I foiled a Starbucks robbery tonight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I was in the drive thru with my reporter at Starbucks, suddenly the girl over the speaker said, "Oh my god." I asked her if she was okay when I suddenly heard footsteps coming at us when this teenage punk kid, he kinda looked like Kram3er but tougher, came running around the corner right at me so I instantly yelled, "Hey, stop!!" and I opened my door where as he veered around it and threw something that hit my car. When I got out he was tearing the hell out of there and I looked around and he had thrown the tip jar from the Starbuck's drive thru counter on top of my car. Me and the guy who pulled up behind me collected the money and returned it to the girls in Starbucks. My reporter was totally impressed with my instinctive reaction. cool

LethalFemme
You really got drunk and woke up in that place with all the men again didn't you?sly

harleywindu
Good job! Always good to know there are some good people left in the world.

Puzzle
Originally posted by harleywindu
Good job! Always good to know there are some good people left in the world.

Chey, Hiker is not a good person...just occasionally nice.

harleywindu
Originally posted by Puzzle
Chey, Hiker is not a good person...just occasionally nice.
Well if he wasn't a good person he would have taken the money for himself. Right? confused

Puzzle
Well if he wasn't a good person he would have taken the money for himself. Right? confused

I bet he pocketed a quarter.

harleywindu
I bet he pocketed a quarter.

smile That's not nice. I bet he didn't.

Naz
clap Yay Hiker!

Puzzle
smile That's not nice. I bet he didn't.

Hiker's your neighbor. no expression

harleywindu
Hiker's your neighbor. no expression
Well seeing as how you know how blonde I am why would you say something confusing like that when you know a "huh?" is soon to follow.

So...my neighbor?

Puzzle
Well seeing as how you know how blonde I am why would you say something confusing like that when you know a "huh?" is soon to follow.

So...my neighbor?

H E

L I V E S

N E A R

Y O U

I N

V E G A S

silver_tears
laughcry

harleywindu
H E

L I V E S

N E A R

Y O U

I N

V E G A S

Ohhhhh. Cool. Like how near me?

Puzzle
Ohhhhh. Cool. Like how near me?

srug I just know he's near.

harleywindu
srug I just know he's near.
Oh. You have only been here once are you sure it's near here?

Puzzle
Oh. You have only been here once are you sure it's near here?

By near, I mean he lives in Vegas...and I've been to your house many more than 1 time, you just weren't home the other times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

harleywindu
By near, I mean he lives in Vegas...and I've been to your house many more than 1 time, you just weren't home the other times. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well Vegas is huge. You have? My mom nevr said anything about it, and she usually tells me stuff like that. The only time I remember is when you guys picked Scott up from the airport and picked me up on the way out of town.

Puzzle
Well Vegas is huge. You have? My mom nevr said anything about it, and she usually tells me stuff like that. The only time I remember is when you guys picked Scott up from the airport and picked me up on the way out of town.

How about the time me and Dez came to pick up your mom to go out to the club and a couple bars?

harleywindu
How about the time me and Dez came to pick up your mom to go out to the club and a couple bars?
That's right and I was mad that you were hanging with my mom because I was pist off at her. O.k. so two times then.

§uffer§noopy
Congratulations, we may now have intercourse Preston.

=Tired Hiker=

Kram3r
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I was in the drive thru with my reporter at Starbucks, suddenly the girl over the speaker said, "Oh my god." I asked her if she was okay when I suddenly heard footsteps coming at us when this teenage punk kid, he kinda looked like Kram3er but tougher, came running around the corner right at me so I instantly yelled, "Hey, stop!!" and I opened my door where as he veered around it and threw something that hit my car. When I got out he was tearing the hell out of there and I looked around and he had thrown the tip jar from the Starbuck's drive thru counter on top of my car. Me and the guy who pulled up behind me collected the money and returned it to the girls in Starbucks. My reporter was totally impressed with my instinctive reaction. cool

Yeah...looks like. leftright

LethalFemme
That's disturbing. confused

Not your type?eyeslf

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kram3r
Yeah...looks like. leftright

Looked, past tense. smile

Kram3r
Looked, past tense. smile

Well, unless he's dead he'd still look like me, correct?

=Tired Hiker=
Well, unless he's dead he'd still look like me, correct?

No, he could still resemble you if he were dead. C'mon dude, challenge me.

Kram3r
No, he could still resemble you if he were dead. C'mon dude, challenge me.

