Strange theories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
Ok, if you ever had a strange theory, but didn't know if others would call you crazy for it, post it on here. I'll go first.

I was doing research on licorice (the candy), I do some searches on herbs and medicinal plants...well, I found this one to be very good for women, most women know this, I'm just finding out. Well, it's good for pregnant women too, as it helps stimulate milk production, but it also can help with estrogen.

Strange Theory:

I wonder if gay infants come from mothers who ate too many licorice. eek!

this is all in good fun

PVS
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I wonder if gay infants come from mothers who ate too many licorice.

F

:edit: as in a failing grade

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
F

?

Symmetric Chaos
Consipracy theorists are responsible for running the secret world government.

What do you guys think?

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Consipracy theorists are responsible for running the secret world government.

What do you guys think?

an unfriendly foreign government that has an ax to grind (i can imagine their think tankers right now "ok, let's put out gossip that their leaders come from a snake race and they are the seed of satan.."...(other listeners in the group)..."wow, great idea, really captures the imagination"wink.

Symmetric Chaos
an unfriendly foriegn government that has an ax to grind

You think I'm an unfriendly foriegn government?

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
F

:edit: as in a failing grade

sad

So, estrogen (even in small doses) won't effect an infant boy, esp. a male fetus?

Oncewhite

ninja

Oncewhite

That was a joke....the ninja icon..... ninja

Utrigita
Humans would never be capable of accepting intelligent life on another planet, since we think we are unique!!! ore what???

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Utrigita
Humans would never be capable of accepting intelligent life on another planet, since we think we are unique!!! ore what???

i agree, we would beat them up and take their intell, wipe'm off the planet b4 getting all the booty (info, gold, diamonds, aka resources)...that's something we humans do too often, we are too ego centric, we couldn't handle greater intelligence from a different planet.

Utrigita
but what if the race was more advanced then us, then we wouldn't be capable of it but then we will probably still get mad sad

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Utrigita
but what if the race was more advanced then us, then we wouldn't be capable of it but then we will probably still get mad sad

rubbish, from what i know from elem/basic world history, humans will figure out a way to topple preceived strength...remember, the geeks in this world serve (thank God for the geeks, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't have the internet and good living), they (geeks) don't always rule...otherwise, al gore would have been president.

Oncewhite
strange theory::

wonder if being in a skinny-culture actually causes the birth rate to go down? Twiggie was the model that made skinny in, and I wonder if there is a correlation between skinny culture and the decline in population growth??

people tend to equate food with sex...restrict food, restrict fertility(big boobs, hips, and thighs)...another strange theory..what do u think?

Robtard

people tend to equate food with sex.

I tend to equate women with sex, but I guess we all have our particular fetishes.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Robtard
I tend to equate women with sex, but I guess we all have our particular fetishes.

well, sure, but figuratively, food is like sex, that's why love songs are sometimes played in the background of food comerials.

am i the only 1 w/ strange theories?

Robtard
well, sure, but figuratively, food is like sex, that's why love songs are sometimes played in the background of food comerials.

am i the only 1 w/ strange theories?

Food is not like sex... You NEED food to exist.

Not so much as they are "strange" theories as they are lame theories.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Robtard
Food is not like sex... You NEED food to exist.

Not so much as they are "strange" theories as they are lame theories. [/QUOTE

sad

Imperial_Samura
Wait... so do these theories have to have any actual likelihood of being true or even slightly realistic, or can they merely be strange?

My theory:

Bakers sneak in while small children sleep and steal their happy dreams, which they then use as the special ingredient in cup cakes in order to make them tasty.

I questioned a Baker about it and he claimed it was "only sugar", but I think he knows I wasn't buying that story.

Atlantis001
Theory : Lack of idea to post or to much time to spend can lead someone to create really weird threads.

j/k wink

Pandemoniac
I have heard that licorice decreases the male sexual desires, so maybe it has some influence on the hormones (men, know your chances when your date has a plate of licorice on the table).
But being of any real influence of the sexual orientation of ones offspring? I doubt that.

docb77
I heard a theory once that we are constantly jumping from universe to universe. The universes are just so similar that we generally can't tell the difference.

So next time you find your keys on the desk when you swear you just left them on the table, you're in an alternate dimension.. oooh.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Theory : Lack of idea to post or to much time to spend can lead someone to create really weird threads.

j/k wink

Atlantis, aren't you stuck in hollow earth with the Nazis??

