Wii scammed. 300 Pounds stolen . Help? ='( *56K* (No flaming please >_<)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
First of all If you think I'm making this up, leave the thread now, this has been a negative and stressful experience, so If you're here to tell me you don't believe me GTFO.

Last september at peek preordering time, I preordered a Wii with Play.com, It phailed basically, we waited until new years and still no Wii, so I decided to ebay one, It was 300 pounds but my craving for the console has been growing since launch day.

Yeah, the ebay auction was a scam and my Mother Is in the process of alerting ebay and trying to get the money back. She won't order from the Internet for me again.

I was wondering If anyone In the UK could sympathise and possibly send me one. No I'm not scum, not dishonest, I've been robbed because of my foolish emotions.

I hope someone can help....And you can count I'll draw for you for a long long while If you would like me to. P.S sample of my drawing skill

http://myspace-338.vo.llnwd.net/01324/83/36/1324126338_l.png

LinixCobra
Reminds me of my friend who ordered a laptop from someone online and when he recieved it, a brick was in the box. Funny thing is on the fedex postage it said it wieght 100lbs or so when it was sent but when it was recieved it said 5lbs.

PVS
i dont get it...you want charity because you got screwed?

luffyjin
?

grey fox
Understandable , E-bay is a Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry risky thing.

Go for Amazon next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.