Berserker Wolverine in the GAUNTLET!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
what does it take to stop berseker wolverine?

1. conan

2. spiderman

3. sabertooth

4. thing

5. namor (fresh from the water)

6. hammerless thor

7. maestro hulk

8. wonderwoman

9. classic captain marvel (dc)

perhaps someone can answer this question as well: WHEN has a berserk wolverine been ko'd or defeated in a battle?

enjoy. big grin

StarsNeverFall7
A pissed off non-holding back Spidey does it. He stops at 2.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas

1. conan

2. spiderman

3. sabertooth

4. thing

6. hammerless thor

7. maestro hulk

8. wonderwoman

perhaps someone can answer this question as well: WHEN has a berserk wolverine been ko'd or defeated in a battle?

enjoy. big grin

howlett clears it. he killed hulk before. he can never die

Redatom65
O.O'

he loses at 4 or 5 tops. He ain't clearing it!

Sam Z
Berserk or not, stops at 2.

Beta Ray Howard
Spidey would win if the fight is in an area where he can just web Wolverine to the wall by his wrists.

Anyway, he'd get to 5 maybe, but would get stopped by Ben or Spidey depending on scenario.

SpunkySmurph
Meh, I would even say Sabertooth stops him...

batdude123
Originally posted by guy222

Truly, this brilliant post can only be summed up in one word:

Genius.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by batdude123
Truly, this brilliant post can only be summed up in one word:

Genius. bull****ermm

srankmissingnin
Are we talking about a "I'm pissed off" berserker rage or a "you just killed an raped my wife" sort'a berserker rage? 'Cause a full on berserk rage Wolverine is nuts, he was clocked at beating Shigen, Ogen, Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike all at once in a simulation in something like three seconds. He might get to six.

jinzin
hedefnitely gets to 6, past that? I'm not so sure.

Symmetric Chaos
Namor or Thor could KO him.

Thing might be able to as well.

capt it up
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
A pissed off non-holding back Spidey does it. He stops at 2.
woud die insanly fast. Spiderman pissed off would be terriable vs a berserker wolverine. Spiderman fine and right minded would do much better

capt it up
wolverine easily would clear 4. Would not even be that much of a fight.

leonidas
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Are we talking about a "I'm pissed off" berserker rage or a "you just killed an raped my wife" sort'a berserker rage?

the latter. big grin

oh, and do you or jinzin know if berserk wolvie HAS been beaten?

capt it up
the latter. big grin

oh, and do you or jinzin know if berserk wolvie HAS been beaten?

Not to my knowledge. He consider the next best thing to unstopable while in full beserker.

Patch run when he fight a bunch of guy who are taking a pill called lightning which increases the user to the best of there abilities even beyond would be a good run to read to understand what beseker wolverien can be like.

jasofisc
gets to five then it's imperlex rex

Muck101
Just spitballing here, but I was wondering what would happen if Thing or Hulk ripped Wolvies arms off at the joint? They wouldnt grow back with adamantium right? I'd think that to make perfect sense, but I could be wrong, I guess. Theyve turned Wolverine into a godlike badass, which is totally unfair.

StarsNeverFall7
Like stated before, if Spidey doesn't want Wolverine near him, he isn't getting near him. Im sticking with an all out Spidey puts him down.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Muck101
Just spitballing here, but I was wondering what would happen if Thing or Hulk ripped Wolvies arms off at the joint? They wouldnt grow back with adamantium right?

I would cry. It would be so beautiful.

Accel
Ripping off Wolverine's joints is supposedly impossible due to them being bonded with adamantium at a subatomic level or some weird crap like that.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Accel
Ripping off Wolverine's joints is supposedly impossible due to them being bonded with adamantium at a subatomic level or some weird crap like that.

Is this actually on panel? If that were true, he wouldn't be able to move.

