Avenger's Vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
What issue is fight were the Avenger and the X-Men go at it.

It a pritty old issue with wolverine fight black knight and I can't recall who the other's fight.

sapphiremouse
Ive the mini-series 1987 X-men vs. Avengers 1-4. Issue 1 shows on cover magneto vs. captain america, blackknight vs. wolverine, she-hulk vs. rogue.

The actual fight is in #2 only for couple of panels. Only thing interesting that is shown is that wolverine intended to cut the sword of blackknight, which didnt happen. Blackknight says that his sword is a little tougher than adamantium claws since it was forged by Merlin (enchanted)

capt it up
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
Ive the mini-series 1987 X-men vs. Avengers 1-4. Issue 1 shows on cover magneto vs. captain america, blackknight vs. wolverine, she-hulk vs. rogue.

The actual fight is in #2 only for couple of panels. Only thing interesting that is shown is that wolverine intended to cut the sword of blackknight, which didnt happen. Blackknight says that his sword is a little tougher than adamantium claws since it was forged by Merlin (enchanted)

Thank's was it an x-men or avenger's comic?

sapphiremouse
its was neither......like i said, its a mini-series, which the x-men have had couple of them at the time. X-men vs. Avengers , X-men vs. Fantastic four. they just storylines that were out of the regular titles loop.

Fanboy
I read there fight where Thor was being held back by Angel Cyclops was getting judo flipped by Captain America with out the shield. Wasp blinding Jean with her own hair Iron Man being distracted by pebbles Giant Man owning Beast Jean Grey could not walk around a whole as big as a weight scale intended for people who can look down with out there whole stomach blocking there view that was stupid she used her telekinesis to use a log as long as a new born 20 pound baby to walk over it.

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by Fanboy
I read there fight where Thor was being held back by Angel Cyclops was getting judo flipped by Captain America with out the shield. Wasp blinding Jean with her own hair Iron Man being distracted by pebbles Giant Man owning Beast Jean Grey could not walk around a whole as big as a weight scale intended for people who can look down with out there whole stomach blocking there view that was stupid she used her telekinesis to use a log as long as a new born 20 pound baby to walk over it. wow.....what have you been smoking?? laughing

willRules
No he is right. That description is from an early X-men vs avengers comic it's when the X-men first fight Lucifer (The guy who crippled Xavier) I believe but don't quote me on that yes

capt it up
ya will right he talking about there first fight back with the original x-men before the new x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.