I got drunk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
Hehehe.

I got drunk for the first time tonight. I'm still a little tipsy right now. It was a lot of fun.

Slay
How old are you?

Strangelove
I'm turning 19 next week

Drinking age is 21 here ermm

Slay
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm turning 19 next week

Are you saying that I'm older than you?

I see. In that case it's prettty normal I guess. ermm

Mišt
I'm turning 19 next week

I feel so sorry for you petpet

Puzzle
Hehehe.

I got drunk for the first time tonight. I'm still a little tipsy right now. It was a lot of fun.

Today...you become a young man...you become full man when you has secks.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Puzzle
Today...you become a young man...you become full man when you has secks. hehehe

Strangelove

Puzzle
What was the drink of choice?

Strangelove
What was the drink of choice? Vodka, mostly. I don't like beer. Tastes nasty. I mixing vodka with all kinds of shit. Mostly screwdrivers.

But I have to go to bed now and sleep this off. Night, all w00t

Mišt
it felt goooood

Dont stop now, keep drinking so you have a nice hangover tomorrow, you need to experience these things petpet

Puzzle
I've yet to fully experience a true hangover.

§P0oONY
Hehehe.

I got pissed last night too... w00t

§P0oONY
Same, I'm pretty sure they're a myth.

Mišt

Me neither, closest I came was NYE but they always end up gone by lunchtime ermm Bloody alcohol, work better dammit angryshakefist

Kram3r
What I found surprising is that Brendan was drunk and yet still able to type coherently and still make proper use of grammar and all that other jazz, kudos to you.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kram3r
What I found surprising is that Brendan was drunk and yet still able to type coherently and still make proper use of grammar and all that other jazz, kudos to you.
It's called the backspace key.

Kram3r

Smiter
Hehehe.

But you will not get any. thumb uproll eyes (sarcastic) So its useless being drunk

=Tired Hiker=
Try acid next! eek!

Bloigen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Try acid next! eek!

yes

Acid is your friend.

Leo.M
Try acid next! eek!

2nd that. laughing

=Tired Hiker=
There's nothing better than some acid and an Oreo cookie! wink

Yuna_And_Tidus
Hehehe.

For the first time? What planet have you been on, boy? naughty Yeah, I was over there to join ya.

Strangelove
What I found surprising is that Brendan was drunk and yet still able to type coherently and still make proper use of grammar and all that other jazz, kudos to you. Eh, I was pretty sober when I wrote that

Eclipso
Hehehe.

cheers

The first time I got drunk I was 14. cool

Strangelove
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
For the first time? What planet have you been on, boy? naughty Yeah, I was over there to join ya. Were you now? naughty

Yuna_And_Tidus
Were you now? naughty
Yeah! I never knew you could do that. naughty

Strangelove
Originally posted by Eclipso
cheers

The first time I got drunk I was 14. cool laughing

LifeInSepia
i nvr been fully, blindley drunk but i got a bit drunk at my sister's 18th. i was 12

Lana
I got drunk last night, didn't even really realize it until I tried to stand up and nearly fell over. Not too drunk though, as that's the point where I quit stick out tongue only took me about 2 drinks to get to that point, too...stick out tongue

Oh well. I just turned 21. And likely will never get drunk again. So it works.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
I got drunk last night, didn't even really realize it until I tried to stand up and nearly fell over. Not too drunk though, as that's the point where I quit stick out tongue only took me about 2 drinks to get to that point, too...stick out tongue

Oh well. I just turned 21. And likely will never get drunk again. So it works. I had a lot of fun. And remarkably, I remember everything. Like you, I didn't even feel that bad, unless I tried to move or talk lol

Drinking with comedians is a lot of fun

Lana
I had a lot of fun. And remarkably, I remember everything. Like you, I didn't even feel that bad, unless I tried to move or talk lol

Drinking with comedians is a lot of fun

Hee. Two of my friends drank a LOT. So another of my friends decided to poke them with a fork to see if they'd react. Response he gets?

"I'm drunk, I'm not paralyzed!"