Jyppe
Spiderman takes him. He webs him into the floor and makes him suffocate. Or, he stabs him with his stingers and poisons him (We all know Wolverine's healing factor will get rid of it in some time) but meanwhile Spider-man is pounding him with his class 15 punches and his healing factor won't be able to take a beating like that while being poisoned. As seen in Blood Sport.

qqqqqqq
can wolvie regain his intelligence even at beserker mode? has he done it before?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Jyppe
Spiderman takes him. He webs him into the floor and makes him suffocate. Or, he stabs him with his stingers and poisons him (We all know Wolverine's healing factor will get rid of it in some time) but meanwhile Spider-man is pounding him with his class 15 punches and his healing factor won't be able to take a beating like that while being poisoned. As seen in Blood Sport. wolvie never got a beating from puma in blood sport he just dodged those attacks

Jyppe
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
wolvie never got a beating from puma in blood sport he just dodged those attacks

Yeah, but he was scared of Puma. He was weakened and could have possibly lost. His victory was pretty much PIS/CIS.

leonidas
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Is this actually on panel? If that were true, he wouldn't be able to move.

i've had that particular discussion many many times . . . no one has a real answer to WHY he can move, yet it is on panel that he has been molecularly bonded with adamantium.

don't shoot the messenger. just adds to the enigma that is wolverine . . . sad

YFZ 350
I say he gets to 6 and looses. He's already beat Thing and he's beat Namor 3 times now.

LordFear
gets to 6

qqqqqqq
Yeah, but he was scared of Puma. He was weakened and could have possibly lost. His victory was pretty much PIS/CIS. Puma totally lost the plot in that fight, it was wolvie who kept his cards right and won the match

Jyppe
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
Puma totally lost the plot in that fight, it was wolvie who kept his cards right and won the match

The point I was making is that the poison weakened him, he wasn't able to take Puma head on, he got lucky because of the electric fence. Yes, it does portray him as a smart fighter, but it's debateable wether he would have lost or not if there hasn't been an electric fence.

Bol Gath
If he's "you raped and killed my wife" pissed of I see him getting to 5-6 but not past that.

leonidas
and STILL no one has evidence to shown he's ever lost in this state? anyone know the biggest dude he's ever taken down while berserk? or while in his right mind, for that matter . . .?

capt it up
Yeah, but he was scared of Puma. He was weakened and could have possibly lost. His victory was pretty much PIS/CIS.
np he was not. Dude your full of it. First off he was not scared of Puma in the least. He was weaken due to poison amde to over come his healign factor.

Spiderman's stingers would do nothing. Not to mention he can only use them vs magical people.

carver9
The point I was making is that the poison weakened him, he wasn't able to take Puma head on, he got lucky because of the electric fence. Yes, it does portray him as a smart fighter, but it's debateable wether he would have lost or not if there hasn't been an electric fence.

I can tell that you dont know much about wolverine, especially a berserk wolverine. Let me tell ya. A berserk wolverine is basically unbeatable. I have never witness this guy lose a battle in this state and his fighting style increases, tremendously.

Spiderman, cant see him coming close to beating a berserk wolverine, I can actually see him fleeing for his life. He stops at thor.

By the way he wasnt scared of puma and he didnt even use his claws fighting puma. Deal with the fact that puma lost to wolverine without calling it pis.

marvelprince

You're not talking to that panel where they show a scan at shows his skeleton and shows the areas bonded with adamatium. Cause if you are I say thats a very weak argument considering it doesn't like like joints were taken into account in that particular shot.

Oh an Wolverine stops at 2. Spidey webs him up an gets him some chamomile tea to calm down

Muck101
Originally posted by YFZ 350
I say he gets to 6 and looses. He's already beat Thing and he's beat Namor 3 times now.

I wouldn't doubt it. Although he really shouldn't have been able to beat Namor, and CERTAINLY not Thing. Wolverine is the bane of my existance.....

Metalmanx

1. conan

2. spiderman

3. sabertooth

4. thing

6. hammerless thor

7. maestro hulk

8. wonderwoman

enjoy. big grin

It takes #2 to stop him. Not a long gauntlet for Wolverine.