Well, regardless, it wouldn't be past tense since he continues to look like me. I'm tired, sorry.

=Tired Hiker=
Well, regardless, it wouldn't be past tense since he continues to look like me. I'm tired, sorry.

It really doesn't matter. What were we on about? confused

Mišt

You should take a hike pirate

=Tired Hiker=
Actually, damnit, it does matter. I was telling my story in past tense so you should have made your statement in the same context. I'm tired of people always going present tense on a past tense scenario, it friggin pisses me off almost as much as when people get all past participle with fragmented predicates.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/hulk.gif

Kram3r

Council#13

So the jar broke? ermm What a pity. no

Kram3r
Actually, damnit, it does matter. I was telling my story in past tense so you should have made your statement in the same context. I'm tired of people always going present tense on a past tense scenario, it friggin pisses me off almost as much as when people get all past participle with fragmented predicates.

You just said that so you could use that smiley didn't you?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Council#13
So the jar broke? ermm What a pity. no

No, it was actually more of a plexiglass cube with one open end. It didn't break at all, money just spilled everywhere. Oh, I gotta go, HULK is about to go nutz and start throwing tanks and stuff.

Kongu Dude
HULK man. shock

Council#13
No, it was actually more of a plexiglass cube with one open end. It didn't break at all, mone just spilled everywhere. Oh, I gotta go, HULK is about to go nutz and start throwing tanks and stuff.

What happened to the coins? Did the rats eat 'em? eek! I so totally bet the rats ate 'em. raver

Take it down!
rifle
rifle
rifle
rifle
rifle

Mišt
i c wat u did der. haermm

wut, hikin iz gud 4 teh legz laughcry

=Tired Hiker=
You just said that so you could use that smiley didn't you?

Is that where I got it from? embarrasment

Strangelove
I didn't ermm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
I didn't ermm

That's too bad, you should try it. stick out tongue

harleywindu
Well thanks but I wouldn't say that. I can be very...blonde most of the time. Exmple: I didn't know there was crab in crab cakes.It has become our families joke on me for like 2 years now.

=Tired Hiker=
I was just taking a stab at Ken is all. big grin

harleywindu
Ya I figured but he would have told on me if I didnt tell on myself first. He might have embarrassed me so I had to deal with it. embarrasment

=Tired Hiker=
Ya I figured but he would have told on me if I didnt tell on myself first. He might have embarrassed me so I had to deal with it. embarrasment

That's cool. laughing out loud

LethalFemme
shock

Strangelove
That's too bad, you should try it. stick out tongue It's on my to-do list

harleywindu
That's cool. laughing out loud

big grin

=Tired Hiker=
It's on my to-do list

It's pretty easy, just be in the right place at the right time and it will happen. wink

Strangelove
It's pretty easy, just be in the right place at the right time and it will happen. wink Shhh...don't interfere with my plans. ninja

=Tired Hiker=
Shhh...don't interfere with my plans. ninja

I'll give you my "RPRT Detector", it will help you out! wink (Right Place Right Time Detector)

Strangelove
I'll give you my "RPRT Detector", it will help you out! wink (Right Place Right Time Detector) eek! Would you really?

disgust This is isn't going to malfunction like that Bardock you sent me, is it?

=Tired Hiker=
eek! Would you really?

disgust This is isn't going to malfunction like that Bardock you sent me, is it?

That Bardock I sent you was made in China, sorry about that. erm

Strangelove
That Bardock I sent you was made in China, sorry about that. erm I want the Germany model disgustshakefist

=Tired Hiker=
I want the Germany model disgustshakefist

Okay, but be warned, the German model tends to be a bit stubborn and moody in cold weather.

Strangelove
Okay, but be warned, the German model tends to be a bit stubborn and moody in cold weather. hmm I'll take that into consideration.

Which model has the least of these kinks?

=Tired Hiker=
hmm I'll take that into consideration.

Which model has the least of these kinks?

Oh, that would be the Bardock42. It's the KMC version. It's actually interactive and comes in handy with Brit pop trivia. It only comes in black.

Strangelove
Oh, that would be the Bardock42. It's the KMC version. It's actually interactive and comes in handy with Brit pop trivia. It only comes in black. eek! Sounds great. I'll take one.

=Tired Hiker=
eek! Sounds great. I'll take one.

Okay, here you go. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=50458

Strangelove
Okay, here you go. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=50458 eek! I'm going to go use it right now shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.