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I have heard that licorice decreases the male sexual desires, so maybe it has some influence on the hormones (men, know your chances when your date has a plate of licorice on the table).
But being of any real influence of the sexual orientation of ones offspring? I doubt that.

Yes, on a grown man, I could see that the changes would be slight, as licorice is known to effect estrogen levels or hormones....remember a mother only needs to make small doses in chemicals (foods, vitamins and minerals...as if a woman doesn't have enough folic acid, it can have negative consequences for the infant child FOREVER)...these small doses have drastic influences in a growing fetus...

yet, the strange theory is about what's going on in the fetus...if the women is eating estrogen intensive food while pregno with a male fetus, he MAY end up gay (my strange theory).....yet, women are encouraged to eat licorice while pregnant as it helps with female issues and milk production.

chillmeistergen
Strange theory: Are practising rasterfarians more likely to be susceptible to cannabis psychosis or becoming schizophrenic as a result of their cannabis use? I think a study into this would be very interesting

debbiejo

wonder if being in a skinny-culture actually causes the birth rate to go down? Twiggie was the model that made skinny in, and I wonder if there is a correlation between skinny culture and the decline in population growth??

people tend to equate food with sex...restrict food, restrict fertility(big boobs, hips, and thighs)...another strange theory..what do u think? You have interesting thoughts........ laughing out loud

Though women that are too skinny stop menstruating, and that could cause the population go down.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by debbiejo
You have interesting thoughts........ laughing out loud

Though women that are too skinny stop menstruating, and that could cause the population go down.

Yup, you are right, too skinny or too much muslces will cause a woman to stop menstrating (female body builders have to be careful).

Magee
I theorize LOL that the most widely smoked hash (soap bar) is the cause for alll schizo and mental problems off this "hash" in the uk. YEA problem is that its not hash, lucky if its 10% thc mixed with some plastic, bags, wax, polish and yes even dog shit, I kid you not. With some ketamine and and a kg of coffee beans ground up WHO would know the diffrence? Well i tell you to educate yourself, DO NOT SMOKE THIS SHIT.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Magee
I theorize LOL that the most widely smoked hash (soap bar) is the cause for alll schizo and mental problems off this "hash" in the uk. YEA problem is that its not hash, lucky if its 10% thc mixed with some plastic, bags, wax, polish and yes even dog shit, I kid you not. With some ketamine and and a kg of coffee beans ground up WHO would know the diffrence? Well i tell you to educate yourself, DO NOT SMOKE THIS SHIT.

Yeah, if it's not approved by the FDA, I would be weary of it also.

What's up with the theories of marajuna and schizo? I actually knew someone who had that issue, she was the most prettiest female you would want to see, but she would go in and out of the mental hospital, I had to learn to be PC with her, no crazy jokes. I never seen her go crazy, but her family has, and they are the ones who put her away for a time (when I don't hear from her for half the year or so).

chillmeistergen
Yeah, if it's not approved by the FDA, I would be weary of it also.

What's up with the theories of marajuna and schizo? I actually knew someone who had that issue, she was the most prettiest female you would want to see, but she would go in and out of the mental hospital, I had to learn to be PC with her, no crazy jokes. I never seen her go crazy, but her family has, and they are the ones who put her away for a time (when I don't hear from her for half the year or so).

I also knew soemone who this happened to, one of my closest friends, I find it neither funny or entertaining. I am also currently studing clinical psychology and interested in this from both a personal point of view and a professional one.

Smiter
My theory is you were once white but now your black.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Smiter
My theory is you were once white but now your black.

What a genius. Maybe I should change my username and make it harder for you. smile

Oncewhite
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I also knew soemone who this happened to, one of my closest friends, I find it neither funny or entertaining. I am also currently studing clinical psychology and interested in this from both a personal point of view and a professional one.