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelprince
You're not talking to that panel where they show a scan at shows his skeleton and shows the areas bonded with adamatium. Cause if you are I say thats a very weak argument considering it doesn't like like joints were taken into account in that particular shot.

Oh an Wolverine stops at 2. Spidey webs him up an gets him some chamomile tea to calm down okay then how about the fact that a mesopotamian demon god tried to rip logan limb from limb and "ughhh" couldn't... erm

jinzin
I wouldn't doubt it. Although he really shouldn't have been able to beat Namor, and CERTAINLY not Thing. Wolverine is the bane of my existance.....

I could see an argument in favor of namor.. but thing?

why wouldn't wolverine be able to beat him?

marvelprince
Originally posted by jinzin
okay then how about the fact that a mesopotamian demon god tried to rip logan limb from limb and "ughhh" couldn't... erm

What about the one where Azazel (who knew of Logan, his powers and backstory) instructed one of his minions circumvent Logan's adamantium and healing factor by removing his arms from the joints and melting the wound.

jinzin
what the?

what issue was this?

jinzin
and STILL no one has evidence to shown he's ever lost in this state? anyone know the biggest dude he's ever taken down while berserk? or while in his right mind, for that matter . . .?

hmmm the thing is, I'm sure he HAS been beaten but I just can't think of a time off the top of my head.. erm

capt it up
What about the one where Azazel (who knew of Logan, his powers and backstory) instructed one of his minions circumvent Logan's adamantium and healing factor by removing his arms from the joints and melting the wound.
actaully that was from the draco arc and he new nothing about Logan. All he new was that logan had a healing factor. He did not even know wolverine had adamatium bones claws or bones. He did tell them to cut at the joint just in case his bones were laced with metal how ever that prove nothign sicne the guy new nothing about wolverine. He did not even know wolverine had adamtium him his body.

capt it up
hmmm the thing is, I'm sure he HAS been beaten but I just can't think of a time off the top of my head.. erm

I am not sure he has been beaten like that. He beat wendigo pritty dam fast like that.

X-Logan
He gets to 6.

Spiderman would die very fast by the way.

X-Logan

masterbruce

Ize19
Originally posted by masterbruce
WHat does it take for Logan to go berserker? Could he do it in the fight against Spiderman?

All it takes is for him to stop holding it in. Logan's berserker side always wants to come out, but over the years he's developed enough control over himself that it rarely overwhelms him anymore.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Nobody can stop berseker Wolverine. A ll those guys get sliced and diced.

leonidas

yeah, i'm not sure either. what if issues aside . . . erm

Don Mega
Can somebody post the scans of Wolverine "beating" Namor? I saw the most recent time a few months back but do not recall seeing the others.

FearOfBlood

1. conan

2. spiderman

3. sabertooth

4. thing

6. hammerless thor

7. maestro hulk

8. wonderwoman

enjoy. big grin

still laughing for your order laughing out loud

Wonder Woman after Maestro ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW: he stops at Spiderman

FearOfBlood

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It takes #2 to stop him. Not a long gauntlet for Wolverine.

co-signed

capt it up
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
lie, ok,ok, Lie, big Lie, ok, don't know,ok, possibly, ok

The first one is not a lie. Logan did it in an issue.

the second lie was not a lie either. Logan did it as well.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by capt it up
The first one is not a lie. Logan did it in an issue.

the second lie was not a lie either. Logan did it as well.

ok, so you have personal specific comics.

Wolverine never beat the Grey Hulk, the Savage Hulk or Wendigo, he never came close to a victory.

leonidas
still laughing for your order laughing out loud

Wonder Woman after Maestro ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

still laughing at all the 'evidence' you complied in the ww vs maestro thread . . .

smile

capt it up

jinzin

wait so they didn't actually remove anything?

then how about it holds no water?

pffft..

look if someone says they can do someting does that have more merit than if they try to do it and fail? confused

jinzin
ok, so you have personal specific comics.

Wolverine never beat the Grey Hulk, the Savage Hulk or Wendigo, he never came close to a victory.

