The End of the World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
What do you think will happen at the end of the world/universe?

Your answer can be based on whatever you wish and does not have to be entirely serious.

TRH
People will die and john kerry will ROFLing and The ailens will masterbate

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Your answer can be based on whatever you wish and does not have to be entirely serious.

A big crunch. stick out tongue

JesusIsAlive

What do I think will happen or what do I believe will happen? I believe that the Lord God Almighty will make a new heaven and a new earth just as His Book (the holy Bible) states.

Revelation 21:1
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth , for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
What do I think will happen or what do I believe will happen? I believe that the Lord God Almighty will make a new heaven and a new earth just as His Book (the holy Bible) states.

Revelation 21:1
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth , for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

A) That was written by SaintJohnTheDivine not god
B) Revelations is allegorical not literal
C) You could be Norse with that belief. Anything more specific?

Vinny Valentine
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane -
Lenny Bruce is not afraid. Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn -
world serves its own needs, regardless of your own needs. Feed it up a knock,
speed, grunt no, strength no. Ladder structure clatter with fear of height,
down height. Wire in a fire, represent the seven games in a government for
hire and a combat site. Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies
breathing down your neck. Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered
crop. Look at that low plane! Fine then. Uh oh, overflow, population,
common group, but it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its
own needs, listen to your heart bleed. Tell me with the rapture and the
reverent in the right - right. You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright
light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign tower. Slash and burn,
return, listen to yourself churn. Lock him in uniform and book burning,
blood letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate. Light a candle,
light a motive. Step down, step down. Watch a heel crush, crush. Uh oh,
this means no fear - cavalier. Renegade and steer clear! A tournament,
a tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives
and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divide. Mount St. Edelite.
Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs.
Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic,
slam, but neck, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine...fine...

Symmetric Chaos
Best answer so far.

Alliance
I don't know. I don't think we know.

Shakyamunison
Pop!

marcu
Hmm, well... I guess the obvious answer out of a Christian such as myself would be the coming of Christ and you either make it or you don't. But on a more "fun" note, I'd say at first there will be panick and mayham in the streets when people realize what is going on (those left behind of course) ... for those who make it to the Heavens...I see a big freakin party! Yay! I wonder if I'll see the fate of those left behind that I love? I don't know. I hope that everyone I know makes it to heaven. You guys too. *smiles*

But, I do think the end will be the coming of Him. Confusion in people, and based on where you are...good or bad times for you.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by marcu
Hmm, well... I guess the obvious answer out of a Christian such as myself would be the coming of Christ and you either make it or you don't. But on a more "fun" note, I'd say at first there will be panick and mayham in the streets when people realize what is going on (those left behind of course) ... for those who make it to the Heavens...I see a big freakin party! Yay! I wonder if I'll see the fate of those left behind that I love? I don't know. I hope that everyone I know makes it to heaven. You guys too. *smiles*

But, I do think the end will be the coming of Him. Confusion in people, and based on where you are...good or bad times for you.

I'm so glad I'm not a Christian.

marcu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I'm so glad I'm not a Christian.

mad Shaky! Be nice. smile

Alliance
laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
mad Shaky! Be nice. smile

I am nice, and my world will not be destroyed by some child like god.

Don't you see how the Christian "end of the world" scenario robs the future from your children?

marcu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I am nice, and my world will not be destroyed by some child like god.

Don't you see how the Christian "end of the world" scenario robs the future from your children?

No. I don't. I see that God gave me the ability to have children and it is my job to raise them to know and love Him as well. God is not sending little babies and children who know no better to hell shaky. He does have a plan you know. We may not know the whole plan...but it is there.

Shakyamunison

marcu

Shakyamunison
I too grew up in a Christian home that left me with a VERY negative view on Church. I have not always been a Christian Shaky. And even now I am rather weak in faith and a sheep with 3 broken legs. However, I did have to come to my own thoughts and decisions as I grew up and had children of my own. I spend a LONG time erasing the wrong teachings that I was given and learn from scratch. God is good Shaky. He really is. It wasn't Him that was teaching me in my home and church, it was the church and my father. I erased and started over between God and I. Noone else.

So, I can understand where you are coming from for sure.

I don't think you are weak at all, and I never said God was bad.

Alliance
I too grew up in a Christian home that left me with a VERY negative view on Church. I have not always been a Christian Shaky. And even now I am rather weak in faith and a sheep with 3 broken legs. However, I did have to come to my own thoughts and decisions as I grew up and had children of my own. I spend a LONG time erasing the wrong teachings that I was given and learn from scratch. God is good Shaky. He really is. It wasn't Him that was teaching me in my home and church, it was the church and my father. I erased and started over between God and I. Noone else.

So, I can understand where you are coming from for sure.

If you're weak in the faith. Then a real Christian really would mean the end of days.

TRH

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by TRH
wow *gives back pat*

starwars_009

TRH
????

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by TRH
????

With all this patting going on I needed to hide in my R2D2. big grin

AngryManatee

Ragnarok

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Ragnarok

Near total genocide of humanity . . . Revelations is starting to look less and less horrific.

AngryManatee
yeah but I'm basing it on the fact that it would look really cool

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by AngryManatee
yeah but I'm basing it on the fact that it would look really cool

thumb up

Of couse thats kinda off set by the famine and insanity.

King Nothing
-A giant meteor/asteroid/comet will crash into our planet.

-The moon will fall into our world.

-The sun will explode

-Some nation will create some type of weapon that will mimic an exploding star and create a black hole sucking our planet into it.

-Global Warming will destroy our planet.

These are serious situations that are bound to happen some day soon.

Alliance
Actually, I'd say methane bubbles are more probable.

Mindship
It has been recently theorized that when the universe is trillions upon trillions of times its current age (wherein our current era will be regarded as the "Warm Afterglow" following the Big Bang), all matter and energy will have dissipated back into random quantum fluctuations...

...thus technically, there is no end. Only recycling.

Regret

Your answer can be based on whatever you wish and does not have to be entirely serious. An end? I don't really believe in such a thing.

Boris

Couple of billion years away so I really don't care... What I think will happen? The earth will be engulfed by the sun, but by then I'm sure we'd have moved from the earth, I don't think the universe as a whole will ever stop existing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.