Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Is it me, or is Marvel ignoring a great and original character? I mean think about it. First Herald to Galactus, created for unknown reasons possessing a power foreign to the rest of the MU, wants revenge on his master. he could possibly become one of the greatest villains/anti hero's since Thanos.

What do you think? I mean he's more interesting than Terrax and Stardust. He's definitely more interesting than Sentry.

inamilist
Much more interesting than Sentry

a mini or arc featuring him would be awesome

masterbruce
From the little I know of the Fallen One, he seems like a really cool character.

He even looks 1000x cooler than Sentry.

"V"
Souja, you have some mad hate for Sentry dude. Hyuk.

Darth Vicious
He seems like a cool character but he has only had about 4 appearances since his debut. This character has a lot of potential if handled right.

boriquaking55
Sentry kinda sucks, don't blame Souja. He's way too derivative.

I find it amusing that Marvel wants to focus more on the least interesting heralds (terrax, stardust, firelord, air-walker, red shift wtf?) isntead of Fallen One, who seemed much, much cooler.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Sentry kinda sucks, don't blame Souja. He's way too derivative.

I find it amusing that Marvel wants to focus more on the least interesting heralds (terrax, stardust, firelord, air-walker, red shift wtf?) isntead of Fallen One, who seemed much, much cooler.

I was just thinking that too. Marvel has published some crappy ass titles over the years, given lame characters their own series/minis but pretty much have ignored this guy.

grey fox
"An Enigmatic Traitor , gifted with the power of the very dark-matter which composes space and the universe itself . The fallen one strides forth in a new miniseries revealing the dark-ones origins and impact upon the Marvel universe "

1st Panel : Cold blackness of space , we see an entire fleet of spaceships geared for war the largest looks more cannon then ship aimed at a slight angle to the readers perspective. , upon the left edge of the panel we can make out a blackish-purple aura.

2n'd panel : The entire fleet is gone , ships and wreckage littler space, though a large amount has been vaporised (signified by floating powder). Of note is the cannon-ship which has been torn crudely in half , liquid flowing out of it.

3rd panel : The fallen one floats in a messiah like pose eyes closed as he senses for his former master , a light drawing in the background represents the cosmic winds shifting slightly , merely to accommodate TFO's whim.

4th panel : A close up of The Fallen ones eyes , a speech bubble taking up the lower part , " So...I find you at last. That whom I seek for eternity , that who forced me into the endless void that is the negative zone , that who devours for an insatiable hunger....

5 panel (takes up the rest of the page) : TFO has his arms outstretched , rage noticeable on his face, his 'auara' has exploded outwards from pure malice as he screams to the cosmos " GALACTUS !!!! "

A Kmc production of course wink

DigiMark007
I think it's just you Souja. stick out tongue

I personally don't see him as being terribly interesting.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Marvel could give him a Mini for the same reason your girlfriend sticks with you....not interest but for the money stick out tongue

"V"
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Marvel could give him a Mini for the same reason your girlfriend sticks with you....not interest but for the money stick out tongue

You made a funny. A mini-series with "The Fallen One" would make money laughing ha, it'd sell worse than bloody.. the thing or nextwave.

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"
You made a funny. A mini-series with "The Fallen One" would make money laughing ha, it'd sell worse than bloody.. the thing or nextwave.

Nextwave : Agents of hate is hilarious sad

"V"
Originally posted by grey fox
Nextwave : Agents of hate is hilarious sad

I know, I have every issue dude. roll eyes (sarcastic) It sold for tuppence though.

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"
I know, I have every issue dude. roll eyes (sarcastic) It sold for tuppence though.

...thats because The Unwashed Masses are MORONS !

Soujaboy
"An Enigmatic Traitor , gifted with the power of the very dark-matter which composes space and the universe itself . The fallen one strides forth in a new miniseries revealing the dark-ones origins and impact upon the Marvel universe "

1st Panel : Cold blackness of space , we see an entire fleet of spaceships geared for war the largest looks more cannon then ship aimed at a slight angle to the readers perspective. , upon the left edge of the panel we can make out a blackish-purple aura.

2n'd panel : The entire fleet is gone , ships and wreckage littler space, though a large amount has been vaporised (signified by floating powder). Of note is the cannon-ship which has been torn crudely in half , liquid flowing out of it.

3rd panel : The fallen one floats in a messiah like pose eyes closed as he senses for his former master , a light drawing in the background represents the cosmic winds shifting slightly , merely to accommodate TFO's whim.

4th panel : A close up of The Fallen ones eyes , a speech bubble taking up the lower part , " So...I find you at last. That whom I seek for eternity , that who forced me into the endless void that is the negative zone , that who devours for an insatiable hunger....

5 panel (takes up the rest of the page) : TFO has his arms outstretched , rage noticeable on his face, his 'auara' has exploded outwards from pure malice as he screams to the cosmos " GALACTUS !!!! "

A Kmc production of course wink

thumb up Sounds good to me.