What the f**k?

capt it up

pffft..

look if someone says they can do someting does that have more merit than if they try to do it and fail? confused
don't worry man i own the issue it from the draco arc. The dude knew nothing about wolverine aside from the fact he had a healing factor. He did not even know logan's metal was adamatium

Warmonger

Jyppe
np he was not. Dude your full of it. First off he was not scared of Puma in the least. He was weaken due to poison amde to over come his healign factor.

Spiderman's stingers would do nothing. Not to mention he can only use them vs magical people.

I appreciate it a lot when someone says I'm full of it roll eyes (sarcastic) I might remember it wrong, but Im definately not making anything up.

'Scared' is maybe a bit strong word to describe it, but he had to play it carefully for he was weakened because of the poison. The poison affected him, I didn't state anything else. At least I didn't mean anything else. Don't Spider-man's stingers release poison? At least some kind of paralyzing agent. While wolverine's healing factor is dealing with the poison his blows could deal some lasting damage as his healing factor is removing the poison. Or the healing factor deals with the 15 ton punches and the poison affects him a lot quicker.

It was stated that they only appear at overwhelming situations, not against magical people. And why would they do anything? The poison would definately weaken Wolverine while being pounded by 15 ton punches. Exactly why the reference to the puma encounter.

I can tell that you overrate Wolverine. This is exactly what kind of BS a fanboy would utter.

Why not? Spider-man could easily cover Wolverine with web. LOTS of web. Making Wolverine suffocate. He stops at Thor? Tell me, does Wolverine's physical stats increase by 10 when he enters this super mode with no flaws? Yeaaah, right. In The fanboy world.

Namor would just keep his distance and at least stalemate.

If he wasn't scared of Puma, why didn't he even try to attack him, why didn't he even dodge any of the blows? 'scared' was a maybe too strong word, but he definately had to play it carefully. Hence he didn't attack and made Puma jump in the electric fence.

Puma lost via plot device.. Imagine the exactly same fight without the electric fence. Who would have won? Puma.

I'm not saying Puma would normally beat Wolverine, but a poisoned Wolverine? Yeah, why not.

marvelprince
actaully that was from the draco arc and he new nothing about Logan. All he new was that logan had a healing factor. He did not even know wolverine had adamatium bones claws or bones. He did tell them to cut at the joint just in case his bones were laced with metal how ever that prove nothign sicne the guy new nothing about wolverine. He did not even know wolverine had adamtium him his body.

Um, yes he did. He said that he his bones were unbreakable and that Logan had a healing factor so to get around that remove his bones from the joints and cauterize the wound.

At least you were right about what arc it was though

pffft..

Riiiight. Cause Marvel is really is really gonna allow one of there biggest cash cows to run around armless. confused

jinzin
Riiiight. Cause Marvel is really is really gonna allow one of there biggest cash cows to run around armless. confused

laughing out loud

what a lame half assed excuse was that?

seriously.. that was pathetic.. hell considering the fact that they've blown him away to a skeleton, and ripped ultimate wolverine in half....

you seriously think they'd have a problem doing that?

let me ask you again?

what takes presedence? something that someone says or something that's been proven on several occasions. and by dozens of examples?

guy222
Originally posted by guy222

staying w/howlett smile

capt it up
Um, yes he did. He said that he his bones were unbreakable and that Logan had a healing factor so to get around that remove his bones from the joints and cauterize the wound.

At least you were right about what arc it was though
B]

Go read it again. First off he never said they were unbreakable. Second off he said to cut them at the joint's just in case his bones are grafted with metal. Meaning he did not know if they were grafted with metal and he did not even know the type of metal. Like I said you were wrong and night crawler father was no exspert on wolverine or his abilities.

carver9
I appreciate it a lot when someone says I'm full of it roll eyes (sarcastic) I might remember it wrong, but Im definately not making anything up.

'Scared' is maybe a bit strong word to describe it, but he had to play it carefully for he was weakened because of the poison. The poison affected him, I didn't state anything else. At least I didn't mean anything else. Don't Spider-man's stingers release poison? At least some kind of paralyzing agent. While wolverine's healing factor is dealing with the poison his blows could deal some lasting damage as his healing factor is removing the poison. Or the healing factor deals with the 15 ton punches and the poison affects him a lot quicker.

