Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainJacksLuv
omg! i went onto www.ninemsn.com.au and i just saw johnny as a pic, and heres the article:

AP - Renowned Indian director Mira Nair said Hollywood actor Johnny Depp is a humble soul with none of the trappings of stardom, a report said Friday.

Depp is to play the lead in Nair's new movie Shantaram about an Australian fugitive on the run who arrives in Mumbai, sets up a free clinic in a shanty town and works for the city's crime bosses.

"For all the stratospheric box-office status, he's a humble soul. He's generally inquisitive about the world," Nair told The Mumbai Mirror newspaper. "He considers Shantaram his bible."

RELATED LINKS
More Entertainment news ...
Nair believes she was picked by producers Warner Brothers because of her knowledge of India's financial capital Mumbai, where the film will be shot. She did not give any dates on when filming would begin.

"It's set in my beloved city of Mumbai. Shantaram is set in the 1980s Mumbai at a time when I was in the city," she said. "I guess it was my love for Mumbai city, my knowledge of the script and their fondness for my work that clinched the matter."

The movie is based on a best-selling book by Gregory David Roberts drawn from his experiences when he escaped from an Australian high-security prison in 1980 and later fled to Mumbai where he worked for a mafia boss.

Nair, who splits her time between homes in New York, New Delhi and Kampala, Uganda, has directed Vanity Fair, Monsoon Wedding, Mississippi Masala and Salaam Bombay!

Her latest movie The Namesake is based on a novel by Pulitzer Prize-winning Indian-born American author Jhumpa Lahiri about an Indian family's assimilation into American culture.

the funny thing is evrytime i go its bin bout kylie minouge, but i went kjust then and there it is!!!!!

willofthewisp
It sounds like a movie that already came out. Has anyone ever heard of City of Joy with Patrick Swayze? He's a doctor that goes to India and starts helping out the poorer class people only to have the mob get in his way.

CaptainJacksLuv
no, i havent, lol

Ericadawn
I want to see The Namesake, it has Kal Penn and his acting looks really great in it so he can do comedy and drama.

LEWZMP
dees eez a stoopit topik

VioletEyesPop08
The blonde in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is going to star The White Giraffe supposedly even though she is 3 yrs older.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AnnaSophia_Robb#Filmography

If you really want to see some of that Out of Africa, you should read "Rappaccini's Daughter" upon which I based life itself.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=9781843910350&itm=2

It's in all libraries in short story collections. I found it in a science fiction cyclopedia for a project in 11th grade..

If your life's short, read it now:

http://www.shsu.edu/~eng_wpf/authors/Hawthorne/Rappaccini.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.