Onslaught vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
OK, this is Onslaught with everything except Franklin absorbed into his own powers. So, I will allow any JLA member you wish to use. The fight takes place starting in the middle of Metropolis at rush hour on a Tuesday and ends where ever. Onslaught just shows up and starts trashing the entire city out of no where. So there is absolutely no beginning prep for any of the DC heroes.

This can be any and all heroes to every be members of the JLA.
If the JLA can take him down, who are the minimum number of members it would take to do it?

Redatom65
Superman can take out the armor then Captain Atom absorb's the energy big grin

lol anyway I think the JA coud and should win

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
OK, this is Onslaught with everything except Franklin absorbed into his own powers. So, I will allow any JLA member you wish to use. The fight takes place starting in the middle of Metropolis at rush hour on a Tuesday and ends where ever. Onslaught just shows up and starts trashing the entire city out of no where. So there is absolutely no beginning prep for any of the DC heroes.

This can be any and all heroes to every be members of the JLA.
If the JLA can take him down, who are the minimum number of members it would take to do it?

dc has a chance smile

I watch Pokemon
Any JLA member?

In that case Clasic ION takes this on his own. evil face

Entity
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Any JLA member?

In that case Clasic ION takes this on his own. evil face

Yes but, this was intendend to be as they are now.
Meaning you could use Ion but it must be as he is now.

OK, I feel soooooo dumb. I am one of the biggest Ion advocates out there and honestly I completely forgot about him as a JLA member. Hell my last sig was even form Green Lantern 149 which was all about him in the JLA. embarrasment
I make me sick. sick laughing

guy222
original onslaught wins

current silly version loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.