Guess who is going to the hospital.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puzzle
Go ahead, guess. smile

OK, It's me. I bet none of guessed that one, dumbasses

Seriously though, last night while at work I had just clocked out and decided to pick up some 12 packs of soda before I went home. I get a cart and start loading it up. One 12 pack I reached for was opened and a can fell out, so I go to catch it before it hits the ground and suddenly I feel this tremendous pain in my left knee. I swear I felt something inside there tear, probably some ligaments or something. The pain nearly brought me off my feet it was so bad, I am standing there, one leg up in the air, supported by a pallet of soda and call the only cashier on the clock over to me and she grabs a chair for me to sit in. At this point my knee is just starting to swell up. I sit for a few minutes, then I used my shopping cart to lean on and take the weight off of my leg.

Like a man I finish my shopping, get in my car and come home. Now during the car ride home everything in my leg stiffened up and hurt like a b!tch getting out of the truck. I put an ice pack on it after telling mom and dad what happened, wake up this morning with my knee cap the size of a baseball and can't walk. I have to wait until the afternoon, but I will be going to the hospital to see what happened. Hopefully there will be no need for surgery (both my sisters had torn ligaments in their knees and needed surgery). Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile

Eclipso
Ouch hug, why didn't you go last night?

Kongu Dude
I know, my granpa is really sick. cry

Wait a sek, how could you know? shock

Council#13
Originally posted by Puzzle
Go ahead, guess. smile

Seriously though, last night while at work I had just clocked out and decided to pick up some 12 packs of soda before I went home. I get a cart and start loading it up. One 12 pack I reached for was opened and a can fell out, so I go to catch it before it hits the ground and suddenly I feel this tremendous pain in my left knee. I swear I felt something inside there tear, probably some ligaments or something. The pain nearly brought me off my feet it was so bad, I am standing there, one leg up in the air, supported by a pallet of soda and call the only cashier on the clock over to me and she grabs a chair for me to sit in. At this point my knee is just starting to swell up. I sit for a few minutes, then I used my shopping cart to lean on and take the weight off of my leg.

Like a man I finish my shopping, get in my car and come home. Now during the car ride home everything in my leg stiffened up and hurt like a b!tch getting out of the truck. I put an ice pack on it after telling mom and dad what happened, wake up this morning with my knee cap the size of a baseball and can't walk. I have to wait until the afternoon, but I will be going to the hospital to see what happened. Hopefully there will be no need for surgery (both my sisters had torn ligaments in their knees and needed surgery). Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile

shock Ouch! I hope you feel better soon!

Kongu, what's wrong with your grandpa? sad

Puzzle
Originally posted by Eclipso
Ouch hug, why didn't you go last night?

Wanted to make sure it was a worthy reason to go to the hospital. Could have just been one of those, "sprain your knee, feel better in the morning" type deals. Plus it was really late and I was tired. stick out tongue

Captain Maynard
Go ahead, guess. smile

Like a man I finish my shopping, get in my car and come home. Now during the car ride home everything in my leg stiffened up and hurt like a b!tch getting out of the truck. I put an ice pack on it after telling mom and dad what happened, wake up this morning with my knee cap the size of a baseball and can't walk. I have to wait until the afternoon, but I will be going to the hospital to see what happened. Hopefully there will be no need for surgery (both my sisters had torn ligaments in their knees and needed surgery). Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile Knee surgery= awesome fun. Ive had 3 surgeries on one knee

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
Kongu, what's wrong with your grandpa? sad
I accidently killed his turtle, and he got a heart attack. happycrytissue

Council#13
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I accidently killed his turtle, and he got a heart attack. happycrytissue

Are you serious?

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
Are you serious?
No. cry

Puzzle
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Knee surgery= awesome fun. Ive had 3 surgeries on one knee

Kick ass, maybe I'll get my first stitches! eek!

johnnyforever
No. cry I knew it hug

Council#13
No. cry

laughing out loud Didn't think so.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by johnnyforever
I knew it hug
Me too, do I get payed for it? 313

Captain Maynard
Kick ass, maybe I'll get my first stitches! eek! Dude, the chicks will be all over you.

