Helpline for readers of Book 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gravitation
After I read the book I might need this.

-Mugglenet

Barker
It's only book, kthx.

Quest-xx
hmm Interesting...

siriuswriter
That really is rather... half horrifying and half hilarious.

Slyððering
Originally posted by siriuswriter

I second that.

Diamonds
How very odd. Not to mention a waste of time.

Gravitation
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Agreed. yes

Slyððering
Hopefully their first remark is:
"You do know that its only a book, right? Do yourself a favour: GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!"

stick out tongue

Gravitation
I went to my friends house and he said they will say:
- "Just go eat some pie."
Person calling: "I DON'T HAVE PIE! WHY WOULD I WANT PIE?!
- "Then go eat some cookies."
Person calling-"....I don't have cookies..."

LORD JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Gravitation
I went to my friends house and he said they will say:
- "Just go eat some pie."
Person calling: "I DON'T HAVE PIE! WHY WOULD I WANT PIE?!
- "Then go eat some cookies."
Person calling-"....I don't have cookies..."

Poor guy.. no pie or cookies?

But anyways... 2 she didn't expect to kill... 2 she knew she would... 4 deaths, but who?

Gravitation
Well,one we can mark out,and that's Voldy,and maybe Harry...

Here's who Ithink will die:

Voldy,Harry,Snape,Lupin

....*shrugs* Don't know why I think that.

The Phantom
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Poor guy.. no pie or cookies?

But anyways... 2 she didn't expect to kill... 2 she knew she would... 4 deaths, but who? WHere'd you get four?

And wow... whoever calls this number deserves to cut themselves.

SweetMagnolia17
Are they expecting people to commit suicide after reading the book?
I mean, we're fans, but I'm pretty sure that nobody would freak out that much.

SweetMagnolia17
scratch that.
look what i found.

Andy Borowitz: Man Commits Suicide after Learning Harry Potter Spoiler
'I No Longer Have a Reason to Live,' Says Despondent Potter Fan
By: Andy Borowitz
Published: July 8, 2005 at 07:41
Email this article

Printer friendly page
Comment on this article

A rabid Harry Potter fan took his life yesterday after inadvertently learning a plot spoiler from the soon-to-be-released J.K. Rowling opus, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)

Jude Ralston, 32, of Hudson, Ohio left a suicide note indicating that since overhearing the plot spoiler at a shopping mall earlier in the day, "I no longer have a reason to live."

Family and friends who gathered for a candlelight memorial outside Mr. Ralston's house remembered a man who seemed to live only for Harry Potter – and wondered if they could have done anything to prevent his tragic fate.

"When Jude got that vanity license plate that said ‘Hogwarts,' that seemed harmless enough," said Polly Clovis, who attended Model U.N. with Mr. Ralston while the two were in high school. "But when he started wearing that wizard hat around town, we really should have seen that as a cry for help."

According to friends of Mr. Ralston, the Potter fanatic had done everything in his power to protect himself from stumbling across Potter plot spoilers, even disconnecting his computer from the Internet and avoiding his favorite vintage comic book store.

Ms. Clovis said that she hoped Mr. Ralston's death would cause federal authorities to tighten the flow of Harry Potter plot information to prevent similar tragedies from taking place.

"In my heart I believe that could have saved Jude's life, even if he didn't have one," she said.

Elsewhere, President Bush called the jailing of a New York Times reporter "a positive step," but warned that many other reporters were still at large.

and that was just spoilers for the HBP.
But i hope nobody would be that stupid.

Gravitation
Wow. no expression I didn't know that story.

The Phantom
Originally posted by SweetMagnolia17
scratch that.
look what i found.

Email this article

Printer friendly page
Comment on this article

A rabid Harry Potter fan took his life yesterday after inadvertently learning a plot spoiler from the soon-to-be-released J.K. Rowling opus, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)

Jude Ralston, 32, of Hudson, Ohio left a suicide note indicating that since overhearing the plot spoiler at a shopping mall earlier in the day, "I no longer have a reason to live."

Family and friends who gathered for a candlelight memorial outside Mr. Ralston's house remembered a man who seemed to live only for Harry Potter – and wondered if they could have done anything to prevent his tragic fate.

"When Jude got that vanity license plate that said ‘Hogwarts,' that seemed harmless enough," said Polly Clovis, who attended Model U.N. with Mr. Ralston while the two were in high school. "But when he started wearing that wizard hat around town, we really should have seen that as a cry for help."

According to friends of Mr. Ralston, the Potter fanatic had done everything in his power to protect himself from stumbling across Potter plot spoilers, even disconnecting his computer from the Internet and avoiding his favorite vintage comic book store.

Ms. Clovis said that she hoped Mr. Ralston's death would cause federal authorities to tighten the flow of Harry Potter plot information to prevent similar tragedies from taking place.

"In my heart I believe that could have saved Jude's life, even if he didn't have one," she said.

Elsewhere, President Bush called the jailing of a New York Times reporter "a positive step," but warned that many other reporters were still at large.

But i hope nobody would be that stupid. Gah. Tis fake people...

Running Mascara
Originally posted by The Phantom
Gah. Tis fake people...

I agree

siriuswriter
Originally posted by The Phantom
Gah. Tis fake people...

Of course it is.

But getting a spoiler for book SEVEN, now that would be a different story. *rolls eyes*

Syren
hysterical

allofyousuckkk
i would beat the living shit out of someone if they screwed Deathly Hallows up. I would put them in a hospitol, and I'm mostly pacifist.

Hoezzzz messing with my book...nah mean?

Unicor777
Originally posted by SweetMagnolia17
scratch that.
look what i found.

Email this article

Printer friendly page
Comment on this article

But i hope nobody would be that stupid.

That man had other big problems that were hunting him and he was desperately trying to escape from them, JK Rowling's Harry Potter series were a kind of "svae heaven" a place where to hide and forget about the real life, the stress, the depression, the luck opf opportunities, the pressure of the modern living and so on. But threatened with the possibility that his save heaven might seize to exist he committed suicide because his save place and protective net was not going to be there any more. His friend above was right, they could have saved him and his potter mania was a desperate cry for help. Unfortunately a life was lost, but no one should be putting the blame for that to JK Rowling and Hary Potter series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.