We also played Mario Kart laughing

Strangelove
Hee. Two of my friends drank a LOT. So another of my friends decided to poke them with a fork to see if they'd react. Response he gets?

We also played Mario Kart laughing lol

DarkC

We also played Mario Kart laughing
Drunk Mario Kart. lol

Oh man, the possibilities.

Lana
It was...immensely amusing.

DarkC
It was...immensely amusing.
"CANNONBALL! LEFT! LEFT, I SAID!"

§uffer§noopy
It was...immensely amusing. Why?

Lana

§uffer§noopy
laughing out loud

Soleran
Today...you become a young man...you become full man when you has secks.

Then you're like 3/4 to full man, when you do that and can pay all yoru own bills and expenses then you're a "full" man wink

Oh and hangovers are real, they are very real.

Smiter
Measure of a man. According to Smiter

|--------Able to pay your own bills and expenses then you're a full man
|
|
|
|
|
|-------- Bang Some Girl
|
|
|
|
|
|--------I got Drunk
|
|
|
|
|
|-------- Haven't sex drink have no job still a boy.

Bloigen
*is apparently a full man* barker

silver_tears
Woo, you've joined the rest of us underage drunks. firefirefireph

Soleran
Originally posted by Smiter
Measure of a man. According to Smiter

|--------Able to pay your own bills and expenses then you're a full man
|
|
|
|
|
|-------- Bang Some Girl
|
|
|
|
|
|--------I got Drunk
|
|
|
|
|
|-------- Haven't sex drink have no job still a boy.

Yes but getting drunk can be a fun timesmile Next comes the getting drunk and hooking up with some chick at a party, those are good times laughing

Smiter
Originally posted by Soleran
Yes but getting drunk can be a fun timesmile Next comes the getting drunk and hooking up with some chick at a party, those are good times laughing
done bout 1-27-07

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
Woo, you've joined the rest of us underage drunks. firefirefireph laughing I forget you're underage sometimes, you look so sophisitcated euro

Punkyhermy
Hehehe.

take care of your self.

silver_tears
laughing I forget you're underage sometimes, you look so sophisitcated euro

I think I'm offended. disgust
In a month I'll be 19 w00t legal in Canadialand

Marko
I got drunk 1st when i was 13 I felt soooo bad. I dont get too drunk though. I got shit faced bout two yeaars ago, like so drunk i wandered froma party and round the streets lol. spwed loads, fell asleep on the dining table and fell down the stairs, haha good one strangelove!!! Though Vodka?!!? ew!! Bitter ftw!! Tetleys!

Muck101
I've vowed to myself to disconnect and hide all phones in my house when I plan on gettin drunk. First time being drunk, I called my buddy to tell him about it. He somehow convinced me over the phone, to run into a wall......

Also, apparently I'd called another friend hiccuping and telling him I lost my nose, and that I had to go outside to find it. Woke up naked. So I prayed that I hadn't stumbled around naked in the desert the night before..... xD

Muck101
Originally posted by Marko
I got drunk 1st when i was 13 I felt soooo bad. I dont get too drunk though. I got shit faced bout two yeaars ago, like so drunk i wandered froma party and round the streets lol. spwed loads, fell asleep on the dining table and fell down the stairs, haha good one strangelove!!! Though Vodka?!!? ew!! Bitter ftw!! Tetleys!

I actually forgot -most- of what got me drunk that time, but I distinctly remember the reason for doing so was my parents going out of town for a few days. A 24 pack was left in the fridge, and it was gone when I woke up. As was a bottle of Jack, and half a bottle of vodka. When my dad found out, He was both PISSED, and amazed that I could drink that much. big grin

Yuna_And_Tidus
Gettin' drunk sounds good right about now, I think that's what I'm going to do tomorrow morning before school. That or smoke some mary jane, depending on what Jamie has. laughing out loud

Marko
Originally posted by Muck101
I actually forgot -most- of what got me drunk that time, but I distinctly remember the reason for doing so was my parents going out of town for a few days. A 24 pack was left in the fridge, and it was gone when I woke up. As was a bottle of Jack, and half a bottle of vodka. When my dad found out, He was both PISSED, and amazed that I could drink that much. big grin

ahem bulshit ahem

=Tired Hiker=
I got drunk once.