It was stated that they only appear at overwhelming situations, not against magical people. And why would they do anything? The poison would definately weaken Wolverine while being pounded by 15 ton punches. Exactly why the reference to the puma encounter.

I can tell that you overrate Wolverine. This is exactly what kind of BS a fanboy would utter.

Why not? Spider-man could easily cover Wolverine with web. LOTS of web. Making Wolverine suffocate. He stops at Thor? Tell me, does Wolverine's physical stats increase by 10 when he enters this super mode with no flaws? Yeaaah, right. In The fanboy world.

Namor would just keep his distance and at least stalemate.

If he wasn't scared of Puma, why didn't he even try to attack him, why didn't he even dodge any of the blows? 'scared' was a maybe too strong word, but he definately had to play it carefully. Hence he didn't attack and made Puma jump in the electric fence.

Puma lost via plot device.. Imagine the exactly same fight without the electric fence. Who would have won? Puma.

I'm not saying Puma would normally beat Wolverine, but a poisoned Wolverine? Yeah, why not.

You know your post didnt make sense. How is wolverine who can hardly see, fight, stand, fight someone who is at a 100%. Now if wolverine was at 100% instead of 20% I would have agreed with you but the guy was standing on his last leg. Wolverine can beat puma but it would be a good fight.

Beta Ray Howard
What the f**k?

When the hell did he beat Savage Hulk? What he did to Grey Hulk he got back up from pretty quick.

capt it up
When the hell did he beat Savage Hulk? What he did to Grey Hulk he got back up from pretty quick.
wolverine vs hulk issue 8

you mean the grey hulk fight which one? never mind you mean hulk 340 which logan stabbed hulk which KOed him. He got up but in kmc a KO is a win

Batman-Prime
Wolverine stops at 7-8, for sure at 9.

MightyEInherjar
you mean the grey hulk fight which one? never mind you mean hulk 340 which logan stabbed hulk which KOed him. He got up but in kmc a KO is a win

Can you get scans of that?

I know Wolverine stabbed him, and I remember him getting up, but I don't ever remember him being knocked out.

Could be wrong though, it's been awhile since I read that one.

capt it up
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Can you get scans of that?

I know Wolverine stabbed him, and I remember him getting up, but I don't ever remember him being knocked out.

Could be wrong though, it's been awhile since I read that one.
well he was actaully dead lol. hulk died and his healing factor brought him back

I can look for scanns

Metalmanx
wolverine vs hulk issue 8

How did Wolverine beat Savage Hulk?

capt it up
How did Wolverine beat Savage Hulk?
tactical prowess.

mostly due to a plot device

Metalmanx
tactical prowess.

mostly due to a plot device

And you count this as a victory?

capt it up
And you count this as a victory?
well yes wolverine won.

guy asked if he ever won and i said yes

Jyppe
Originally posted by carver9
You know your post didnt make sense. How is wolverine who can hardly see, fight, stand, fight someone who is at a 100%. Now if wolverine was at 100% instead of 20% I would have agreed with you but the guy was standing on his last leg. Wolverine can beat puma but it would be a good fight.

Maybe you should have read through it first.. I THE WHOLE POINT I WAS MAKING THAT POISON AFFECTS WOLVERINE'S HEALING FACTOR/VITALITY. SPIDER-MAN HAS STINGERS COATED WITH TOXIN.

Besides, Puma owns. Besides, where are you getting these percentaces from? He didn't say he could hardly stand, he didn't say he couldn't see well. I'm not debating that Puma would beat Wolverine, I'm debating that poisons generally affect Wolverine and his performance in fights.

And couldn't Spider-man possibly suck the life from Wolverine? He did that to Morlun. Though his more exotic Spiderpowers only activate while the situation is hopeless.

