The Doctor(Jeroen) Vs Hulk(Onslaught)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
No prep.
Fight!

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No prep.
Fight!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_%28Wildstorm%29

this guy

juggernaut66666
Yes.

guy222
Yes.

Cool. Goin to take Onslaught. Pretty ommipotent.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
Cool. Goin to take Onslaught. Pretty ommipotent. What the f**k?

guy222
What the f**k?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_%28comics%29

that's power. whatever the warper can do, ain't gonna stop Onslaught. smile

juggernaut66666
1.I don't really think Onslaught is more powerful then Jeroen.
2.Do you even know who is fighting?

DevilGoblin
Onslaught Hulk is unbeatable. Hulk wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
no

guy222
1.I don't really think Onslaught is more powerful then Jeroen.
2.Do you even know who is fighting?

Cool. I am staying w/Onslaught. I know who Jeroen is. Can Jeroen make a Sun. Can he absorb two powerful mutants? Can he control super heroes? Do u know the way to defeat Onslaught, if Celestials come and save Frankie?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
Cool. I am staying w/Onslaught. I know who Jeroen is. Can Jeroen make a Sun. Can he absorb two powerful mutants? Can he control super heroes? Do u know the way to defeat Onslaught, if Celestials come and save Frankie?

He doesn't need to.

He could travel time to the beginning of the universe, shunt the energy from the Big Bang to another dimension, thus ensuring that Onslaught never exists....it's well within his power.

Or he could turn Onslaught into a tree. Did he ever fight someone with matter manip on this level?

Or he could grow himself to the size of a mountain and simply whale on him.

Or he could throw, say, Delaware on top of him.

The only way The Doctor hasn't quickly ended Authority arcs is with a plot device. Any time he lets loose or isn't inhibited somehow, it's a quick and painless end.

juggernaut66666
Yeah he could do those but he DOESN'T fight Onslaught he fights the ONSLAUGHT VERSION OF HULK!

DigiMark007
Yeah he could do those but he DOESN'T fight Onslaught he fights the ONSLAUGHT VERSION OF HULK!

er. Ok. Any of those things would still beat him. I suppose some telepathic castration would work for Hulk too.

Hell, one time he simply stripped a person of their powers. I'd love to see Hulk revert to Banner as he jumps at Jeroen.

juggernaut66666
Basically I just made this thread for this.
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

DigiMark007
Basically I just made this thread for this.

Ok. In that case, closing....I think DG got it out of system. Better close it before it turns ugly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.