Evil Ryu versus Violent Ken!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cloud_VII
Lol but this time it's Evil Ryu from Ninja Gaiden versus Violent Ken from Street Fighter

Round 1: Strictly hand-to-hand

Round 2: All-out battle to the death!

Superboy Prime
Hmm...No idea

Strict hand to hand I hand it to Violent Ken. Mr. Masters is a beast when out of control like that.

All out battle V. Ken is simply outclassed, and then some.

Cloud_VII
I think the topic name sounds funny

Remulous
Violent Ken is good but i get the feeling that if normal Ryu would've fought back against V.Ken, Ken woulda got beaten although, V.Ken is bad ass.

brainchild81
Fighting back would have just made Ken more violent. We're talking about the ninja Ryu here though.

StyleTime
1. Hayabusa gets schooled.

2. Ken gets schooled.

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
Fighting back would have just made Ken more violent. We're talking about the ninja Ryu here though. Holy $H!t, I so didn't read the 1st post. My bad everyone.

Cloud_VII
Well StyleTime pretty much said it.

lightness
v.ken is better gameplay wise.

story wise, e.ryu wins. he's more deadly than regular ryu. v.ken, though more powerful than regular ken, is clouded, and not strategizing.

peejayd

Darkstorm Zero

Furion
You revived a year old thread

Darkstorm Zero
PeeJayed did, yesterday, not me... I just answered his question.

Besides, since thread duplication is against the rules, it's not wrong to revive topics, as long as one has something new to add, or ask a question involving the characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.