Rick/Genis
well yes wolverine won.

guy asked if he ever won and i said yes

Isn't it true that PIS is about the same as saying Plot Device? And isn't PIS banned from Debates per KMC Rules?

marvelprince
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Isn't it true that PIS is about the same as saying Plot Device? And isn't PIS banned from Debates per KMC Rules?

Yup

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

lol it was not like I agree with the win. I simple stated it due to the fact the guy was calling some one a lier for saying it when they were not

LORDSIDIOUS01

1. conan

2. spiderman

3. sabertooth

4. thing

6. hammerless thor

7. maestro hulk

8. wonderwoman

enjoy. big grin

Nobody

Wolverine2006
An extremely pissed off berserker Wolverine would get to Maestro Hulk

jinzin

savage hulk was reeling in wolverine 145 until wolverine literally stopped attacking.

wolverine beat savage hulk in hulk 8 though it was by way of plot device.

even though grey hulk didn't stay down.. HE STILL GOT KNOCKED OUT!!!!

and the guy also said wolverine's never beaten wendigo...

WENDIGO, you know? the first guy in logan's entire comic career to get knocked the F*** out by the hairy lil guy?

not to mention beaten numerous times since... he's clearly talking out his ass. erm

Metalmanx
savage hulk was reeling in wolverine 145 until wolverine literally stopped attacking.

Can you explain this one some more please? I'm really curious as to how this occurred.

jinzin
Can you explain this one some more please? I'm really curious as to how this occurred.

are you serious? hasn't this been posted like a gazillion times by now?

Metalmanx
are you serious? hasn't this been posted like a gazillion times by now?

Probably. But I'm not sure where. Amuse me please?

If it's asking a lot of you, don't worry about it.

masterbruce

I have a feeling you just want to see it so you can find a way to dismiss it. just a feeling.

Metalmanx
I have a feeling you just want to see it so you can find a way to dismiss it. just a feeling.

Glad you've got feelings. wink

Honestly, I want to see how it happened. I sincerely can't imagine anything that Wolverine could do on his own (no PIS/CIS) to make Savage Hulk "reel". I want to see what happened.

masterbruce
Glad you've got feelings. wink

Honestly, I want to see how it happened. I sincerely can't imagine anything that Wolverine could do on his own (no PIS/CIS) to make Savage Hulk "reel". I want to see what happened.

really, nothing Wolverine could do would make Hulk 'reel'?

How about three adamantium claws straight through Hulk's crotch, hypothetically speaking, I'm SURE Hulk would reel in pain...doncha agree?

Metalmanx
really, nothing Wolverine could do would make Hulk 'reel'?

How about three adamantium claws straight through Hulk's crotch, hypothetically speaking, I'm SURE Hulk would reel in pain...doncha agree?

Yea, for the moments before his healing factor completely healed all of the damage and thus ending the pain. This is the same Hulk that heals RIGHT behind Wolverine's swipes, making it look like Wolverine didn't even cut through him.

Jinzin makes it sound like Savage Hulk was just reeling all over the place, getting his ass handed to him by Wolverine. I'd just like to see (or at least hear) how it happened in more detail. That's all.

masterbruce
Jinzin, can you post the scans or links?

jinzin

it's not that it's asking a lot of me per se' just that I don't think I need to post something that's saturated this forum so much as it is.. if you really want to see it that badly it's in the wolverine respect thread for in the first 10 pages i believe.

hulk's smashing wolverine against redwoods, liquifiing his organs.. wolverine's flailing arm slices open hulk's throat, he falls over and then wolverine starts pounding on him...

"fear, panic; a creature accustomed to neither now finds himself reeling by one who shows no restraint."

and I didn't make it sound like hulk was "reeling all over the place" I said hulk was reeling.. which is stated in the narration box... confused

Accel
Wolverine sent reeling when Hulk was pounding on him and momentum caused one of Logan's claws to stab him in the neck. Somehow, instead of simply healing from the stab wound, this causes Hulk to fall back in pain. Wolverine then had the chance to kill him, but decided not to, only to get beat up afterwards.

