the Multi verse is returning but in a different Way. smile

http://forum.newsarama.com/show thread.php?t=100325

The idea of Elijah snow in the D.C. universe makes me go sex wee in my pants. droolio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Snow

A new Gods ongoing, written by Carey, Neil Gaiman or Morison.

Only one G.L. book is necessary, but it needs to be written by G.J.'s

Darksied and Mordru to make an appearance in the Legion of Super heroes.

Warren Ellis and Griffin back at D.C. working on the Flash and Omega men respectively.

Less ongoings and more Minni's. MORE TRADES !!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Rucka / Ostrander working on a ongoing Suicide Squad / Checkmate book. Get rid of the secret six, and make them the basis of the new suicide squad.

The New Gods to have a more emphatic role in the general matters of the D.C. universe, as hinted by the Seven Soldiers.

Alan Moore to do a Kingdom Come esq mini.

Less Superman and Batman books, more ongoing Team up book in the vein of Batman Superman / Brave and the Bold (written consistently by Mark Waid).

Mark Millar to write the JLA.

A more Scientifically plasuible explanaition of Superman, and a diffrent more Ultimate Thor,take on his personality, and a Costume change in the vein of the wizard Ultimate design.

Various Costume changes, for many of the characters especially those wearing the traditional licra ones.

A completely diffrenet take on Wonder Woman, more in the vein of Jenny Sparks in the Authority.
LESS ****ING DELAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want consistent monthly releases.

Very Cool

namhaY (<)
Originally posted by The Libertine
Very Cool

Which bit my friend ? smile

WrathfulDwarf
I think is better if they rename it "Guy and The Green Lantern Corps"

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by db_renji
More badass moments from Superboy Prime. Keep him evil!

And emo homer

S-Ranger
Better flash stories please.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Accel
I'm personally enjoying ToS. I like how it dwells on Freddy meeting each member of the name SHAZAM (Solomon, Achilles, etc).

Just read them. Wish the Solomon trial had been longer. I like the concept, story, and art yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.