yeah, but this lady's issue is racial too. See, she's a very pretty woman, and I didn't realize how pretty she was until I seen how men (of all races) responded to her, I was like, man, so this is what it's like to be a 10 in the mind of men. her mom is white, and according to her, also had issues with schizo... every time she tried to explain her issue to me, I always summed it up to her being a spoiled brat/tantrom throwing individual, and I believe the people around her wanted to control her so bad (and her mom), they would call the patty wagon on her (see she's not analytical, so she won't chart when she goes "crazy", if she did, and if she was into esotaric knowledge, she may be able to relate it to witchcraft, as she would find that these things happen cylicially during certain times of moon or other phases that some adhere to when they are into that kind of mind control/negative energy xchange)...the black part of her family calls the patty wagon on her, and she is often influenced to talk and act black...which is a damn farce to me, but that's the kind of control they have over her, sucks to be her, as they won't let her "be" herself, and noticed she "switches" from black to white, when we talked or hung out, the first 10 minutes she would talk black, then she was swtich to talking like a regular white person, that tells me she is being forced to play parts in her life... so who knows, my heart goes out to her, and i prayed she would get away from that god damn family).

she has white features, but tawny skin color, very very pretty looking person, naturally skinny, really down to earth, and although we kinda look alike (but i do look racially black in color and features...but somehow people do pic up that we do look alike, which is strange), anyway, she has a strong effect on men, i have had men come up to me and beg me to introduce her to them (one black guy and one white guy), and i just noticed how the fall all over her. but, she's not liked in her family, i know that she lived in a klan area, but never had any problems with them, she did have a problem with the "black" part of her dad's family, as her cousin beat her up (and this wasn't a childhood thing, this happened 5 years ago), beat her like she was a rag doll, i was so upset, but she was in a different state, and i couldn't help her. i told her that her cousin was probably jealous of her, as it's easy to be jealous of someone with that kind of male attraction (u have to have a low ego threshold in order to be around her, otherwise, you will get your feeling hurt b/c men gravitate to her like a magnate, but not everyone has a low ego threshold and will attack a person who is very pretty), but she denied that it was about jealousy, i told her to get away from her family and start her own life by herself in a new state and town...but, she went back "home" to that same damn place, where she get's physical abuse and when she starts to act up, they call the patty wagon on her, and she get's on medication, it's really sad, and i feel she's not really schizo, she just has some very domineering people in her life, very manipulative, people who are manipulative and domineering will try to insinuate someone is crazy when they disagree or start living their own life the way they want to, from how she described it to me, she is just throwing a temper tantrum, one that you would see in a 3 year old, and, yeah, if she does this in front of a professional person, they may put her on meds, plus, if they are that manipulative as i believe, they probably mess with her mind and spirit in such a way that drives her crazy.

Oncewhite
i meant to say that "they" are her family (not the professional workers, it's her family that's bad), if her family is that manipulative, as i believe, they probably mess with her mind in a nasty way, driving her crazy, but since she's not in control and they seem to know "when" to push her buttons, she's the one on meds and being labeled as crazy, she was on crack cocain too, so her family is a real winner in my book (sarcasim), i've known her off and on for 10 years we were at the same college, she's the artsy type (as she disappears sometimes, and when she reappears, she'll tell me that her family called the patty wagon on her...she disappears a lot, every 2 years... probably b/c her family does this to her a lot, and when she gets out,she'll tell me how bad she was and why her family needed to put her away for a while)...i wish she would move to a different state/town, or country, get the hell away from the domineering and manipulative control of her family. they want and need her to act black and "lower" herself or humble herself to their order (as they probably think that she's too high mighty and out of jealousy, they cause her to go nutty, and this has happened throughout most of her 20s maybe even befor e then), but she's not black, she's mixed, she should have a choice, but they just drive her crazy and she throws a fit, and while she's doing that, they call the patty wagon on her, works like a charm for them and they probably laugh about it behind her back, all awhile she thinks they have her best interest in mind. so sad.

from what i've experienced in observing blacks, they love to call people crazy and make a person out to be crazy (who they don't like)...i've witnessed it a lot, so i know this poor mulatto woman who trusts her family is really being screwed over, they are making her nutty, laughing behind her back, and ruining her life, out of spite, imo.

