Classic Juggernaut Vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Slugfest only, no energy blast/manipulation/magic (Juggernaut still has his magic).

It is purely melee and no BFR, blood lust is on, Juggernaut can use his shield as much as he wants even if he begins to spam it.

Odin has 1 week to fully destroy Juggernaut, or he loses; if Juggernaut KO's Odin, then Juggernaut also wins.

Odin has no magic what so ever, no powers, no weapons, no items.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Slugfest only, no energy blast/manipulation/magic (Juggernaut still has his magic).

It is purely melee and no BFR, blood lust is on, Juggernaut can use his shield as much as he wants even if he begins to spam it.

Odin has 1 week to fully destroy Juggernaut, or he loses; if Juggernaut KO's Odin, then Juggernaut also wins.

Juggy tko Odin

Utrigita
Juggernaut

Stupid Rookie

No magic or powers or weapons? What does that even make him? What does a skyfather become withough powers?

I guess you have to give this to juggs

Board Walker I think this is really the only way I could see Juggs beating him.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
No magic or powers or weapons? What does that even make him? What does a skyfather become withough powers?

Uh, groundfather?

boriquaking55
Like I said in the Hulk thread, without his abilities to amp himself or his Odinforce powers, he would get wrecked.

Odin is NOT class 100 - not that that makes a huge difference here, he wouldn't hurt classic Juggs in H2H anyways.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin can't hurt Juggs any way. If thanos could stand up to Odin surely classic Juggs could. He's waaay tuffer than thanos.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin can't hurt Juggs any way. If thanos could stand up to Odin surely classic Juggs could. He's waaay tuffer than thanos.

A Regular powered Odin with his weapons beats juggs. I am sorry but that is just plain true.

In this situation he doesn't.

Ptr_Grifin
A Regular powered Odin with his weapons beats juggs. I am sorry but that is just plain true.

In this situation he doesn't.

What kind of weapons give Odin the edge over classic Juggernaut?

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
What kind of weapons give Odin the edge over classic Juggernaut?
Gungnir. Do you really think Juggs Takes Odin in a regular fight?

Ptr_Grifin
Gungnir. Do you really think Juggs Takes Odin in a regular fight?

No, I really don't know much about Odin, and I was wondering what he has that could defeat Juggernaut. What is Gungnir?

Stupid Rookie
No, I really don't know much about Odin, and I was wondering what he has that could defeat Juggernaut. What is Gungnir?

Gugnir is Odin's spear, it focuses and rechannels his blasts into more concentrated attacks.

It is made of Uru and also enchanted so it will always return to Odin after he throws it.

Ptr_Grifin
Gugnir is Odin's spear, it focuses and rechannels his blasts into more concentrated attacks.

It is made of Uru and also enchanted so it will always return to Odin after he throws it.

Thor's hammer is the same way, and it was unable to harm Juggernaut. Why is the spear any different?

Stupid Rookie
Thor's hammer is the same way, and it was unable to harm Juggernaut. Why is the spear any different?

I was pretty sure the Godblast stalled Juggs. He may have laughed off the hammer, but the Godblast at least had an effect on him. I would consider a Godblast from Odin, channeled through Gungir to be more powerful. Odin could also teleport him around and use other powers couldn't he? He doesn't have to sit there and brawl with him.

Board Walker
I was pretty sure the Godblast stalled Juggs. He may have laughed off the hammer, but the Godblast at least had an effect on him. I would consider a Godblast from Odin, channeled through Gungir to be more powerful. Odin could also teleport him around and use other powers couldn't he? He doesn't have to sit there and brawl with him.

The godblast did nothing to Juggernaut, he walked through it and knocked Thor to the side.

Newjak
The godblast did nothing to Juggernaut, he walked through it and knocked Thor to the side. The godblast momentarily halted Cian and Cain was walking through it until the ground collapsed underneath him.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Newjak
The godblast momentarily halted Cian and Cain was walking through it until the ground collapsed underneath him.

Exactly, I didn't say it defeated him, but it allowed Thor & Co some time.

I also think Odin's magic might be powerful enough to counter some of Cytorrak's powers. That is a pretty speculative maybe though.

Stupid Rookie
The godblast did nothing to Juggernaut, he walked through it and knocked Thor to the side.

I think you might be thinking of when he threw the hammer, or just him him with enhanced lightning. The godblast did have "some" effect on Juggs.

Loot

no magic? no powers? no weapons? what does he have then? seems like a regular person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.