2007 KMC Nascar Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
In this thread you talk about the 2007 season in all 3 branches make pics and so on.

2007 is the most promising season in the history of nascar with nascar becoming very internatinal.....it will be a good season...Her is to itbeer

Lord Evolution
I wanna see Gordon take it ALL!!

Even though I never watch Nascar and will never watch any of these events the whole way through when I can just look at the freeway.

Maybe like the last 5 mins though.

But tuhh yeah GO GORDON!

TRH
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
I wanna see Gordon take it ALL!!

Even though I never watch Nascar and will never watch any of these events the whole way through when I can just look at the freeway.

But tuhh yeah GO GORDON! You know he is gonna be a father

wuTa
I never watch Nascar ever, but if someone is going to post pics, post pics of the chicks in the stands, I heard good things.

IceMan33
the only laps that matter r the last 10...this coming from a rather big NASCAR fan lol. other than that ppl just watch for the crashes and some for the chicks. its been 2 yrs since iv been to a REAL NASCAR race...but yea the chicks r smokin man. southern chicks r always hot! grown down on the farm haha. Gordon wont win, hes washed up. Dale JR. wont win cuz he cant come out of Dale SR.s shadow...Tony Stewart wont win cuz hes a prick...look for Matt Kenseth or Casey Kayn to take the Nextel Cup...shuld still b Winston...but we wont get into that!

Barker
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
I will never watch any of these events the whole way through when I can just look at the freeway.

TRH
Originally posted by IceMan33
the only laps that matter r the last 10...this coming from a rather big NASCAR fan lol. other than that ppl just watch for the crashes and some for the chicks. its been 2 yrs since iv been to a REAL NASCAR race...but yea the chicks r smokin man. southern chicks r always hot! grown down on the farm haha. Gordon wont win, hes washed up. Dale JR. wont win cuz he cant come out of Dale SR.s shadow...Tony Stewart wont win cuz hes a prick...look for Matt Kenseth or Casey Kayn to take the Nextel Cup...shuld still b Winston...but we wont get into that! Can you spell?

TRH
Originally posted by Barker
No offense Barker but your new look makes you look gay sad

TRH
First on track laps tommorow,there are 2 practices for saturday nights Non-Points Exebition Race The Budwiser shootout

TRH
Denny hamlin wins first practice

TRH
Tony stewart winner bud shootout

TRH
Jack Sprague Wins Truck Race at Daytona in 3 wide finish Kevin Harvick Wins Busch Race Daytona 500 Tomorrow

TaZ#12
Tony Stewart (how ever you spell the retards name) is probly going to win.

TaZ#12
And Harvick wins.sad

TRH
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

MY FAV HARVICK WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the most incredible finishes in nascar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDE BY SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Martin 2nd!

Big Wreak last lap!!
Final corner 2!!!

Zonkers man!

Stewart and Busch(number 2) crashed....wow

boyer finished upside down on fire......wow

TRH
California this weekend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.