Oncewhite
i should state that not all blacks are bad people, i hate to spread anything like that. however, i do know this lady's issue and i do know that "different" is under the umbrella of "crazy" to a lot of blacks, and i've heard and seen it in action...but that doesn't mean "all" blacks are this way, just the issues i've observed.

also, i knew a guy in college who was doing LCD, can u believe that?? that thing was a 1960-70 recreational drug, i didn't think my generation would still be doing something like that, as LCD causes a person to hallucinate, and it stays in the system, from what i read in some books, a person can do that drug ONE TIME, and 10 years later, they can "trip" and start hallucinating. and i could be wrong, but i think i recall that this thing can be applied to a person's skin and it gives the same effect as if it was taken sublingually (under the tongue or side even lingually- the top of the tongue).

i know this lady was into drugs after she left college, and i know it was cocaine or crack, but not sure if it was also other drugs...which could cause her to act crazy, and again, i do blame her family, i think they are mucking her up out of jealousy.

i know she smoked marijuana b/c i think she mentioned it, but that's how some get addicted to crack or other drugs, from what i heard, they can combine these drugs without the person knowing it, and before a person knows it, they are addicted to the laced drug, so she could have been introduced to marijuana as a way of being cool or artsy way of finding her creative niche (the excuse people use and give in order to sell or use marijuana), and they could have laced it with crack, as i do recall that HER FAMILY did the drugs with her, her cousin would smoke with her, and i tried to talk to her, i tried and tried.

Magee
Cannabis laced with crack. laughing

You sure like to ramble on about a whole load of nothing, you sir have one active imagination.

Oncewhite
Cannabis laced with crack. laughing

You sure like to ramble on about a whole load of nothing, you sir have one active imagination.

i am female, and i was TOLD that this is what's done, the dealers or sellers or whoever lace the marijuana with crack....i don't know the official "street name" but this is what i was told and makes sense as i knew a guy who was addicted to crack and said it was b/c his marijuana was laced with crack. he changed his life around, thank God.

you know, i am giving this info to help others, why am i having to deal with ridicule, are you a black guy or something (b/c your tactic is very much similar to what i have witnessed in some blacks)? why do i even bother.

Symmetric Chaos
are you a black guy or something (b/c your tactic is very much similar to what i have witnessed in some blacks)?

Did you just try to decide his race based on posts he made on an internet forum?

why do i even bother.

Good question. You've established yourself as a racist and you believe very strange nearly unsupportable things.

My question is "what are you trying to do?".

Oncewhite
Did you just try to decide his race based on posts he made on an internet forum?

Good question. You've established yourself as a racist and you believe very strange nearly unsupportable things.

My question is "what are you trying to do?".

I'm far from racist, but I don't have to try to prove myself to anyone. And so what if I believe strange things a lot of people do, some call it religion and others call it personal philosophy, either way, what's it to you? I don't harm YOU or put YOU down, so what do YOU care?

chillmeistergen
yeah, but this lady's issue is racial too. See, she's a very pretty woman, and I didn't realize how pretty she was until I seen how men (of all races) responded to her, I was like, man, so this is what it's like to be a 10 in the mind of men. her mom is white, and according to her, also had issues with schizo... every time she tried to explain her issue to me, I always summed it up to her being a spoiled brat/tantrom throwing individual, and I believe the people around her wanted to control her so bad (and her mom), they would call the patty wagon on her (see she's not analytical, so she won't chart when she goes "crazy", if she did, and if she was into esotaric knowledge, she may be able to relate it to witchcraft, as she would find that these things happen cylicially during certain times of moon or other phases that some adhere to when they are into that kind of mind control/negative energy xchange)...the black part of her family calls the patty wagon on her, and she is often influenced to talk and act black...which is a damn farce to me, but that's the kind of control they have over her, sucks to be her, as they won't let her "be" herself, and noticed she "switches" from black to white, when we talked or hung out, the first 10 minutes she would talk black, then she was swtich to talking like a regular white person, that tells me she is being forced to play parts in her life... so who knows, my heart goes out to her, and i prayed she would get away from that god damn family).

There is 'evidence' which suggests that the family plays a role in schizophrenia. However, schizophrenia is such a broad illness that diagnosis is sometimes leapt upon too quickly. There have also been psychologists who have said that mental illness dosen't even exist, they argue that we classify people into categories who do not conform to society.

Has your friend been diagnosed with schizophrenia and if so which medication is she on, because some of the old anti psychotics which moniter only dopamine levels can be more detrimental than good.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Has your friend been diagnosed with schizophrenia and if so which medication is she on, because some of the old anti psychotics which moniter only dopamine levels can be more detrimental than good.

Great question, I don't know and lost contact with her AGAIN. She has a kid now, which just stresses the entire issue.