Ambience
Poor babe!
D:
I'll nurse you back to health if you want.
=]

§P0oONY
Both your sisters have done the same? You must be a family of retards... hmm

(Just joking.)

Puzzle
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Dude, the chicks will be all over you.

They love a man with scars.

Captain Maynard
They love a man with scars. I have no meat on one knee, a horribly scarred up knee/hand and two missing teeth. I get laid all the time.

Puzzle

Eclipso
They love a man with scars.

Also they feel sorry for you, your like a wounded puppy to them. That leads to sympathy sex.

Captain Maynard
No arguments here. wink

Sister 1: Working at McDonald's, slipped in grease.

Sister 2: Car accident, she tried to hit the imaginary brake on the passenger side of the car.

Good news for me then. I may have a nice scar on this knee now, and my right leg has faint scars from when my leg was set on fire as a kid. I almost want to have sex with you.

Puzzle
At least it's almost...

Puzzle
Time to limp to the kitchen. eek!

I am using an old man cane. smile

a1hsauce
Go ahead, guess. smile

Like a man I finish my shopping, get in my car and come home. Now during the car ride home everything in my leg stiffened up and hurt like a b!tch getting out of the truck. I put an ice pack on it after telling mom and dad what happened, wake up this morning with my knee cap the size of a baseball and can't walk. I have to wait until the afternoon, but I will be going to the hospital to see what happened. Hopefully there will be no need for surgery (both my sisters had torn ligaments in their knees and needed surgery). Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile i hear Safeway offers online grocery shopping now yes

Morning_Glory
Go ahead, guess. smile

Like a man I finish my shopping, get in my car and come home. Now during the car ride home everything in my leg stiffened up and hurt like a b!tch getting out of the truck. I put an ice pack on it after telling mom and dad what happened, wake up this morning with my knee cap the size of a baseball and can't walk. I have to wait until the afternoon, but I will be going to the hospital to see what happened. Hopefully there will be no need for surgery (both my sisters had torn ligaments in their knees and needed surgery). Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile ow. good luck with that. hug

I hope everything is okthumb up

Puzzle
The doctor says it's a sprain, but then again this is the same doctor that misdiagnosed me before. X-Rays show no broken bones, I wasn't expecting any anyways. If it is still bothering me in a week I have to go to an orthopedic surgeon and schedule an MRI to see if there is anything internally. I have a leg brace on for 10 days, off work for a few days and then light duty for 2 weeks...but light duty??? There is no light duty at my work, it's on your feet the whole day and I can't do that in a leg brace and with crutches.

Lana
Ouch messed

DarkC
Sucks, Ken. erm Ice it, stay off of the feet and more on the couch. It should be okay.

Puzzle
Originally posted by DarkC
Sucks, Ken. erm Ice it, stay off of the feet and more on the couch. It should be okay.

Ken on his butt playing video games and watching movies?! I'd never! mad stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
Go ahead, guess. smile

suck it up you baby!! mhm

evillaugh

just kidding stick out tongue

Hope you get better soon petpet

*sends you get well wishes*

(p.s love the new name yes )

Barker
Get well soon, etc. 31

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
(p.s love the new name :yessmile
Owned. vin

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Barker
Owned. vin

damn you barker! fist

Barker
weep

Piggle Humsy
weep

serves you right! miffed

*watches you cry*

confused

petpet

Barker
confused 131

silver_tears
He's a ***** isn't he? sly

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by silver_tears
He's a ***** isn't he? sly

he touched me in my special area oh

silver_tears
he touched me in my special area oh

Your arm? oh

Barker
I only grazed it. schmoll

Piggle Humsy
Your arm? oh

yeah... down

I only grazed it. schmoll

there was definitely some fumbling going on there!
pervert!

do it again...

Barker
there was definitely some fumbling going on there!
pervert!

do it again...
I am ashamed.
!

Should I wear gloves this time? 31

silver_tears
I'll watch. vin

Thorinn
Me too. 13

Piggle Humsy
I am ashamed.
!

