Do you have to kiss ass at your job?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
are you a suck up at work?

johnnyforever
I don't work w00t

AOR
No. We never see our boss....

Yuna_And_Tidus
I've never had a job before! w00t

Rogue Jedi
i do...and i hate it.

Yuna_And_Tidus
I need one, whether I'll hate it or not. I'll be 18 in May. I have to get one because I get my brother's old car and my first priority is to get a stereo system. w00t

=Tired Hiker=
At first it's all about getting along with everyone and not making waves so that when you are the new guy the others like working with you and that way they don't fire you after your three month probation. After that, you can be as rude as hell to those mother effers and tell it like it is. Suckers!!!

AOR
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
At first it's all about getting along with everyone and not making waves so that when you are the new guy the others like working with you and that way they don't fire you after your three month probation. After that, you can be as rude as hell to those mother effers and tell it like it is. Suckers!!!

no

Kram3r
I've never had a job in my entire existence. I applied once for a mall Santa but they said I was too young even though the ad said "all ages". So I suppose I'll be holding out until something opens up in an Adult book store.

silver_tears
I've taken to living off mama and papa. w00t

Les yeux clos
For my last job I just used to grit my teeth, smile and think that soon I'd be going away to university and my boss would still be in a dead end town, in that restaurant, concerning herself with the amount of whipped cream being whipped up.

AOR
sound like the opening to a book vin

Röland
I don't have a job right now but on my last job I didn't ass kiss one bit.

Storm
No.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

AOR
Originally posted by Storm
No.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Your secret is out ninja

dave_kodak
if i had a job i'd kiss more ass then ever before

Soleran
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
are you a suck up at work?

Nope

=Tired Hiker=
I never had to kiss ass at my news job, I did have to be nice though, that's all I'm saying.

However, if my boss was a hot chick and I didn't have a gf, I'd totally kiss her ass all up and down, oh yowza, somebody lick me!

AOR
I never had to kiss ass at my news job, I did have to be nice though, that's all I'm saying.

However, if my boss was a hot chick and I didn't have a gf, I'd totally kiss her ass all up and down, oh yowza, somebody lick me!

*licks you* vin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dave_kodak
get ready.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by dave_kodak

You're hired! eek!

BlackSunshine
No. I've seen my supervisor maybe twice since I've been working.

Smiter
Make you proud boss! I do this for you boss! I will do my best boss! I agree with you boss! Yes boss! I am the boss!

ToMacco
I am one of the bosses. And people kiss my ass all the time. I hate it.

harleywindu
I'm to young to work. I'm a kiss ass at school tho. It pays off when you I am sick and my teachers automatically excuse me from classwork and homework.

PiruBlood
no im just me

Bloigen
Not in the slightest.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Bloigen
Not in the slightest.

Yeah but you're your own boss when it's just you and your stall selling lemonade.

Slay
Nope. I can call my boss a retard in his face and get away with it. He has nothing but pure respect for me. And that's gold my friends.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kram3r
Yeah but you're your own boss when it's just you and your stall selling lemonade.

Yeah, no motherphucker comes between me and my lemonade stand.

Roulette
Originally posted by Slay
Nope. I can call my boss a retard in his face and get away with it. He has nothing but pure respect for me. And that's gold my friends.

laughing out loud Goddamn it, you are so lucky!

To answer the question....nup, I don't. My boss = crap...but I just talk to him normally.

Kram3r
Yeah, no motherphucker comes between me and my lemonade stand.

I do. herbmhm

=Tired Hiker=
We used to poke holes in the bottoms of the cups at my lemonade stand. Kept them coming back for more. thumbs_up

Kram3r
We used to poke holes in the bottoms of the cups at my lemonade stand. Kept them coming back for more. thumbs_up

Lol, you actually had lemonade stand? I thought that was shit I only saw in movies, awesome.

Bloigen
I do. herbmhm

No you don't. You just keep staring at me and licking at your lips from across the street.

You give us Lemonade standers a bad name. nahuh

Kram3r
No you don't. You just keep staring at me and licking at your lips from across the street.

Got a problem with that? erm

Bloigen
Got a problem with that? erm

Yeah. Stop it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
are you a suck up at work? I hope you mean occupation and not sex.

Vathu
I had a girl as my boss once. She was a close friend, too..

Too bad I didn't have to kiss her ass. Everyone else did. I just made flirtatious jokes and such. x]

Then one day. She pulled me into the backroom and.. She.. Touched me.. cryoh

lil bitchiness
No. And I don't take no shit either. People think they can be rude and speak to you any way they like, they will, only if you let them.

Vathu
It was in a bad place too.. cryoh

HOLD ME LIL BITCHINESS!

lil bitchiness
*HOLDS*

LifeInSepia
nope, it's a perk vin

Vathu
naughty

*Fondle*

lil bitchiness
*slap*

Shame on you!! diva

LifeInSepia
lawl. How do you do the guy with the eyebrows?

Vathu
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
*slap*

Shame on you!! diva

cryoh

Originally posted by LifeInSepia
lawl. How do you do the guy with the eyebrows?

naughty/sm]

LifeInSepia
naughty

OMG! its th mist one!

Vathu
Yeah.

xD

LifeInSepia
WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME?!?! HOW DO I DO THE REGULAR ONE?!

Lana
Nope stick out tongue I work in a small store, 6 of us total, and the oldest is 25 (and he's the manager). We all know each other well and joke around and are really informal and can basically get away with doing what we want so long as we get our work done.

I really love my job and my co-workers (and boss) rock.

LifeInSepia
you sound like you have a great job. I wish i had a job. And no-one noticed my rude kiss ass joke! sad

Vathu
Originally posted by Lana
Nope stick out tongue I work in a small store, 6 of us total, and the oldest is 25 (and he's the manager). We all know each other well and joke around and are really informal and can basically get away with doing what we want so long as we get our work done.

I really love my job and my co-workers (and boss) rock.

Lana. If I worked with you. Would you touch me? no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Vathu
Lana. If I worked with you. Would you touch me? no expression

No ermm

Strangelove
Nah, I don't have to kiss ass. I'm just that good smokin'

Vathu
<<

I wouldn't kiss ass in College either, love. xD

TigerEyes
My manager is a retard..and keeps screwing up...so in the end we all look better then him to the owner so as long as i show up and somewhat work I get rewarded...!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.