She is convinced she is schizo, when I use to talk to her and convince her she's having a spoiled brat tantrum she would get upset and say that I don't understand and one time was really getting emotional (like tears), so I stopped trying to convince her. Seems like she placed a lot of trust in her family and the ones giving her meds, I wish I knew the meds she was on, but she has always been emphatic about her diagnosis, it's like she has come to appreciate it or something. I finally came to terms with it and decided that if she thinks she is schizo, then she is what she is, but I suspect her family is the one calling her crazy and getting her on drugs and then calling the patty wagon during 'convenient' times.

And she has complained about the meds she was on, she's in her 30s, and I know she told me she was on drugs when she was a teen, but when we were in college, she was like a model, just very pretty looking, I would have never guessed she was a drug addict, she looked too refreshed and shiny, too together...I just didn't figure it until she told me.

All of this crap is a drain to the system, imo. So, she get's gov't money, she never has to work, gov't housing, etc. And this was a college friend of mine, so her family has placed her in a low situation, and she's too naive to see it. She had potential, but I feel that their jealousy of her made them want to attack her in this very sly way.

Yeah, i do know that relation between dopamine and schizo (as well as Parkinson's disease), not sure if the drugs may have depleted the dopamine levels in her brain, or if she had laced drugs that caused psychosis/hallucinations.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm far from racist, but I don't have to try to prove myself to anyone.

You are fixated on black people and according to you every black person you have met has been screwed up or mean. You bring race into every discussion even when it has no place there.

And so what if I believe strange things a lot of people do, some call it religion and others call it personal philosophy, either way, what's it to you? I don't harm YOU or put YOU down, so what do YOU care?

It means nothing to me. However I find you grating and hypocritical.

Oncewhite
I think illegal drugs can cause people to go crazy, esp. if it's not the pure form of the drug, that's my opinion. And I do believe that if a person is the object of jealousy, they will be labeled with crazy or anything to attack that person's confidence, a person's confidences is the wheel of the car, so to speak, it's the driving force that directs a person's life, and if a person is so weak or too trusting, that they place their confidence on folks who are jealous, oh my Goodness, it's like handing your life over to a snake, it'll bite eventually. Her family is jealous of her, and I've seen how jealous people act, it's not something to covet, it's not good, and I can't say I am perfect and never felt that feeling, but it has to be controlled, you can't attack a person's mind b/c they are prettier or better at things, it's just immoral.

Alliance
I wonder if gay infants come from mothers who ate too many licorice. eek!

this is all in good fun

Then it should be in the OTF.

I'm not sure if infants have sexualities. So, I'd question whether or not your hypothesis is valid.

Also please remember the golden rule: Correlation does not equal Causation.

Oncewhite
You are fixated on black people and according to you every black person you have met has been screwed up or mean. You bring race into every discussion even when it has no place there.

It means nothing to me. However I find you grating and hypocritical.

Actually I'm not good at these kind of games of trying to cause me to back track and apologize...but for the record, I'm not that fixated on black people, and I didn't say that every black person is mean or screwed up, you are PROJECTING, big time. My experience is not going to change just to appease you, sorry, if you went through these things, I know for sure, I would not react the way you are reacting to me. And... I don't bring race into EVERY discussion.

I think you want censorship b/c it's comfortable.

If you find my grating and hypocritical then hope that thinking adds value to your life, if it doesn't, you may want to let go of it.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Alliance
Then it should be in the OTF.

I'm not sure if infants have sexualities. So, I'd question whether or not your hypothesis is valid.

Also please remember the golden rule: Correlation does not equal Causation.

Wow, that's true, correlation isn't not explicilty causation!!!

I do know that hormones effect the fetus, I would like to know if estrogen effects male fetuses, esp if a female is eating foods that produce more estrogen....I could be wrong, but by the third?? trimester, they can figure if the fetus is male or female.

Magee
The world is actually square, not round. I don't have the slightest bit of evidence to support this and I could be proven wrong with a simple google search and yea i just made this up 2 seconds ago. But don't you dare question me about it or i will get upset and respond to you with a 10 paragraph post on how life is cruel and how I am so smart that you can't even comprehend me, at least thats what I tell myself so I can sleep at night... eek!

