Will SAW 4 be about Jeff?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
As those of you who have seen SAW 3 at the end Jeff kills Jigsaw, but we also find out jigsaw has hidden Jeffs Daughter. So do you think SAW 4 will be about Jeff trying to find his daughter or about somebody else?

Mišt
Well everyone said Saw 3 would be about Det Matthews and that didnt happen so whats the chances? Besides, unless Jigsaw preplanned the whole daughter thing as well as Jeff and his wife while on his deathbed, then his chances of finding her are about this much: . Could have been, had Amanda not ****ed up, but since theres no puppetmaster now theres no one to run the show. More likely they'll have something like finishing up with Det. Matthews in #3 for Jeff, and move onto someone else. Who wants to see Jeff again anyway?

Wolfie
It wouldn't be about Jeff. Why would they reuse his character and no one else?

All the movies end with the implication that the person trapped in the room will die.

SelphieT
Whats the point? Didn't Jeff lose his game? There really isn't a point of him playing anymore...........I have no idea. The third movie was totally crazy.

Mider999
the only reason detective mathews died is cause he already lost the game, and there was no next game thanks to amanda who broke jigsaws rules, i hope to goodness that the next movie does its best to make sense i mean a movie with out jigsaw.........pretty hard to pull off this should be the final sequal.

Evil Dead
saw 4 will be about Mathews.

He didn't die......he didn't lose the game. You weren't paying close attention in Saw 3. Mathews broke his foot to escape......so he was free to go. Amanda then attempted to kill him.......which is why Jigsaw is playing the game on Amanda in Saw 3, to test her. Jigsaw doesn't murder....but Amanda does. He was giving her a chance to redeem herself.

listen to Jigsaws speech to Amanda again. "you left Mathews for dead, I cleaned up your mess"..............she left him for dead, not left him dead.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Evil Dead
saw 4 will be about Mathews.

He didn't die......he didn't lose the game. You weren't paying close attention in Saw 3. Mathews broke his foot to escape......so he was free to go. Amanda then attempted to kill him.......which is why Jigsaw is playing the game on Amanda in Saw 3, to test her. Jigsaw doesn't murder....but Amanda does. He was giving her a chance to redeem herself.

listen to Jigsaws speech to Amanda again. "you left Mathews for dead, I cleaned up your mess"..............she left him for dead, not left him dead.

Interesting.....I see....

pumas79
well spotted mate, Happy Dance big grin

BackFire
I just saw Saw III, and it was so ****ing stupid, a bloody joke of a film. Way too over the top with another shit ending.

But yes I suspect the fourth one will be about Jeff.

lovintatum
so when will saw4 come out?

ladygrim
Originally posted by lovintatum
so when will saw4 come out? Halloween time probably

NormaBates
Originally posted by BackFire
I just saw Saw III, and it was so ****ing stupid, a bloody joke of a film. Way too over the top with another shit ending.

But yes I suspect the fourth one will be about Jeff.

I'm sooooooooo glad you said this!!!!! I thought i was the only one who thought Saw 3 sucked royally. Come on the woman in ice scene, ridiculous! Waaaaaaay over the top!

steverules
I gotta say I thought SAW 3 was pretty terrible as well, I hated it

jason maddox
Saw 3 was not as good as the first two in my eyes and I dread the thought they are making a fourth one and if they do maybe it will be a prequel so we see his first victim and how he came up with his devices but that's just my idea

K.Diddy
Saw 3 was the best one,in my opinion

Mider999
yup i thought it was the best one, i hope this one is ok i hope i dont see a saw five cause that would just be sad i suppose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.