?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
What do u think of me??
10 days

TRH
Who wants to kill me?

Kram3r
Originally posted by TRH
Who wants to kill me?

I do. North Korea sucks massive wang.

Barker
Originally posted by Kram3r

TRH
I do. North Korea sucks massive wang. What does that have to do with me?

DarkC

Kram3r
Originally posted by TRH
What does that have to do with me?

I'm not going to even dignify that with an answer.

DarkC
Enough of this crap.

Fellas, I got us a weapons dealer. What say we put a few holes in his sorry ass? no expression

TRH
Originally posted by DarkC
Enough of this crap.

Fellas, I got us a weapons dealer. What say we put a few holes in his sorry ass? no expression The German Gov Will get u

TRH
I'm not going to even dignify that with an answer. I am not a communist but a socalist and I want to travel To NK because there is no place like it in the world

dave_kodak
i dislike the guy.

Kram3r
Enough of this crap.

Fellas, I got us a weapons dealer. What say we put a few holes in his sorry ass? no expression

I have no objections.

Thorinn

Mywi

Eclipso
Originally posted by TRH
What do u think of me??
10 days

Not to be rude but I don't think anyone cares.

TRH
Originally posted by dave_kodak
i dislike the guy. I like you that saddens me deeply

TRH
Originally posted by Eclipso
Not to be rude but I don't think anyone cares. No rudeness sensed,If this where so this whould be at the bottom of the page by now

dave_kodak
Originally posted by TRH
I like you that saddens me deeply then stop giving me so many reasons to dislike you, for one, dont be so mean to people, that always helps, and if someone says "your more annoying then dave kodak" this is a bad thing to have said to you, cuz thats breaking the posters 5th law, "if your more annoying then dave kodak, shut up"

and a friendly little tip, be kind to people, its not so bad, sure you must go out of your way to do this but it is worth it.

and with this i say... Disco Rules!

TRH
then stop giving me so many reasons to dislike you, for one, dont be so mean to people, that always helps, and if someone says "your more annoying then dave kodak" this is a bad thing to have said to you, cuz thats breaking the posters 5th law, "if your more annoying then dave kodak, shut up"

and a friendly little tip, be kind to people, its not so bad, sure you must go out of your way to do this but it is worth it.

and with this i say... Disco Rules! It is hard

DarkC
Originally posted by TRH
I like you that saddens me deeply
Please cry more and rot your eyes out so you can't see to type.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by TRH
It is hard i knwo it is, i had to deal with it for a long time, i was once like you, no offence, but with alot of hard work you too can become loved by all, even tho im not loved by all... in anyway shape of forum.... lol see how i did that. i said forum...... man my life is sad.

TRH
Please cry more and rot your eyes out so you can't see to type. sad

TRH
i knwo it is, i had to deal with it for a long time, i was once like you, no offence, but with alot of hard work you too can become loved by all, even tho im not loved by all... in anyway shape of forum.... lol see how i did that. i said forum...... man my life is sad. big grin

TRH
I need to get my act together

dave_kodak
Originally posted by TRH
big grin im not standing up for you, im just trying to help, i stand up for no man women or child... unless its the right for them to die.

TRH
im not standing up for you, im just trying to help, i stand up for no man women or child... unless its the right for them to die. Like hitler?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by TRH
Like hitler? no not at all, i hate all people on the same level, he was just a cockbag. where as i am an *******.

TRH
no not at all, i hate all people on the same level, he was just a cockbag. where as i am an *******. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.