Should I wear gloves this time? 31

you're sick!

put the "special" gloves on...

I'll watch. vin

oh you 31

Barker
you're sick!

put the "special" gloves on...
I get it. weep

The Bearskin gloves?

Piggle Humsy
I get it. weep

The Bearskin gloves?

leftright

you fail!

Barker
Wow, the anticipation was all there, and then.. Bam! Crushing disappointment.

Kinda like last nigh...

Oh wait, Irene already used that one. leftright

Piggle Humsy
that's always the way with you...

diva

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I'll watch. vin We can join shrug

Mišt
Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile

Work cover!w00t

Barker
that's always the way with you...

diva
You have low standards then.

ZING!

I just owned myself!

LAGNAF!

Gah. no expression

Piggle Humsy
You have low standards then.

ZING!

I just owned myself!

LAGNAF!

Gah. no expression

petpet

BlackSunshine
Aww sad I hope you get better real soon petpet

Barker
petpet

Strangelove
Go ahead, guess. smile

Like a man I finish my shopping, get in my car and come home. Now during the car ride home everything in my leg stiffened up and hurt like a b!tch getting out of the truck. I put an ice pack on it after telling mom and dad what happened, wake up this morning with my knee cap the size of a baseball and can't walk. I have to wait until the afternoon, but I will be going to the hospital to see what happened. Hopefully there will be no need for surgery (both my sisters had torn ligaments in their knees and needed surgery). Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile Fun fun fun. I ****ed up my knee the other day, and I'm limping everywhere now, but it'll be fine soon, like always smile

Puzzle

Mišt
Workers comp papers have been filed. smile

Sweetshifty How much do they pay out for an accident like that?

Puzzle

Strangelove
Rock on! We can limp together. Which leg? Right

Puzzle
Originally posted by Strangelove
Right

Mine is left. stick out tongue W can be the 3 legged man! firefirefireph

Strangelove
Mine is left. stick out tongue W can be the 3 legged man! firefirefireph nuts180

Penelope
Well, all i can say is that...Make sure that you put the leg through some "therapy" afterwords. If you just sit home for days on end becuase of the pain, it wont heal correctly, or return to the way it was Before the accident. So excersize it, try walkin on it and puttin pressure on it durin your recovery. I watched my brother go through the samething.

~Pielover~
Go ahead, guess. smile

Like a man I finish my shopping, get in my car and come home. Now during the car ride home everything in my leg stiffened up and hurt like a b!tch getting out of the truck. I put an ice pack on it after telling mom and dad what happened, wake up this morning with my knee cap the size of a baseball and can't walk. I have to wait until the afternoon, but I will be going to the hospital to see what happened. Hopefully there will be no need for surgery (both my sisters had torn ligaments in their knees and needed surgery). Now it's time to fill out an accident report with the company. smile Did you catch the soda?

Puzzle
Originally posted by Penelope
Well, all i can say is that...Make sure that you put the leg through some "therapy" afterwords. If you just sit home for days on end becuase of the pain, it wont heal correctly, or return to the way it was Before the accident. So excersize it, try walkin on it and puttin pressure on it durin your recovery. I watched my brother go through the samething.

I know, I had to watch my sister's and dad go through it.

Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Did you catch the soda?

No. sad Poor Dr. Pepper.

Strangelove
No. sad Poor Dr. Pepper. Not sweet gentle Dr. Pepper? cry

Puzzle
Originally posted by Strangelove
Not sweet gentle Dr. Pepper? cry

If only it had been Mr. Pibb. ermm

~Pielover~
It's ironic that you tried to catch a Dr. Pepper, and now you have to see a doctor.

Puzzle
It's ironic that you tried to catch a Dr. Pepper, and now you have to see a doctor.

I should file for Malpractice. lol

Strangelove
If only it had been Mr. Pibb. ermm Pibb, that rat bastard

Puzzle
I want to go driving...but I can't. mad I couldn't even sit in the front seat of my Mom's Suburban, my leg is too long since I can't bend it. It would be even worse in my Jeep.

~Pielover~
You drive a jeep?

AOR
Go ahead, guess. smile

Do you work out?