It really didn't make much sense at all.

masterbruce
Wolverine sent reeling when Hulk was pounding on him and momentum caused one of Logan's claws to stab him in the neck. Somehow, instead of simply healing from the stab wound, this causes Hulk to fall back in pain. Wolverine then had the chance to kill him, but decided not to, only to get beat up afterwards.

It really didn't make much sense at all.

Wolverine is an honorable warrior, not a murderer.

Accel
I'm referring to every thing else that happened in the fight...

jinzin
why would hulk instantly heal having his throat gorroted?

he was afraid of when wolverine tried that to him when he had bone claws why not now?

I'm not saying hulk wouldn't recover EXTREMELY quickly, but I don't see a problem with it all things considered... when wolverine put his fist through grey hulk it dropped him... even if it was for a few seconds..

when he stabbed him in the eyes it hurt hulk.. even if he healed from it...

when speedfreak cuts hulk up, hulk doesn't heal instantaneously.. extremely fast? yes.. instantly? no...

Rick/Genis
Yeah... Hulk heals fast... but not that fast.

Accel
Hurt him, sure, but one swipe to the neck taking him down? His healing factor and durability both increase as a fight goes on, and this takes place after they've fought for a little while. Hulk's shown he can handle the pain of having all his flesh removed, he can handle the pain of being disemboweled in the gut, but he can't even handle the pain of stab wound without falling to the ground? And he feels panic and fear from Wolverine?

I don't buy it.

jinzin
Hurt him, sure, but one swipe to the neck taking him down? His healing factor and durability both increase as a fight goes on, and this takes place after they've fought for a little while. Hulk's shown he can handle the pain of having all his flesh removed, he can handle the pain of being disemboweled in the gut, but he can't even handle the pain of stab wound without falling to the ground? And he feels panic and fear from Wolverine?

I don't buy it.

I would definitely say that wolverine causes hulk stress... fear and panic? the panal says he's unaccustomed to neither.. but not many people have him in a position like that...

and again.. his throat got eviscorated... I don't "buy" him being able to stand up to that...

wolverine's stood there and had conversations with thing's in his gut, and being completely burned up....

but he damn near always seems to get dropped from a good throat cutting, at least 6 time out of 10. I don't see hulk being much different.

Bouboumaster
1, 2, 3 and 4 are an easy road for a Bersck Wolverine. A normal Wolvie is a little match for Namor, I think he could beat him.

Without the Mijornil, Thor still a supra fighter, but Wolverine is a better fighter. I think he can takes it, in a 5/10 proportion, IF is claw can pierce the skin of the norse god.

Wolverine furry stop at 7. The Maestro is a overkilling caracter, for nearly everybody in the MU.

riceroost
Just spitballing here, but I was wondering what would happen if Thing or Hulk ripped Wolvies arms off at the joint? They'd fail and fail miserably:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8791/wolvyboneswo4.jpg

jasonk3
stops at 1

Soljer
Spiderman webs him for the win, or Namor stops him.

Muck101
I don't doubt that it happened, but I just can't imagine how it could. really, there should be NO way wolverine could take hulk. It doesnt seem the least bit possible. Hulk has shattered a meteor the size of earth with one punch. theres got to be SOME limit to the durability of adamantium, shouldn't there?

Soljer
I don't doubt that it happened, but I just can't imagine how it could. really, there should be NO way wolverine could take hulk. It doesnt seem the least bit possible. Hulk has shattered a meteor the size of earth with one punch. theres got to be SOME limit to the durability of adamantium, shouldn't there?

There is.

The infinity gauntlet. King Thor.

Things of that nature.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
There is.

The infinity gauntlet. King Thor.

Things of that nature.

actaully he cut rune king thor arm really badly lol

Muck101
of COURSE he can. why would ANYONE be able to beat wolverine? (mutter)

capt it up
of COURSE he can. why would ANYONE be able to beat wolverine? (mutter)
not sure how beign able to cut some one makes you able to beat them.

Not to mention kind thor like whiped wolverine from exsistence after wolverine cut his arm abdly.

LordFear
Maestro rapes him with his own claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.