Strangelove
I think I'm offended. disgust
In a month I'll be 19 w00t legal in Canadialand oh You're younger than me?

Strangelove
I got drunk once. no I don't believe it

Mr. Bacon
i was drinking friday night, i wasnt drunk though

Vathu
Vodka, mostly. I don't like beer. Tastes nasty. I mixing vodka with all kinds of shit. Mostly screwdrivers.

But I have to go to bed now and sleep this off. Night, all w00t
Dear god, you mixed vodka with a screwdriver? o_O

;_;

Wouldn't that taste sort of. Metallic?

Yuna_And_Tidus
I mixed vodka with Monster, the energy drink, Friday morning at school. I drank some of that. And then I took a big swig of Vodka, kept it in my mouth and took a swig of Dr Pepper. It didn't taste very good because the vodka was so strong and quite frankly my body didn't like it either because I threw up under the bleachers. xd2 And then my friend Cody got a hold of my Monster/Vodka and drank it all. schmoll

Bloigen
I mixed vodka with Monster, the energy drink, Friday morning at school. I drank some of that. And then I took a big swig of Vodka, kept it in my mouth and took a swig of Dr Pepper. It didn't taste very good because the vodka was so strong and quite frankly my body didn't like it either because I threw up under the bleachers. xd2 And then my friend Cody got a hold of my Monster/Vodka and drank it all. schmoll

You were drinking alcohol in the morning, before school? ermmnone

Strangelove
I mixed vodka with Monster, the energy drink, Friday morning at school. I drank some of that. And then I took a big swig of Vodka, kept it in my mouth and took a swig of Dr Pepper. It didn't taste very good because the vodka was so strong and quite frankly my body didn't like it either because I threw up under the bleachers. xd2 And then my friend Cody got a hold of my Monster/Vodka and drank it all. schmoll I mixed vodka with Dr. Pepper once, (Pibb, actually), it was nasty. I've heard rum is better. But I didn't get the chance to try it last night

Mr. Bacon
I mixed vodka with Dr. Pepper once, (Pibb, actually), it was nasty. I've heard rum is better. But I didn't get the chance to try it last night
i had rum and Dr. pepper friday, it doesnt mix as well as with coke so if your not careful it can be really strong

silver_tears
oh You're younger than me?

pfft

Mr. Bacon
i am already 19 tongue_ss

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bloigen

She's a ****ing genius that's why. sleepy

Yuna_And_Tidus
Yes sir I was.
I mixed vodka with Dr. Pepper once, (Pibb, actually), it was nasty. I've heard rum is better. But I didn't get the chance to try it last night
Yes, it was disgusting! I haven't tried rum before though. I heard Vodka and Orange Juice are fantastical together!?

Mr. Bacon
vodka and orange is a screwdriver and they are very good

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
vodka and orange is a screwdriver and they are very good
Oh, I didn't know that was the name for it. xd2 Well I want one now.

Bloigen
Yes sir I was.

I'm afraid I'll have to suspend you. nahuh

Yuna_And_Tidus
I'm afraid I'll have to suspend you. nahuh
Try me, man.

Bloigen
Try me, man.

Okay.

You are suspended.

ermmnone

Strangelove
Yes, it was disgusting! I haven't tried rum before though. I heard Vodka and Orange Juice are fantastical together!? Screwdrivers are great. The orange juice kills the taste of vodka.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Okay.

You are suspended.

ermmnone
*Jigs around*

No I'm not!

Ronny
Hehehe.

I got drunk for the first time tonight. I'm still a little tipsy right now. It was a lot of fun. YAAAAAAYYYY! So do you remember anything from last night?

Because I so molested you ermm

Bloigen
Screwdrivers are great. The orange juice kills the taste of vodka.

I actually have a screwdriver in my hand. ermmnone

*Jigs around*

No I'm not!