Soujaboy

You must admit that he's more interesting than Terrax and Air Walker.erm

manjaro
Fallen one is the gratest weilder of dark matter, in MU and thanos said that the energy is limitless.....yes thats right limitless period..not near or nigh, like what they say for quasar and captain marvel's energy sources

Soujaboy
Originally posted by manjaro
Fallen one is the gratest weilder of dark matter, in MU and thanos said that the energy is limitless.....yes thats right limitless period..not near or nigh, like what they say for quasar and captain marvel's energy sources

Exactly. He can potentially be the most powerful and interesting heralds.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You must admit that he's more interesting than Terrax and Air Walker.erm

Agreed.

smile

Soujaboy

Who else wields Dark Matter?

manjaro
remember in marvel, dark matter is in the "dark matter universe"and the energy itslef is sometimes called the darkforce, but the thing is he is the only one that can manipulate the actual "dark matter" while everybody else has to settle for the dark force so right off the bat names that stand out are ppl like Cloak, Mandarin, black mamba...or if you follow DC comics you'll know ppl like Raven from Teen Titans Obsidian, and Nightshade from shadow pact, but FO does this to a more ridicouls extent..

maybe you can go for a lonmg shot and throwD'spayre in there too, but that mught be a strecth tho

Soujaboy
remember in marvel, dark matter is in the "dark matter universe"and the energy itslef is sometimes called the darkforce, but the thing is he is the only one that can manipulate the actual "dark matter" while everybody else has to settle for the dark force so right off the bat names that stand out are ppl like Cloak, Mandarin, black mamba...or if you follow DC comics you'll know ppl like Raven from Teen Titans Obsidian, and Nightshade from shadow pact, but FO does this to a more ridicouls extent

thumb up Interesting.

Soujaboy
I just realized something. Fallen One has stated not, but two words since becoming Thanos herald. However thats not counting his conversation with Tenebrous and Aegis.

bigbran
Why would they give him his own mini? Nobody would know him.

I think they should make him appear in a bunch of comics, and kick some ass. Or make Stardust and Red Shift come back, and have a Morg like story. He beats up on the heralds...

outavodka
Who else wields Dark Matter? thought it was just TFO, also btw nice sumup GF>>>

Soujaboy
Originally posted by outavodka
thought it was just TFO, also btw nice sumup GF>>>

GF?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Why would they give him his own mini? Nobody would know him.

I think they should make him appear in a bunch of comics, and kick some ass. Or make Stardust and Red Shift come back, and have a Morg like story. He beats up on the heralds...

Thats true.

I'm hoping Marvel smart enough to give him some appearances in the new Herald mini's. I just don't know why they would ignore a character possessing so much potential?

grey fox
GF?

Me

Soujaboy
Me

My bad...

marvelprince
I think they're just waiting to give him more exposure.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by marvelprince
I think they're just waiting to give him more exposure.

I thought Annihilation would have been the perfect time...

Beta Ray Howard
He could be interesting, but Marvel has plenty of characters they ignore. Look at Toxin, or just about anyone the T-Bolts will be hunting during Ellis' run.

db_renji
I don't know much about Fallen One, but he sounds like an interesting character.

maybe bring him back with a fight against Sentry and Cap Marvel (now that he is back). (I don't really know his power level, is this a good fight?)

DigiMark007
Is Morg dead?

Soujaboy
Is Morg dead?

Yes

Soujaboy
bump

Soujaboy
Dammit, bump!

manjaro
remember in marvel, dark matter is in the "dark matter universe"and the energy itslef is sometimes called the darkforce, but the thing is he is the only one that can manipulate the actual "dark matter" while everybody else has to settle for the dark force so right off the bat names that stand out are ppl like Cloak, Mandarin, black mamba...or if you follow DC comics you'll know ppl like Raven from Teen Titans Obsidian, and Nightshade from shadow pact, but FO does this to a more ridicouls extent..

maybe you can go for a lonmg shot and throwD'spayre in there too, but that mught be a strecth tho

i know this is a dead point now but i was thinking of black heart, not D'spayre....he manipulates the dark force better than any body else to date...dark matter how ever we have yet to see

Soljer
I thought Annihilation would have been the perfect time...

Maybe, maybe not.

The last issue or two felt kinda rushed, to me.

Like...they were trying too hard to tie everything up, and could have used an extra book or two to finish up the series. Throwing in ANOTHER character to develop would have put a lot of pressure on the panels to get it wrapped up in only six issues.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
Maybe, maybe not.

The last issue or two felt kinda rushed, to me.

Like...they were trying too hard to tie everything up, and could have used an extra book or two to finish up the series. Throwing in ANOTHER character to develop would have put a lot of pressure on the panels to get it wrapped up in only six issues.

exactly

Soujaboy

draxx_tOfU
imagine a fight between the fallen one and thor, hmmmm... stick out tongue

nice sig grey fox, dbz ownz!!!11!!

Soujaboy
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
imagine a fight between the fallen one and thor, hmmmm... stick out tongue

nice sig grey fox, dbz ownz!!!11!!

Right about now, I would like to imagine a fight between Thor and anyone.

draxx_tOfU
even a thor clone?

Soujaboy
Thor vs a Thor clone would be fine by me.

draxx_tOfU
i would love to see how thor would handle a bloodlusted surfer...

Soujaboy
He's already fought Surfer twice, once when Surfer was fused with Loki's power.

Soujaboy
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.