So How about this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Auxelia Dantes
...Pirates 3 comes out the day after my birthday. How RAD is that?

Dang, I haven't been here in forever...

IheartPocky
ive seen that avatar alot smile

anyways yeah thats cool. i know a guy and itcomes out on his birthday..

Captain's Wench
WOO! Thats pretttyyy nifty!

diddly
I wonder if you can get into Disneyland free if its your birthday,..... hmmmmm

Auxelia Dantes
Man, I freakin' WISH they'd let me into Disney free...like, dang, that would rawk.

surfchikpir8fan
Lol, lucky you. HP 5 comes out on my b-day too. BLACK FRIDAY, OoooooOooooooooooOoooooo .... Scary - *Something wicked this way comes!* (That was meant to be the ghost noise written out, lol).

PirateDiva
Whats Black Friday? I mean i've heard the term....but right now im drawing a blank! Someone care to explain please?

IheartPocky
i thought black friday was the day after thanksgiving lol

PirateDiva
lol....Thats what i was thinking too! so im not a dummy head! LOL!

a-k-a-amber
yeah that is what i was aware of i didnt know there was another one

PirateDiva
well where is she from? maybe it means something in her country...that is if she's not from the USA!

a-k-a-amber
you have a point

-savvychick-
thats pretty sweet that it comes out a day after your birthday smile

it comes out 2 days before minebig grinbig grin lol...I'm gonna get together a lil' pirate entourage and scare everybody...hehe

far_away_eyes
....And it comes out on mine!!!YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

xXSweetSXx
Heh...your lucky ^.^ Mine was yesterday.

Man....May seem's a long time away *tear*

PirateDiva
Ur Birthday was yesterday?.....Well HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!!! big grin

surfchikpir8fan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

In Australia if the 13th day of a month falls on a Friday, we call it Black Friday! Basically it's all this thing about being supersticiuos, lol. Like unlucky 13, black cats etc. It's supposed to be a scary/haunted/rare/unlucky or very lucky day ... I consider it lucky, lol!

PirateDiva
LOL....Ohhh Cause here in the USA we just call it Friday the 13th....lmao...but it is suppose to be a supperstitious day...lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.