Oncewhite
The world is actually square, not round. I don't have the slightest bit of evidence to support this and I could be proven wrong with a simple google search and yea i just made this up 2 seconds ago. But don't you dare question me about it or i will get upset and respond to you with a 10 paragraph post on how life is cruel and how I am so smart that you can't even comprehend me, at least thats what I tell myself so I can sleep at night... eek!

spoken like a true narassist! if you switch the meaning of square and round, then u are right!

Oncewhite

" Other studies have linked increased incidence of gay
sons to mothers who suffered severe stress during pregnancy.
It is believed that higher adrenalin levels in the mother,
which are caused by stress, lower testosterone levels in the
male fetus. Testosterone is, they believe, linked to sexual
orientation. In addition, some have linked alcohol,
marijuana, and barbiturate use by pregnant mothers to an
increased probability of gay offspring; this is because
these substances "block masculinization of the nervous
system during neuro-organization."46 The use of
diethylstilbesterol, a synthetic estrogen used to reduce the
risk of miscarriage, by pregnant women is linked with
increased incidence of lesbian daughters. "

http://www.madsci.org/dtm/estro.html

"pointed out that during male sexual development in Eutherian mammals, the developing fetus is exposed to very high concentrations of estrogen. Paradoxically, the male fetus is able to develop testis and male genitalia without any apparent feminising effects from this estrogen. Mittwoch and her colleagues have therefore hypothesised that the male fetus must have an accleleration of gonadal development so that masculinity of the fetus is established well in advance of the intense Oestrogen exposure"

Here's an off topic quote:

"homosexual increase by 33 percent for every older brother he has. This phenomenon is called the "fraternal birth order" and is found only in brothers with the same mother. The theory is that the level of anti-male antibodies that a pregnant woman produces in response to the "foreign" male fetus in her womb increases with each time she is pregnant with a male child. The exposure of a male fetus to increased levels of anti-male antibodies produced by his mother might be responsible for different brain-development patterns in male children with older brothers. In other words, the amount of antibodies a male child is exposed to in the womb might determine whether he is homosexual. "

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:8GIoA93GHmoJ:www.dailytrojan.com/news/2006/11/17/Opinions/Will-The.Religious.Right.Heed.Science-2466989.shtml+estrogen+pregnant+women+%22male+fetus%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9&gl=us

Magee
Very interesting websites but why should I believe a word they say? No sources and no credible evidence to back their outrageous claims. I mean how can your sexuality be determined at birth when your sexuality isn't even decided until a few months in to pregnancy. Seems they are trying to make homosexual in to a disease. I prefer to think of it as a choice, a preference I mean because some one is different some people feel the need to find out why because it scares them and you end up with websites like them, 10 page rant. Hell does it even matter why or how people attracted to the same sex are like that? They don't effect you so why do you care so much?

btw what is a narassist?

dirkdirden
I think that Google is behind everything that goes on in the world. They just dropped 1.65 billion dollars on youtube like it was nothing. They are partners with NASA, Sun Microsystems, Time Warner.

I want to gain entrance to the googleplex and find there secrets

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Googleplexsouthsidesecondangle.jpg

Oncewhite
Very interesting websites but why should I believe a word they say? No sources and no credible evidence to back their outrageous claims. I mean how can your sexuality be determined at birth when your sexuality isn't even decided until a few months in to pregnancy. Seems they are trying to make homosexual in to a disease. I prefer to think of it as a choice, a preference I mean because some one is different some people feel the need to find out why because it scares them and you end up with websites like them, 10 page rant. Hell does it even matter why or how people attracted to the same sex are like that? They don't effect you so why do you care so much?

btw what is a narassist?

Nothing like a dose of healthy suspicion. Challenge their claims already!!!

I am not sure when sexuality is determined, but I do know it's related to hormones, and the two that I know of that effect sex (sexual organs, sexuality even) is testosterone and estrogen.

And to answer your question, I think it does matter, any time we don't know the REASON for something, it matters, that's the difference b/t living in the dark ages and living in a progressive era.

The word narcissist is often misused, it's a medical diagnosis, like paranoia and schizo, but people use it to mock a person.

M-W dictionary has narcissists as:

German Narzissismus, from Narziss Narcissus, from Latin Narcissus
1 : EGOISM, EGOCENTRISM
2 : love of or sexual desire for one's own body

When I was mocking you for being a narcissist, I was mocking the EGO aspect of your comment.

Magee
Not sure if you realise but I was taking the piss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.