Storm Vs. Clor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
shifty

guy222

Beta Ray Howard
Storm will probably win this. Prepare for an Asgardian to job out in the next issue of Black Panther.

What If...
maybee we well funally get 2 c her omega potential!!1111!1!!1!!1!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by What If...
maybee we well funally get 2 c her omega potential!!1111!1!!1!!1!!!

No. Just.....no.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No. Just.....no.

Yeah everybody knows that Storm is a God.

Does someone have stats on Clor?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Does someone have stats on Clor? Millar seems to be flip flopping back and forth between it being a robot and it being a clone, or it being both a robot and a clone. It has a fake Mjolnir. It killed Goliath and made Invisible Woman's nose bleed - that's about it, that I can recall.

It's the Thor equivalent of a knock-off Rolex a shady guy in a trenchcoat sells on the street corner. It's Rollox Thor.

masterbruce
A Goddess versus a cheap clone? hmmm

Badabing
Originally posted by masterbruce
A Goddess versus a cheap clone? hmmm
Clor....Cheap!!!! He cost billions!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Rutog98
I hope Storm cleans his clock!

He is the clone of Thor.

TricksterPriest
Hey, so did the war in Iraq, but did it work out either? laughing out loud Seriously, how much did the US spend to produce this idiot? Bing, is there a figure mentioned on how much Clor cost to make?

NiņoAraņa
any other opinions? i mean come on it's STORM!

MightyEInherjar
I'm kinda hoping some of this is sarcasm...I mean, I don't really see a way she's going to take him down.

If anything, it's seems like he's pretty much just Thor, but with no qualms about killing.

What If...
It was said in an interview Clor is no where near as strong as Thor, and that IW wouldn't be able to shield a full blown lightning strike from Thor as she did Clor.

grey fox
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I'm kinda hoping some of this is sarcasm...I mean, I don't really see a way she's going to take him down.

If anything, it's seems like he's pretty much just Thor, but with no qualms about killing.

I saw a few pre-issue pics. Storms just makes a tornado and sends a Burning/electrified truck at Clor. Thats about it. While he's standing there unaffected by the Tornado and seemingly on fire as well. I'm expecting a 'Terminator' moment.

Swanky-Tuna
If it's a cloned robot of a clone robot, and Storm is supposed to fight it, she's going to murder it. Then X-Men fans can stroke their fandom over how many levels of Super Saiyan their characters are. Because it's like Thor, no, STRONGER than Thor! And Storm killed it because it's not important! So she could kill Thor if he wasn't so popular! Or Odin MK-II!

Edit: This happens all the time though doesn't it? They make a knock off character then have a regular character kill it. Thus fans can think the character would kill the character that was knocked off.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If it's a cloned robot of a clone robot, and Storm is supposed to fight it, she's going to murder it. Then X-Men fans can stroke their fandom over how many levels of Super Saiyan their characters are. Because it's like Thor, no, STRONGER than Thor! And Storm killed it because it's not important! So she could kill Thor if he wasn't so popular! Or Odin MK-II!

Edit: This happens all the time though doesn't it? They make a knock off character then have a regular character kill it. Thus fans can think the character would kill the character that was knocked off. basiclly...i'm just waiting for that issue so i could be the first in line to bur....er, i mean buy it...ermm

ExodusCloak
From the Hudlin Interview...

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/003180036.cfm

I get the impression that Black Panther with the "MU Motherbox" is going to have to step in and save his wife. It looks like IronMan and She-Hulk may also lend a hand....Clor has gone rogue and just destroyed the Wakandan Embassy. She summoned a tornado and hit him with a few trucks...and he stops it not to mention her lightning did jack sh*t....oh well at least he got one thing right.

Come to think of it if Clor is part Cyborg but Clone...and his hammer is just mechanical then the Kimoyo Card could most probably disable it. Oh well at least it's better then Clor being overpowered.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
From the Hudlin Interview...

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/003180036.cfm

I get the impression that Black Panther with the "MU Motherbox" is going to have to step in and save his wife. It looks like IronMan and She-Hulk may also lend a hand....Clor has gone rogue and just destroyed the Wakandan Embassy. so in other words, PIS in a big way? dammit! kill storm off! reveal her as a clone!

Trolt
it's all koi turnbull ..but how come the art doesn't feel as crappy as BP #23 ??

RisingStorm
Originally posted by Trolt
it's all koi turnbull ..but how come the art doesn't feel as crappy as BP #23 ??

And ironically, this is the only statement in this thread that makes a lot of sense.

RisingStorm
Sorry for the dp but can't edit my post. Anyway,

I really do think that Storm will win this. Clor at the very least is a cyborg/hybrid. His hammer is fake and Reed never cloned Thor's magical prowess nor his god dna or whatever you put it. Plus, he doesn't have the experience Thor got, nor the real weather manipulation/creation power. He's lightning proof though.

He's not that durable. Reed EASILY pinned a needle through his forehead.

h1a8
Originally posted by What If...
It was said in an interview Clor is no where near as strong as Thor, and that IW wouldn't be able to shield a full blown lightning strike from Thor as she did Clor.
An interview with who and when?

h1a8
I think you are all speculating that clor is much weaker than Thor (including his hammer).
He doesn't exist and never did. Its just a comic.
The only way to know whether he is as powerful as Thor is knowing the writer's opinion. Marvel states in his bio from marvel.com (see Thor clone) that he is much like the original Thor (even his hammer). So if the writer's intention is to have Clor as Thor's equal then we have nothing to say.
Writer's intention>>>>>>>>>>>speculation.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by h1a8
I think you are all speculating that clor is much weaker than Thor (including his hammer).
The only way to know whether he is as powerful as Thor is knowing the writer's opinion. Marvel states in his bio from marvel.com (see Thor clone) that he is much like the original Thor (even his hammer). So if the writer's intention is to have Clor as Thor's equal then we have nothing to say.
I think you're stating what everybody already knows the fatal flaw of speculation is.

Accel
Originally posted by h1a8
The thing is, that doesn't seem to be the writer's intention at all. IIRC Frank Miller believes that Invisible Woman wouldn't have blocked a lightning attack from the real Thor like she did with Clor.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Storm blows up the clone.

montrail
Originally posted by Trolt
OMG I so agree.

What If...
I want to see how Storm is going to deal with that hammer.

h1a8
Originally posted by Accel
The thing is, that doesn't seem to be the writer's intention at all. IIRC Frank Miller believes that Invisible Woman wouldn't have blocked a lightning attack from the real Thor like she did with Clor.

Who is Frank Miller and where is his quotes and what is IIRC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.