Puzzle
You drive a jeep?

Hell's yeah.

Originally posted by AOR
Do you work out?

Not as often as I should.

AOR
Not as often as I should.

Any heavy lifting? Do you do anything that requires a great amount of energy especially one directed to the movement of the legs? The reason I ask is that you could have the same knee problem I had. It doesn't require surgery (unless your case was worse than mine), but it'll be be about 6 months in Physical Therapy.

Puzzle
Originally posted by AOR
Any heavy lifting? Do you do anything that requires a great amount of energy especially one directed to the movement of the legs? The reason I ask is that you could have the same knee problem I had. It doesn't require surgery (unless your case was worse than mine), but it'll be be about 6 months in Physical Therapy.

The heaviest lifting I do on a regular basis is only like 50 pounds at work.

AOR
The heaviest lifting I do on a regular basis is only like 50 pounds at work.

Maybe. What I'm guessing you experienced was the dislocation of your Patellar Tendon either because your Vastius Medalis was weaker than your Vastius Lateralis (your inside thigh was weaker than your outside thigh) or vice versa tugged on the knee cap which might have either:

a). Pinched a nerve (which do hurt, contrary to popular belief)
or
b). Damaged the tendon (which may require surgery)

However, surgery or not, you are looking at some Physical Therapy for a while.

Puzzle
Originally posted by AOR
Maybe. What I'm guessing you experienced was the dislocation of your Patellar Tendon either because your Vastius Medalis was weaker than your Vastius Lateralis (your inside thigh was weaker than your outside thigh) or vice versa tugged on the knee cap which might have either:

a). Pinched a nerve (which do hurt, contrary to popular belief)
or
b). Damaged the tendon (which may require surgery)

However, surgery or not, you are looking at some Physical Therapy for a while.

I'm thinking it's B, my kneecap felt like it was ripped right from my leg when it happened. I was afraid to look down, thinking I was going to see my knee cap placed somewhere where it wasn't supposed to be.

AOR
I'm thinking it's B, my kneecap felt like it was ripped right from my leg when it happened. I was afraid to look down, thinking I was going to see my knee cap placed somewhere where it wasn't supposed to be.

Do you happen to remember where the knee (or how the knee looked) when it was swollen?

Puzzle
Originally posted by AOR
Do you happen to remember where the knee (or how the knee looked) when it was swollen?

Me entire leg is swollen at the moment. It didn't swell in just one place on the knee.

AOR
Me entire leg is swollen at the moment. It didn't swell in just one place on the knee.

hmm Intresting, might have snapped the whole knee out of place. Have you had any trouble (or even the slightest "pains"wink when you walked or ran?

Puzzle
Originally posted by AOR
hmm Intresting, might have snapped the whole knee out of place. Have you had any trouble (or even the slightest "pains"wink when you walked or ran?

You mean before the injury? Nope.

AOR
You mean before the injury? Nope.

Not even the slightest irritation? And I mean not long distances, but the short ones where you like "why does my knee feel like?"

Röland
That sucks Lance I tore my ACL, PCL and MCL in my left knee during my senior year at football practice, so I know how bad that hurts.

Did you hear or feel any "popping" when it happened? Because when I tore my ligaments I felt my ACL "pop" and I heard it too. I know that you may have still damaged the tendons but just asking because I could clearly tell from the "pop" that I had torn my ligaments.

Puzzle
Originally posted by AOR
Not even the slightest irritation? And I mean not long distances, but the short ones where you like "why does my knee feel like?"

No, this is the first I've ever had any trouble with this knee...besides the rheumatoid arthritis I have in my knees.

AOR
No, this is the first I've ever had any trouble with this knee...besides the rheumatoid arthritis I have in my knees.

srug I guess we'll have to wait for the doctors prognosis...

Puzzle
Just met with my attorney since work is unwilling to pay for medical bills.

Easy case he says, should be able to get all my medical paid and then be paid for all the days I have to miss work.

captian13
i am i boke mine arm

Puzzle
Originally posted by captian13
i am i boke mine arm

Start your own thread. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.