I need to learn the ways of the force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
is it possible? if anyone knows any ways to obtain forcelike powers, please post here or PM me if you want to remain secret.

Tangible God
Holy Shit! Watch out!

Oh thank God! You almost got hit by a Life.

Fortunately though, you remain the One With No Life.

exanda kane
Some of the people here should be able to help you bud, they are incredibly knowledgeable about things, so much so that they do not realise the new Star Wars films are crap! smile

JaehSkywalker
there are crazed up sites who needs to get a life like you.. smile

google them.

oh, and, Star Wars ain't real. its a movie. don't mean to burst your bubble... yes

Council#13
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud This is halarious.

exanda kane
I actually think the responses are more funny and cringeworthy than the actual post itself.

Tengu
Originally posted by Tangible God
Holy Shit! Watch out!

Oh thank God! You almost got hit by a Life.

Fortunately though, you remain the One With No Life. laughing laughing

Darth Scythe
Get off of the internet and find a religon or just go to sleep.

Jedi are not real.

Blaxican
Master Bruce, the same guy who is constantly ridiculed in the Comic Book Forums because if his claiming that he goes out and fights crime at night...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
...I didn't think it was possible to be this lame.

zephiel7
Originally posted by masterbruce
is it possible? if anyone knows any ways to obtain forcelike powers, please post here or PM me if you want to remain secret.

I'll tell you how.

First you must turn off your computer. Then you must close your eyes. Finally realize what an utter failure you are. That's the force talking to you.

EPIIIBITES
laughing

Oh man. This guy's a comic genius. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard from anything on this forum. Classic!

Just read the original post (with the thread title) again, it's pure genius!

And the replies are great. Oh my...

EPIIIBITES
Ummm.

General G
Wow...

masterbruce
this is great...star wars geeks making fun of someone for wanting to learn about the potential existence of something

you guys are soooo coooool in your star wars conventions hahahaha

whatever, I will seek info from less closeminded folk

and I didn't mean force powers exactly like in star wars, but 'forcelike' powers

exanda kane
He has a point, has shown you lot up smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHAHA The Force may not be real, but telekinesis is.

Tangible God
So are dancing bananas.

Blue_Hefner

Killing yourself right now is the only way to obtain Force powers. If you don't believe me, ask Obi-Wan.

jollyjim311
Guys, let's be nice, I mean, if there was a way to get forcelike powers, it's worth asking, right?

Anyway, Masterbruce, your answer: Going through puberty first may help.

P.S. Shut the Hell up.

General G
Well, Jolly solved everything smile

exanda kane
A sense of humour non existent in KMC forums these days?

Darth Scythe
this is great...star wars geeks making fun of someone for wanting to learn about the potential existence of something

you guys are soooo coooool in your star wars conventions hahahaha

whatever, I will seek info from less closeminded folk

and I didn't mean force powers exactly like in star wars, but 'forcelike' powers

I can mercilessly pummel you with punches to the face. Thats my 'force-like' power.

Its also actually what you deserve in making a thread this horrible. If anything, it would at least knock some sense into you.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Killing yourself right now is the only way to obtain Force powers. If you don't believe me, ask Obi-Wan.

this made me literally LOL.

overlord
is it possible? if anyone knows any ways to obtain forcelike powers, please post here or PM me if you want to remain secret. HAHAHAH!!! UR EVEN DUMBER THAN I AM!! GTFO OUT MY INTERNETS, MARVEL BOY! LMFAO!!!
jawdrop laughing jawdrop laughing

Sesse
Sou teh Force is no real? confused

Darth Sexy
You want to achieve godlike force powers? Put a plastic bag over your head until you pass out. If/when you wake up, you will be empowered with force abilities..

Alliance
Or try LSD.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
this made me literally LOL.

That was my goal. Nice to Obama in your sig, Alliance.

DarthKrayt
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
He cannot die! he has no life
How can you kill that which has NO life

overlord
You can stop making fun of the failing troll, this man has gone somewhere else to find out how to get God like powers. He needs no advice from us geeks. He is currently spending time in a psychiatrical institude.

Lord Melkor
Lightside or Darkside? If second, something may be arranged.....

LordGrievous
oh is there a way i can get general grievous-like cybermitics cause if there is someone tell me laughing p.s. someone close this thread

General G
shoutQUEEQ!!!

LordGrievous
queeq?

Tangible God
Queeq.

LordGrievous
queeq?

overlord
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQ

Stalker 360
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEQ

Nellis Munn
Queeq...... confused

LordGrievous
queeq?

Burnt Pancakes
SuckMyBalls.

Alliance
Originally posted by Stalker 360
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEQ

Queeq, is there a way I can get my DNA transformed into Jangos?

stick out tongue to all you queeqers.

overlord
Queeq never comes here.. sad

Council#13
Squeeq. shifty

LordGrievous
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
SuckMyBalls. i'd rather not

masterbruce
you guys are losers...with a capital L.

Tangible God
And you're not Batman, with a capital NOT.

I'm so very tired.

overlord
Hahaha, the guy who wants to learn magic is back. I guess he found out reality is different and now hates us and himself.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/comic/Batman2.gif LOL http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/comic/Batman2.gif LOL http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/comic/Batman2.gif LOL http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/comic/Batman2.gif LOL http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/comic/Batman2.gif LOL

yettoh
velho angel if u do find magic then ur godly!

Secretus
you guys are losers...with a capital L.

if anyone knows any ways to obtain forcelike powers, please post here or PM me if you want to remain secret.

Spoken like a true virgin.

yettoh
Originally posted by Secretus
Spoken like a true virgin. notworthy notworthy

masterbruce
Originally posted by Secretus
Spoken like a true virgin.

so...what's wrong with being a virgin? I'm just picky, haven't found the right girl and I'm not the type to settle.

Burnt Pancakes
But... your Bruce Wayne.

Tangible God
so...what's wrong with being a virgin? I'm just picky, haven't found the right girl and I'm not the type to settle. You're either a teenager or a very pathetic man.

yettoh
heres a force like power having 13 African grey parrots

overlord
so...what's wrong with being a virgin? I'm just picky, haven't found the right girl and I'm not the type to settle. http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/charlebs/1175422743919.jpg

ADarksideJedi
It is no secert.George just used a bunch of different reglions to make the force.New age is one and so is Hindu.jm

Lord Melkor
There is nothing wrong in being a virgin, Masterbruce. You can always be a monk for example, or a Catholic Priest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.