Uhhhhhh....

rifle

Röland

You stabbed me with it. ermmcry

silver_tears
Screwdrivers are great. The orange juice kills the taste of vodka.

Yea, until the point where you don't remember what orange juice tastes like alone lol

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ronny
YAAAAAAYYYY! So do you remember anything from last night?

Because I so molested you ermm I actually remember everything, more or less. I don't think I was smashed.

Ronny
I actually remember everything, more or less. I don't think I was smashed. I remember everything when i get drunk happy I have good time yah

We should get smashed.. eek!

Yuna_And_Tidus

Uhhhhhh....

rifle
A principal wouldn't do that!

Röland
We should get smashed.. eek!

Then have crazy, f*cked up, drunken sex? eek!

Strangelove
I remember everything when i get drunk happy I have good time yah

We should get smashed.. eek! California, here I come

Ronny
California, here I come woot

Strangelove

Strangelove
I gotta say, I love the Styx quote there, Maureen naughty

Ronny
I gotta say, I love the Styx quote there, Maureen naughty What can I say I got taste naughty

Strangelove
What can I say I got taste naughty Hot mama

Yuna_And_Tidus
2plus2equals5

Ronny
Hot mama I changed my hairz droolio

Strangelove
2plus2equals5 1984 is an awesome book w00t

Strangelove
I changed my hairz droolio What is it now?

Yuna_And_Tidus
1984 is an awesome book w00t
What are you talkin' about?

Bloigen
1984 is an awesome book w00t

And also a great album! w00t

Ronny
What is it now? dar red and layered and I'm dying parts of it black later droolio I'd take a picture but im mysterious

and lazy

Bloigen

Strangelove
dar red and layered and I'm dying parts of it black later droolio I'd take a picture but im mysterious

and lazy how mysteriously slothful of you

Ronny
how mysteriously slothful of you Here ninja just dont tell no one I gived this to yah mkay

Röland
And your hard disk. 13

You didn't stab it, you stole it. 13

Strangelove
Here ninja just dont tell no one I gived this to yah mkay Originally posted by Strangelove
Hot mama

Ronny
OH yesh droolio

Strangelove
eek! I have pictures from when I was drunk!

I show, yes? eek!

Ronny
eek! I have pictures from when I was drunk!

I show, yes? eek! eek! Yes! How dare you keep them secret this long!

Strangelove
http://photos-086.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/18/82/6837287/n6837287_35876086_3539.jpg

I'm the first on the right ninja Aside from the guy that you can barely see, of course

Strangelove
http://photos-087.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/18/82/6837287/n6837287_35876087_3861.jpg

Ronny
http://photos-086.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/18/82/6837287/n6837287_35876086_3539.jpg

I'm the first on the right ninja I know who you are stupid stick out tongue

Hehe you look like me drunk! all cheesin

Strangelove
http://photos-088.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/18/82/6837287/n6837287_35876088_4171.jpg

Strangelove
http://photos-090.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/18/82/6837287/n6837287_35876090_4819.jpg

Strangelove
http://photos-091.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/18/82/6837287/n6837287_35876091_5131.jpg

Another one

Strangelove
oh You're younger than me? Originally posted by silver_tears
pfft You know, this was when I was confused and thought you were LF stick out tongue

Strangelove
I totally got drunk (or seriously buzzed) again, and it fealls geartttt@ laughing

Neo_Version 7
High fives all around. (;

Shelbert Lemon
What were you drinking?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
What were you drinking? ummm

3 miller lites (terrible terrible awful shit)
a rum and coke ( but there wasn't muich coke left sso the rum/coke ratuion was ratrher high

and a gin and tonic (the best one of the night, I'd say( happy

Baylin
I totally got drunk (or seriously buzzed) again, and it fealls geartttt@ laughing

It feels geartttt huh? You mist be pussed!

