Barbosa?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strong_question
Why is Barbosa alive when he was shot in the first movie? confused Is Barbosa a good pirate or still a bad pirate?

diddly
dunno,.. but the poll,... who to chose... hmmmm

jackismyboo
i think Barbossa is both. He is alive because Tia ressurected him because she needs him and he is only helping Jack because he needs him for the bethren. But i think he has a soft side to him, you just don't see it as much as Jack.

lovethemtigers
the poll..that's hilarious...cuz Jack Sparrow Rules...and "handsome" will turner..HA HA HA>>>>

diddly
yes yes well all know hes a pansy boy,.. well my best friend is in deniale

lovethemtigers
where's Mr. Gibbs and Norrington in this Poll...it can't be a true POTC poll without them..and Pintel and Ragetti...and Mr. Cotton and his Parrot...and Jack the Monkey...and Marty

diddly
umm thats why theres "other"

lovethemtigers
yeah...well...okay...I didn't see other when I first looked at the poll...

I vote for Jack Sparrow first, then Elizabeth, then Mr. Gibbs, then Norrington, then Barbossa, then Pintel, then Ragetti, then Bootstrap, then The Dog, then Jack the Monkey, then Will Turner, then Davy Jones, then Beckett

diddly
wow Wills not at the bottom?? *in shock*

PirateDiva
laughing Well Duh, I think we know what my answer is!! JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK!!! The Love of my life!! love

Hambah
Jack =] My second favorite character is definetely Gibbs. Haha..I love him. =P

diddly
you guys ARE psychotic

a-k-a-amber
are not

diddly
are to!!!

a-k-a-amber
are not!!

diddly
*sigh* YOU ARE TOO!!!! TIMES INFINITY!!!!!!!!!

a-k-a-amber
*sigh* thats not fair!

diddly
ya huh,.. and just to be safe,.. TIMES INFINITY!!!!

PirateDiva
are not times triple infinity!!!!, no come backs....HA!

JaehSkywalker
eep eek!

i chose jack!

yay! apparently, he's leading lol...! happy

diddly
udh,.. but who chose Will?

Thorin

lovethemtigers
I think Barbossa will still be evil....I just can't see him being a bad guy...that's why he is liked by the audience...for being Jack's nemisis....maybe he'll do something good...but don't know, really...it's hard to tell from what little i've read in the "leaked" scripts....I think all of them get a shot at being "bad" in AWE

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by jackismyboo
i think Barbossa is both. He is alive because Tia ressurected him because she needs him and he is only helping Jack because he needs him for the bethren. But i think he has a soft side to him, you just don't see it as much as Jack.

^that's it!

ain't it?

Mistypirate
I choose other because I don't get it. confused

Chiki Mina
It's really hard to choose a "favorite". Cause there are so many lovebale characters. Of course Jack is on my top of the list. I also like Will, pansy or not.

Barbossa

Gibbs

Lizzie--why not

Marty

Mr. Cotton

All of them are kick ass

I even like Bootstrap

IheartPocky
i chose jack! hmm my next choice would maybe be lizzie. then barbossa.. gibbs.. that darned cute monkey..

a-k-a-amber
i chose other cause i like mr barbsy but then jack then... idk a draw for 'em all

diddly
lol

JaehSkywalker
you can never say you don't like the characters of POTC, because if even only one of them were missing, i don't think it would become the POTC we know today.. smile

a-k-a-amber
yes that is true

IheartPocky
yes it is..

surfchikpir8fan
Even that extra that you see in the corner of that frame, for just a second, lol!

PirateDiva
Thats True....I Love POTC and everyone in it! big grin

IheartPocky
Yay for extras! And props! Go apples! and bananas! and the crew!

PirateDiva
wo0o0o0o0o0 and the set designers and make up artists, and wardrobe artists<----does all that fall under crew! If it does...well then go POTC!!! big grin

IheartPocky
yay! especially penny rose, that girl that does johnny's make-up, and that guy that is on all the pirates extra footage that talks funny smile

pirate179
penny rose and the entire crew is just amazing!

Hambah
lol when i was watching the special features with johnny's makeup artist she cut off a couple of loose hairs from his beard and threw them on the floor and my sister was like "she could've made a lot of money on ebay for what she just threw on the floor.." haha

PirateDiva
^^ Lmao....Well Penny Rose gets to touch him everyday i think thats payment enough *lucky lady*, But im sure MINA somehow got her hands on that hair and sold it on EBAY? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.