Reeve Superman Vs Ruth Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
which one is stronger and better?

King_Mungi
Reeves, so fast he can spin the Earth the opposite direction and strong enough to move the moon to block out the sun with ease.

I like Ruth's Superman, but Reeves is just a better character (better actor) and powerwise

Badabing
Reeve wtfpwns Routh.

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455

Chris Reeve ftw

TricksterPriest
Chris Reeve beat 3 kryptonians, turned back time, destroyed Nuclear man, beat an evil computer made by richard pryor, and managed to finally nail Lois Lane.

So...what did Brandon Routhe do again? laughing

Jax_Jax
brandon all the way.

reeves couldnt walk,eat,talk, or ride a horse

TricksterPriest
bash Wrong answer. stick out tongue the correct answer is: "I am a fan of pretty boys and have no taste in acting."

Jax_Jax
no wrong answer. the correct answer is "he was in a wheelchair and disabled, lets show him sympathy and agree he was the better one"

Symmetric Chaos
Looking at thier feats Reeve wins. Routh fought a better Luthor though so I'd say he could take atleast 1/10.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
brandon all the way.

reeves couldnt walk,eat,talk, or ride a horse Originally posted by Jax_Jax
no wrong answer. the correct answer is "he was in a wheelchair and disabled, lets show him sympathy and agree he was the better one" no that was very arseholish of you....

anyway....Reeves wins, because he pwnd 3 kryptonians (for a while), time, AND lois...

in the pants...13

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
bash Wrong answer. stick out tongue the correct answer is: "I am a fan of pretty boys and have no taste in acting."

he was on one life to live

Darth Macabre
Technically speaking, Routh did everything Reeve did within the movies....So, Routh wins via lifting the massive continent up (being one extra feat).

Supreme being
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Technically speaking, Routh did everything Reeve did within the movies....So, Routh wins via lifting the massive continent up (being one extra feat).

Technically speaking the joint continuity of the Reeve film and Routh films are in question as there was no mention of other kryptonians in SR therefore excluding Zod and the others.

Reeve wins he would just chuck a big ass S at Routh and put that Sucker down.

StarsNeverFall7
Sadly Reeve's beats Ruth, for now. Until he surpasses him in movie feats...sadly they were making fun of Reeve's on the radio the other day..

What's the oppotise of Christopher Reeves?? Christopher Walken!!

Okay it was pretty lame, but it made me giggle like a school girl.

Entity
Originally posted by laser7455

Must walk aways.
Its just so damn hard to just walk away...twistednaughtynono

Dreampanther
Reeves was superior to Ruth in every single sense of the word.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Supreme being
Technically speaking the joint continuity of the Reeve film and Routh films are in question as there was no mention of other kryptonians in SR therefore excluding Zod and the others.

Reeve wins he would just chuck a big ass S at Routh and put that Sucker down.

Um...no. no expression

grey fox
Neither.

Their EXACTLY the same character. Ergo their equal.

Unless this is a non-film role fight , because then Routhe pretty much kicks reeves ass for obvious reasons.

golem370
The Classic Superman moved at the speed of Light and lifted part of North America during the earthquake. Current Superman was able to stop a speeding jetliner lifts a large Island with Kryptonite.

superkronick92
Reeve supes couldn't even stand when kryptonite was in the same room, routh supes lifted an island of kryptonite

Loot
reeves was pre-crisis and routh not, he wins.

ExtraMision5555
Technically speaking, Routh did everything Reeve did within the movies....So, Routh wins via lifting the massive continent up (being one extra feat). laughing laughing laughing

Supreme being
Um...no. no expression

Um...Yes confused , although feel free to prove otherwise.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Supreme being
Um...Yes confused , although feel free to prove otherwise.

Prove? Superman Returns is set in between Superman 2 and what was (since it is now out of continuity) Superman 3.

There we go, just proved it.

Supreme being
Prove? Superman Returns is set in between Superman 2 and what was (since it is now out of continuity) Superman 3.

There we go, just proved it.

no I really don't want to have to go into great detail on this but well singer has stated that some of the things that took place in Superman2 are acknowledged such as Supes knowing Luthor, and some sort of sexual connection between him and Lois having taking place therefore the kid. As you know the premise of the whole story of returns is that Superman went to krypton to find other kryptonians therefore disputing the fact that SR supes had ever encountered any like him therefore excluding Zod.

Darth Macabre
Bryan Singer also said this:

Supreme being
Bryan Singer also said this:

"We're taking off from the first two Superman films with Christopher Reeve.

That quotes open for interpretation which you have obviously done, there are to many things in SR that contradicts that statement and i am sure if i look hard enough i could find a quote of singer saying its a loose continuity. The facts on film is that some of the things that took place in Superman2 were not acknowledged in SR therefore we take from that they did not happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.