Kram3r

Any stories to share? 131wank

Shelbert Lemon
ummm

3 miller lites (terrible terrible awful shit)
a rum and coke ( but there wasn't muich coke left sso the rum/coke ratuion was ratrher high

and a gin and tonic (the best one of the night, I'd say( happy Rum and Coke.. very nice. Ive never had Gin and tonic.
If you can... try a dirty martini.. extra dirty even... very good stuff.

Strangelove
Any stories to share? 131wank not reallt. I'm pertty responsible wbven though I'mn drunk*ish).

I've noticed that ~131wabk~

Strangelove
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Rum and Coke.. very nice. Ive never had Gin and tonic.
If you can... try a dirty martini.. extra dirty even... very good stuff. I liek screwdrivers the best so far. but they didn't have thouse.

It was at a friedns house happy

Shelbert Lemon
I liek screwdrivers the best so far. but they didn't have thouse.

It was at a friedns house happy I like those too.. made with peach vodka is even better. happy

DarkC
My friend kept mixing this brew for me that tasted like beer nuts.

Strangelove
Originally posted by DarkC
My friend kept mixing this brew for me that tasted like beer nuts. fo sho'

Kram3r
not reallt. I'm pertty responsible wbven though I'mn drunk*ish).

I've noticed that ~131wabk~

Lol, what the hell? haermm

Strangelove
Lol, what the hell? haermm I DON'T KNOW eek!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DarkC
My friend kept mixing this brew for me that tasted like beer nuts. those weren't beer nuts, those were HIS nuts.

mitchum
I Is drunk now.

Reverend Axel
Hehehe.

I got drunk for the first time tonight. I'm still a little tipsy right now. It was a lot of fun. I don't condone underage drinking.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I don't condone underage drinking.

Nor do I. Australia's drinking laws are the shit. 131wank

Reverend Axel
Nor do I. Australia's drinking laws are the shit. 131wank Yeah. America blows. You hear that, Homeland Security?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Yeah. America blows. You hear that, Homeland Security? oh, they heard. I agree with you, though.

ladygrim
I've yet to fully experience a true hangover. likewise i dont wont to boast that i can handle my drink because i can't but hey im yet to wake up regreting the night before big grin

Burning thought
only time i got drunk was at a wedding party at like the age of 7 or 8...running around drinking peoples drinks at all the tables..shame i felt ill and very sick later tho and it must of put me off alchohol coz i dont drink anymore at the age of 17 sad

C. C. Cowgirl
Alcohol is the worst kind of 'entertainment' you can find wink

Strangelove
Originally posted by ladygrim
likewise i dont wont to boast that i can handle my drink because i can't but hey im yet to wake up regreting the night before big grin Yeah, I slept until 1 today, so I avoided a hangover. big grin

Piggle Humsy
eekwave2

you drunk = hysterical

Strangelove
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
eekwave2

you drunk = hysterical I remember that you were tickled tongue

Piggle Humsy
I remember that you were tickled tongue

yes

oh and my sister says you sound very cute.
and agrees about the Topherness stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yes

oh and my sister says you sound very cute.
and agrees about the Topherness stick out tongue I didn't even know that I sounded like him until Kram3r pointed it out one time eek!

Piggle Humsy
I didn't even know that I sounded like him until Kram3r pointed it out one time eek!

and you so do eek!

Tattoo
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl

Go preach somewhere else.

Yeah, I slept until 1 today, so I avoided a hangover. big grin

I doubt you would have had a hangover anyways. stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tattoo
I doubt you would have had a hangover anyways. stick out tongue Possibly. But I don't leave it up to chance ermm

Secretus
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl

Hows that?

It's kept me 'entertained' for years.

Mišt

You crazy kids and your alcohol petpet

Dgw2007

Kosta
Try acid next! eek!

Werd! And after that smoke some DMT! Really educate yourself stick out tongue!

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Secretus
Hows that?

It's kept me 'entertained' for years. there is smthing else that kepted me 'entertained'

Strangelove
I didit agAIBN. W00000000000000000000000

Dgw2007
i got drunk as a skunk and putt the keys in the wrong car

silver_tears
I'm never drinking again.

Dgw2007
I'm never drinking again. WHY NOT