Tired Hiker valuable life changing information kit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Don't give up! You can do it! With my simple tools on how to succeed in life you will never fail at anything ever again. For a limited time only, I am offering to send you my helpful information kit that will make your life better, happier, and . . . . .

. . . . . . . . ladies and gentlemen, I must apologize. This is just another feeble attempt to get you to watch this video again.

VUy8b9nRfQE

The Pict
It was awesome the first couple of times. I think you need to do a CGI version.

Mišt
crylaugh I still love this video

Slay
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Don't give up! You can do it! With my simple tools on how to succeed in life you will never fail at anything ever again. For a limited time only, I am offering to send you my helpful information kit that will make your life better, happier, and . . . . .

. . . . . . . . ladies and gentlemen, I must apologize. This is just another feeble attempt to get you to watch this video again.

VUy8b9nRfQE
I remember that. laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
It was awesome the first couple of times. I think you need to do a CGI version. I'll call ILM, stat!

The Pict
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'll call ILM, stat!

eek! Sweet! Who are they?

=Tired Hiker=

Just some little effects team that made some cheesy space movie. I think they go by Industrial Light and Magicness or something, just some lame start up company is all. smile

Slay
GL's special effects company. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.